[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

If there is one thing I don't like about Moon Ho's characterization is how he treats Min Jae (the broadcasting company female director). I know he probably has zero feelings for her but to be on the receiving end of such treatment by a man you still (somehow) care for really hurts. LOL, look at me...defending a fictitious woman.

As for Moon Ho's past connections with both Jung Hoo and Young Shin, I think he would feel an extra burden of guilt if Moon Shik is somehow involved in Joon Seok (Jung Hoo's dad)'s death and murder case. If Moon Shik also frames Joon Seok aside from destroying Myung Hee and Gil Han's lives, I bet Moon Ho will feel guilty toward Jung Hoo too. Although probably he didn't know about this aspect of Moon Shik's past (the part where Joon Seok dies), he will feel more horrified and will hate his brother more...or at least the discovery will lead them more and more apart.

Also, even if it was the Elder who was involved in Joon Seok's murder case and not Moon Shik himself, Moon Ho will still feel guilty by association. I think he is fully aware where his brother's wealth, including the money that pays his education, etc, comes from, and the knowledge disgusts him.

Somehow in my eyes Moon Ho is pitiful because he hates his brother for the latter's many unspeakable crimes (or connections with such), but he knows he cannot escape from the culpability. He is culpable for the crime of silence, and for this, he hates himself too. I can't help but wonder whether reconnecting with Jung Hoo and Young Shin will not only heal these two, but also heal Moon Ho (hence the "Healer" title). I hope that in the end he will find peace, but preferably not in death. 

Guest uctqepe

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! So happy w/ the ratings!! Go up up up!!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377

Epi.9 is breaking 700+ comments within just two days?!! I bet epi 10 will have at least 2000 before next Monday! Go Beanies!! ;)) ;)

After watching the whole episode, I am actually not angry/cross with MH any more. Its good he is the one who found that phone, and soon he will be the one to protect JH too just like he is doing with YS. Once he knows Healers intentions he will help him and even cover for him. Maybe Healer will save MH from those thugs of that creepy elder. 
Am I the only one who misses dorky stammering PBS? I just miss him so much :(. I like confident smexy hot JH/Healer but Bong Sooka please dont lose your sarcastic/cynical/ironical stammerings. I can watch 24/7 PBS interacting with YS and her family. 
That said, I am 100% sure Elder ordered that leazy secretary of MS to kill YS dad because he discovered something about Elder. JH dad probably knew of this too and threatened Elder or gave him a warning just like Healer with that man he beat up. Elder then killed JH dad and made it seem as if it was suicide. MS knew of this/witnessed this and thats why he came to Elder and talked to him like that. But because of his weakness, he couldnt follow his words and hence he betrayed his friends. MS is not capable of killing I am sure of it. 

AnneVarattha said: Oh come to think of that, since there's no preview due to their Liveshooting, That means episodes from now on, they shoot it after KBS Drama award where their received best couple award right? Aigoooo, JCW PMY, then you two should work hard for the sake of your couple's trophy and JCW shii pls do not forget what you promised with us at the ceremony kekekeke #SHIPPER MODE ACTIVATED PS. Come to think of it, I wonder who kept their couple trophy, JCW or PMY hehehe <3

By the way, has anyone watched until the end of the final credits? Because at the very end there were included 3 seconds of a new footage of the kiss which weren't show in episode 8 nor in episode 9. We only glimpsed a screenshot of this angle during the end of episode 8 but not the actual footage. Check it out if you didn't watch until the end :-) .smAtmPe.pngsIkIwYk.pngLw0aF9C.png

briseis said: By the way, has anyone watched until the end of the final credits? Because at the very end there were included 3 seconds of a new footage of the kiss which weren't show in episode 8 nor in episode 9. We only glimpsed a screenshot of this angle during the end of episode 8 but not the actual footage. Check it out if you didn't watch until the end :-) .

EP10 ratings (AGB)  !

it increased 1% compared to yesterday :)

Nationwide
Punch 10.1%

Healer 9.2%
Pride and prejudice 8.2%

Seoul
Punch 10.7%

Healer 10.0%
Pride and prejudice 8.6%

Kyaaaa.. so happy for the rating.. Go Up Up Up for the next ep!!

@marie67 i agree with you..haha i'm one of Won Bin fans and when the first time they shown YS dad's scene, i noticed that his face is somehow look a little bit same like Won Bin but of course my Binnie is much more handsome than YS dad..wahaha :))