[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

OMG! JH knew the "truth" (the suicide one) about this father the whole time! Now he asks for the reason - why he did it. BUt only know he learns that he killed a person and for money! Poor , JH! He competely breaks down! This won't end well!

teacher talking about his parents?

SJH said from young he knows something?
SJH show asking teacher about the 5 person photohe points to moonshik and myunghee staying together now.
he ask why did his dad commit suicideSJH is in tears now.my father what??? he killed someone?SJH is shaken.
teacher trying to calm him down. SJH is going nuts now, ohhh, so my father is a murderer.he shoves teacher to the ground and breaks his own things in the house. oh it breaks my heart too...

why? why? SJH screamsteacher ask him to wake up.teacher revealing more things to him.

cut to cys in coffebay, not yet sleeping.she opens her laptop and tries to type something...she is typing an email to healer!
cut to an empty apartment which SJH breaks in. I think he is breakin into Moonho's apartment.

Guest aidsincera

All of live recap screen cap by Latika @rcalma at our LINE group.
2015-01-06-20-52-41_deco_zpsvnpl2sm6.jpg

2015-01-06-20-54-06_deco_zpsrw8m2hjk.jpg

2015-01-06-20-54-06_deco_zpsrw8m2hjk.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

I think the teacher and ajhumma don't know the real truth about JH's dad, just what everyone believe, that he's a murder. Or it can be that they don't want him to fall for YS, so they're telling him so, so that he thinks his father killed the woman he loves's dad and decides to leave her....
:-SS

What happened to Healer's busy career as a night courier?  I miss that! Wouldn't he still have jobs to do from other clients?
The pimp entertainment president is going to be silenced. Will KMS be given this assignment?
Earlier in this thread someone told us what moebius is.  It's an eternal loop.  So, it's possible the second generation of the rebel truck-riding reporters ends up on the same sides as the first generation.  KMH would be KMS' role.  Healer would be his father's role.  CYS would be her mother's role. And their allegiances would be replayed like a moebius, which would put KMH and Healer as rivals/enemies. KMH may manipulate things knowingly or unknowingly to frame Healer in his quest to protect CYS, just as KMS framed Healer's father for the accident that killed CYS's dad.  We don't know yet whether Healer's dad really killed his friend or was framed for it, but I'm choosing to think he was framed by KMS and that's one of the big secrets KMH knows about his hyung.
I don't know if any of that rambling made sense to anyone other than my brain, but this is what I'm currently thinking on: moebius and how it will relate to Healer's story.  I don't think it's a random choice for an email.  It means something to the story. 
Still on board with Healer, but I want to see Healer doing his job that he excels at.  I really miss that. 

teacher's voice in the background explaining something about the famous five photo

cut to moonho in the office
cys continues her email.  she pauses and thinks carefully of what to write.
SJH still sniffing around moonho's apartment with a touchlight. he removed the glass on the coffee table trunk and tries to figure out the code to open the suitcase inside the trunk.
moonho is on the way back but knocks down a bag with PBS's things and coat.
SJH saw the old pirate radio tapes and another of the famous 5 photo.he saw the script with the Healer word on it and stares in disbelief. Moonho going through PBS's coat and found CYS's broken phone! oh bloody hell.
and thats the end.

tucci said: I think the teacher and ajhumma don't know the real truth about JH's dad, just what everyone believe, that he's a murder. Or it can be that they don't want him to fall for YS, so they're telling him so, so that he thinks his father killed the woman he loves's dad and decides to leave her....
:-SS