[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Drama] “Healer” Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young team up at the police stationPosted by Gabby

In episode 15 of “Healer”, Ji Chang Wook goes undercover at the police station while Park Min Young helps him at the side. 

In the released stills, Ji Chang Wook wears a police uniform with a cap covering his face. He holds a file in one hand and enters the office naturally, magically deceiving the cops. Ji Chang Wook stares at the monitor as though he is doing his work, making viewers curious about what mission he is carrying out.

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/26/drama-healer-ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young-team-up-at-the-police-station/

Just a little bit more and we'll get to see episode 15.  Hope we don't encounter connectivity or buffering problems.  Also, advance thank you to those who will provide live recaps and screencaps!  Thirty minutes to go before Healer time!   \:D/

Guest yenbird

@Lucel18

I'm glad to see someone agrees with me! :) Let's hope that they clarify that issue later. So glad that they didn't make Moon Ho the stereotypical love rival. It was heading there at first when he hugged her after the elevator fiasco but it was probably just cause he was so relieved that his niece was okay. Moon Ho totes ships Jung Hoo/Young Shin! (that scene where he tells Jung Hoo that the person at the door was the woman he likes was probably just to fluster him) :))

Many lucky guys here. i envy everyone with live stream. :-*
I need to wait for eng subs. by the way, why, why, why only healer subs take so long? Any other show is much faster.
why healer? what did i wrong in my last life? Kill a galaxy? i need to reflect more. LOL

Guest Cinderella1

After the release of yesterday's lovey dovey pictures , the thread has moved 11 pages !!!!!!!!!
can you imagine that !! i thought everyone was asleep yesterday , the thread was quite and sleepy  ,suddenly everyone was awake =))
4 pictures lit fire in our thread =))

we are perverts and naughty =))   :))

Wonderful Healer Chingus >:D< :x :-bdAnd in my opinion the first and only love and destiny,soul mate, for our sweet beauties YS, always even originally from childhood was, and is the only charming JH (and she for him, too), and I think the dream of life in the island, of our protagonist since the identities (probably somewhere in my heart, even if the loss of joint children memories) it always in the heart still retained the image of a beautiful little girl with whom he was so happy and close childhood else (her real mother Myung Hee) in episode 12 and mentioned when talked with a photo of his (her favorite, finds the lost childhood daughter Ji An) look how handsome grew our JH (approximately these words were spoken to her) and then here in our loving hero and highlights any memories of their childhood so sure this girl image (our main character) was always in his heart and so it step by step, without knowing or understanding always went for it, the most loved and people close to us (soul mates and fate) even at a distance you can feel a huge heart so sure the dream of the island since childhood and since there is clearly something very wrong in the past and terrible happened here these sweet children destined to each other separated, I think this discovery is yet to come in episodes for us.About the Moon But I do not think he'll ever really been love (in the truest sense of the word) of our cuties heroine, idol role model and aspirations for a better life and a dream to be a good journalist, yes, love is quite another when it really true, then just words, it's a wonderful feeling can not be described, and in their case, it never was, it seems more on the relationship as an older brother to younger sister (the more so because apparently he was very badly to her too much and before her mother) I think in all his actions and attachment to Myung Hee, just exactly it is his first and true love with it from a young age yet.The dream of the island believe will come true with our sincere loving each other JH &YS and for us all to finally our dreams of their good fortune to live in this hope come true eternal love (sweet beautiful 2 kids, please let them be in the finals, let our amazing healer writer prescribe for us this tale of a beautiful until the happy ending)[-O<
0423ece8d574.png
Fighting Amazing Healer Chingus,Sweet Healer OTP,Healer Drama!104b55140517.gif
Elegant Couple just no words about the insanely beautiful adorable!475f7c37d184.jpg

Guest bloomturnip

Serienjunkie said: Many lucky guys here. i envy everyone with live stream. :-*
I need to wait for eng subs. by the way, why, why, why only healer subs take so long? Any other show is much faster.
why healer? what did i wrong in my last life? Kill a galaxy? i need to reflect more. LOL

10 plus more minutes before Healer. I can't wait. Wonder how the story will progress. For sure JH and YS will go in a date and being lovey dovey lemon squeezy. I just love these two. The last time I was really all over the place would be during Queen Inhyun's man, which was 3 years ago. I think. lol But these two ( JH and YS) are just darn adorable.

I'm scare to think what would MS and Elder do to make sure they will always be on top and never be destroy. I'm scare that either MH, JH and YS are going to get hurt. Even Ahjumma!!! At this moment, it is like calm before the storm. It feels like Healer's world are right at the eye of a tornado. This is not good as we know how destructive a tornado can be.

I know everyone is looking forward for the romance part but I hope they won't overplayed it too much. That they would still focus on the thriller and the suspense. Sometime I feel like Healer really does exist in South Korea. JH, YS, MH and thers really do exist and we are watching their life story either live or it was real life turn into tv series. That how real this story to me. lol

And...... I still can't get over the time chronology tat some of you did.. Thus, I like to think that JH and YS know each ther for almost 3 months or over 3 months. hehehehe

Its ALMOST here! Episode 15. Hope I could watch it live!

Ah.. i just got off work and there's no way i could watch it live.. i'm counting on you guys! Though i still hope that i could at least watch a bit of it :P I need my weekly dose of healer nim and youngshin~ <3 I wonder though about moonho. No doubt his first love is myunghee. But i wonder if he still have feelings left for his ex? Cause i also want moonho to have his happy ending too. No matter it is, he's been torturrd long enough with all the guilty feeling he kept inside. He needs to be happy too.. My poor handsome ahjussi.. LOL