[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

namyo said:

OMG!! now we have "WAE" club over here?? =)) =)) 

This brings back memories from EK times... We have "GEREUCHI" club back then

:)

)

:)

) simply because the same reason with "WAE" club here... the way JCW said "GEUREUCHI" in several different context was just WAAAAYYY TOOOOO HOOOTT.. 

=P~ =P~  
Ohh Puppy... all weird things you do to us.. 8-> 

oh yeahhhh!!!! I'm one of them to find it very sexyyyy and hot!!! It's a big turn on!!

and that scene with his teacher absolutely an Oscar performance!

Ummm.....yeah :-O

My.personal favorite is Healer storming the morgue at the hospital. When he wheeled around and took out the physician's attendant I about lost it. Super super hot. :-/ I must be nuts finding sorrow, anger, chaos and mayhem hot. But darn that awesome physicality.....*swoon*

When we are taking about words-said-by-actors-in-Healer-that-i-like. For PMY, i like her geugem wonya? jinjja! in ep19. And when she told JH comeback no matter what in ep 16.I can feel CYS's emotions through the tone of her voice

@namyo I think he did say it. Ep... 17. When he asked what should YS do if a fight happens, and then YS answered correctly and he said "kuruchi kuruchi"... Right? XD

Off to watch :\"> ;;)

@uctqepe >:P it's not perv is sexy.

sia3 said:
Waeeeee?!
Okay, I just needed to say type that out-loud. It has been a torturous day for me at work. You guys have no idea how much I wanted to die in the hands of JCW's InStyle video, but could not. Yes @sunshine15, I willingly offer to let him kill me, but only to be greeted by a black screen with my work PC. :-w

I have been playing catch-up (hunting) after that... download gifs, 1080p video etc. etc. Eeeekkkk... heaven! I didn't even have time to re-watch Healer & find out more 'waeeee'.  

Annyong, Healer fans.
I was away from the forum for two days and I have so many pages to read. I know that Healer fandom wont die down any time soon.
I have finished another chapter for my story. You can find it at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11057089/3/Continuation
I checked out my profile for the first time after I made a Soompi account and imagine my surprise that I had 40 Awesomes attached to the 2 posts that I have made. Thank you so much for the Awesomes, I promise to deliver a fun chapter back to you guys for it. I am also monitoring my story so I know the large amounts of visits that I had on my website. Thank you for all of you that read it. I will soon have chapter 4 posted, likely by midnight today in Canada.
Also I will be grateful if you guys suggest names for the 10 ahjusshis as well as what they could have been convicted of.
Keep the pictures of JCW coming.....I need it as reference when I am writing

There are updates on what will be included in the Healer Director's Cut DVD/Blu-ray package. You can find the details at the HIFP blog here. Also, Director Lee Jung-Sub has finished reediting the episodes already.

Innolife DVD pre-order page
YesAsia DVD pre-order page
YesAsia Blu-ray pre-order page
 (Innolife's portion of Blu-rays have sold out)

For more information, visit http://cafe.daum.net/healerdvd, follow @healer_1208 on Twitter, or e-mail healerdvd@gmail.com.

Omg!!! PMY is in Barcelona!!! She's so beautiful in this picture... She's glowing and looks like she's enjoying her vacations! Now for the WAE topic, that's something I also notice first time seeing Healer... JCW's waes never sound the same, there' the sexy, painful, cute, cool etc. Wae? Because he's a very good actor :)>- But my favorite SJH's word is Ahjumma! How sexy can this word be?! Edit: My favorite CYS's wae is at the end of ep.13, after the east or west question.

ruizaio

said:

There are updates on what will be included in the Healer Director's Cut DVD/Blu-ray package. You can find the details at the HIFP blog here. Also, Director Lee Jung-Sub has finished reediting the episodes already.

For more information, visit http://cafe.daum.net/healerdvd, follow @healer_1208 on Twitter, or e-mail healerdvd@gmail.com.

Ah this video maker is really talent. One of her/his Healer FMV which was already shared in this thread is movie trailer about a love story: Friend turn lover theme.

And here is trailer of very common theme love story in Kdrama: Very Ordinary Couple. 

Both are very nice, i can feel the themes even without knowing the hangul description, how can she/he does that. Ahh

Omg. You people are seriously trying to kill me. I'm catching up on all these pages since last night... nodding in agreement, laughing, swooning, and then... suddenly... my heart flip flops unexpectedly on pg 1176. Why?

Because @sia3 posted THIS gif:

2j2B7JY.gif

The one scene I mentioned only yesterday where I loooooved watching his head tilt! Goodness, I thought I would die of a heart attack! :x :x :x

kdramafangirlz said: I don't usually highlight it much but I just saw this heh, 'eluvnel' is my blog; rly my gif/editing skills ain't great (i think it's meh) but i'm still glad y'all like it! And I'm saying this because it's kind of messy but anyway so to save you from the hassle if you're browsing, all the healer related stuffs are under this tag: http://eluvnel.tumblr.com/tagged/healer, messy because full of craziness; I don't usually gif as much for normal dramas X'D Oh, thanks so much, @kdramafangirlz! I'll make sure to browse under the tag. I hate having other things ruining my swoon and spazz fest! There was another blog I was browsing through yesterday and I was all gushing and fawning over our OTP and JCW and then... LEE JONG SUK comes up on the screen and everything came to a screeching halt. Like, NO. GIVE ME BACK MY HEALER! :-w :-w :-w

ruizaio said: