[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@AdelaM‌ He must be loving the hot weather in thailand, after getting so much cold filming Healer...

:)

and me likes seeing JCW with less clothes... :\">

@Lissabonni hahahah! Somebody on thread asking herself a while ago: how would it be if Healer would have being filming in summer? Lol

Guest Leylalinn

@AdelaM‌ ....hope he is happy in thailand.

Btw....i want to ask u with sometbing bother me?! Maybe some of u more to know jcw (bcoz u r long fans of him)..I am his new fans.

Is he Gay???hope not X_X

I read somewhere that his have 6 exgirlfriend. So probaly he is not gay right??.

Thanks. Sorry 4 asking like this

missing healer

@AdelaM‌ ....hope he is happy in thailand.

Btw....i want to ask u with sometbing bother me?! Maybe some of u more to know jcw (bcoz u r long fans of him)..I am his new fans.

Is he Gay???hope not X_X

I read somewhere that his have 6 exgirlfriend. So probaly he is not gay right??.

Thanks. Sorry 4 asking like this

missing healer

@Leylalinn it was a subject in the thread longggg time ago too :))) he is not gay!!

He is one talented man! With perfect women near him as partners :)

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #jichangwook

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 26, 2015 at 5:51am PST

@Lissabonni I think he would have melted first bcs of his leather outfits hahahah

Update IG

http://instagram.com/p/zacg0auP3Y/

나는야 최신후~! 이세상은 내가 오케이해야 돌아간다! #무적#18개월#태권브이#내동생

A photo posted by (Daniel)최정후,정후kun (@hoossoul) on Feb 21, 2015 at 3:39am PST

시원하다

A photo posted by 손승원 (@son_seungwon) on Feb 21, 2015 at 11:44pm PST

@AdelaM‌ Well, JCW would suffer in leather in summer but the action scenes wouldn't take that long to be finished... So more time left to do more scenes that SJN planned... Omg no I can't go that way, I'll cry...

:(

(

yeah..I thought about it too: how would it be if we could see JCW filming with less clothes. (I means... not winter clother  ;;) )

And then, come to see Secret Love - Have you ever had coffee with angel? - You'll have the felling of freshness.

And Ji Chang Wook is suitable with any kinds: casual or sport clothes, or winter clothes, although he said he looks like Park Bong Soo in real life.

I just miss Healer so much that I can't get enough about him or Park Min Young now.

@yumiko_hitoshi do what I'm doing now :D re-watching it again from episode 1 :D

Great Amazing Healerites Chingus!Good Morning!Today we can enjoy plenty of amazing photos and interviews of our beautiful perfect talented unforgettable JCW&PMYAnd so we can extend our Healer happiness for a long time yet! Thank you all for everything!All very, love, and I am proud of each of you! :x >:D< <:-P =D> ^:)^:x <:-P \:D/
dcxt4lq3ktdg.jpg
http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=39528
0g0ymfdu0gbw.jpg
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110083486