[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

:-? @jaslinnj‌ Look at how whipped JH was :-? I would say in 6 months. Boy can't live without her, He spent a lot of money in a date.

Remember how excited he was to go on his "blind" date with CYS? Picking out his outfit, checking it out in the mirror, making any excuses to have to go..."because she asked", "i have to answer".

Nevermind that it is the lamest "blind" date because she can't even look at him , why should he care what he wears to impress her?

I still can't move on 8-| 8-| 8-| Monday & Tuesday will be different without Healer .. 8-| i'll spend my weekend reading 70 posts that i missed in this thread.., hopefully it helps me get over my gloomy feelin over Healer.. I miss Healer :((

Remember how excited he was to go on his "blind" date with CYS? Picking out his outfit, checking it out in the mirror, making any excuses to have to go..."because she asked", "i have to answer".

He was so excited. ;;) he's not going to have an island but a girlfriend. I say he made the best decision.

Woo joo is a cutie pie. I'm waiting for him to troll the actors and post unseen wrap up party pictures :))

Can anyone one who has gotten scripts from SJN website.... Translate or post... The end of the confession scene... When JH and YS r on the roof and the camera pans out... YS asks " when did U start to like me" they speak several lines after this... And I never got to hear it cause the sound fades out...

Please please help

Thanks in advance

Guest wizengamot

you guys are fast. (or i'm just slow?) this thread is lively. anyways, how do i vote for our couple for the couple contest in soompi? :) zomg  I MISS THEM BIG TIME!!! how will i fill this emptiness in my heart? *downloading Healer episode vids (series) on my phone so i can go back to them anytime anywhere* i don't know if i should stay here or go to the healer couple thread... any news about them? like "JCW and PMY, DATING!!!". ok. kidding. no pressure. just want to know what they're up to now. maybe some vacation or rest, chilling out TOGETHER! or another project with both of them. although that's quite impossible in korean industry, i mean teaming up an actor and actress again for the same project. it does happen but we need to wait a few more years.

i'd be happy if i could see a pic of them together after Healer or some news saying that they stay in touch even after the project is over.