[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

=)) =)) OK, I just died and went to heaven then resurrected (hence being able to post this) all because of this AMAZINGHHHH couple's incredible skinship interaction.
Thank you for those incredible BTS images, though they took my breath away for a few seconds!! :\">  :\"> :\">  *yaddaa*

One question: are we going to squeeeeeeee up to the sky and back even if JH would only slightly touch/caress as much as YS's face with his fingers? YES, of course!! I don't want to imagine what would happen to us if JWC and PMY actually filmed a bed scene. There will be blood! nosebleed blood all over the thread, eggsplosions and who knows what else. 8-}

Second question: Young-shin-ahh, before moving too close up and personal with your darling Healer, would you mind asking him why the heck did he clipped your nails only just 3 weeks ago?? creepy weird Healer! *the time line is crazeh* You're a sharp little thing, you must have a hunch that your biological family might be involved. I mean more details about that incident, she already asked him in episode 7, on the roof.
If she doesn't asks this, I'll be baffled. But LOVE is blind, so she might not ask anything for fear of losing JH. Aigoo, girl!  [-X

That bedsheet/blanket that covers their legs does strange things to my mind.

@ THEseemaMSK.FINALLY .. some share my sentiment …  hehe.. so happy 
@SoGonger

Really? She was threatened? I didn’t know – That would certainly change my mind about her.

My questions
1. What is the benefit to the elder whether JH Mom leave him or not?   By leaving him what did Elder gain? In fact it turned him into bitter man and pose more threat to organization. 
2. Is it by leaving him and cutting all contact with JH Elder can no longer find him and thus cannot kill JH?  But by looking at Elder organization, to find a boy is very easy peasy. JH did not get a new identity. He lived by the same name, further more he live with his grandmother which before this stayed with his mom .. so basically it will be easy to find JH. 
3. Why Elder need to concern themselves with a boy that know nothing? Unlike JA – JA pose a treat to MS and MHee relationship, so losing JA was an advantage to MS situation.
So as of now I still consider JH mom selfish .. and ruthless .. :D .. I hope JH can cut all ties with her and elder can no longer use her as bait . Anyway she doesn’t deserved his love and attention. Certainly not someone to die for. 

Guest uctqepe

if only police officer in my place looks this hot, i be like "ARREST ME, OFFICER!!! ARREST ME!!! JAIL ME IN YOUR HEART!!"  8-} 8-} 3:-O 3:-O r4RGPhz.jpg

I'm really excited about the recent stills. OMO! Mr. and Mrs. Healer team up to take down MS and the Elder. I know this couple will be perfect for this. Remember how they passed the security during the press conference of that politician where they pretended to be a couple? :x :x :x :x :x :x

I am so looking forward to ep 15!! It will be full of sweet moments of our beautiful couple ~ FINALLY!!!image
Still cuts of Healer′s episode 15, to air on January 26, showed the two actors sharing a back hug, as Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young) tended to Seo Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook)′s arm injury. 
As she focuses on his arm, Seo Jung Hoo softly gazes at Chae Young Shin, wondering if everything in front of him is a dream. 
YS & JH really deserved a happy ending to compensate for their sad childhood. Especially this time JH finally found his loved one who will not abandon him anymore.. awww I want to cry now! 
We also wondering its a dream or reality that finally you guys moving forward!!!! ~X( 8-X

Bambiina said:
Really? She was threatened? I didn’t know – That would certainly change my mind about her.
My questions
1. What is the benefit to the elder whether JH Mom leave him or not?   By leaving him what did Elder gain? In fact it turned him into bitter man and pose more threat to organization. 
2. Is it by leaving him and cutting all contact with JH Elder can no longer find him and thus cannot kill JH?  But by looking at Elder organization, to find a boy is very easy peasy. JH did not get a new identity. He lived by the same name, further more he live with his grandmother which before this stayed with his mom .. so basically it will be easy to find JH. 
3. Why Elder need to concern themselves with a boy that know nothing? Unlike JA – JA pose a treat to MS and MHee relationship, so losing JA was an advantage to MS situation.
So as of now I still consider JH mom selfish .. and ruthless .. :D .. I hope JH can cut all ties with her and elder can no longer use her as bait . Anyway she doesn’t deserved his love and attention. Certainly not someone to die for. 

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting in this thread, decided to de-lurk cos too much excitement going on! heheheAnyway, thanks for all the updates, pics, videos, previews, comments etc etc, so glad that i'm able to go onto this thread to check what's going on with "Healer" related stuffs. :) >:D:-bd
My thoughts after watching the latest episodes - ep13 & 14, it was definitely very emotional esp. ep13 when SJH went to meet his mum @ 34:35, then when they were in the cafe, SJH telling him that they can't meet each other for a while, then after the spy comes in, the words that were exchanged between mother & son, it was so touching & sad... when his mum said sorry, he shook his head, it's like saying 'mum please don't be, it's ok'... then again when his mum started crying, he whispered "don't cry!"... there's so much feeling into it!  There's time he wants to cry too but he can't, he had to hold it in! Then in ep14 with Healer/SJH reminiscing memories of his teacher - KYJ... when they were younger, the times they had & spent together, they are old memories - mainly 'mischievious moments' but those are the memories that he holds dearly of his teacher... so now him regretting not being able to create new memories with his teacher, also with the hurt & pain of losing someone closest to him after his mum & grandma... sigh, it hurts so much and i too cried along especially the scene when KMH tried to stop him from killing KMS and him breaking down - feeling useless, not knowing what he can do! Then, he shuts himself - away from the world and falling ill.  Finally CYS came to the rescue and the KISS scene - gosh i was wondering wait, he hasn't showered for 6 days, let alone brushed his teeth and yet they kissed! :))  Hmm... Daebak! Well when it comes to love, nothing can stop them hehehe \:D/In ep14, it also shows some old memories & the story of Ahjumma when she was a detective, losing her son and presumably a marriage breakdown as well.
About the new OST Part 5 that just came out, "Because of You" sung by JUST - when i first heard it playing at ep13 credits, i was like 'i've heard this voice before somewhere, for some popular drama OST as well'.  Indeed it is, he sang "I Love You" OST for "You Who Came from the Stars"  

:)>- =D>
Ok, now who's looking forward to the next OST? I know i sure am!! :D 8->

For a person who was just beaten at his own game, Detective looks so happy! I think he was desperately looking for a sign for his dear sunbae. He is Ajumma's Park Boom Soo ! He was glad to see that she is still around and kicking as_s :D

B8Qm3c9CIAA324v.jpg

Is this going to be a future love line? If yes, then I can't wait for Ajumma's reaction :D
Her stupefied expression and her cursing will be something to look forward too ;) =))

healer4-00034.jpg

And when Healer finds out , he will be like - Don't come near my Ajumma !

tumblr_nhd3ylF9ND1rcapomo5_250.gif