[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sooshin

OMG!!!!!

Healer got me to finally join soompi.... Hahaha

I've always been a silent lurker and watch tons of kdrama for the last 10 years... Yes I'm a self-proclaimed kdrama addict.

Healer is amazing. It got me hooked from the first episode and literally made me out of breath along the way mostly because of JCW he's acting is magical.. Its like its so real... Its drives me crazy... Just like how he changes his voice from like creepy husky deep Healer voice... OMG!

Sexyness overload...

PMY ànd JCW chemistry is superb. Also the chemistry among the other cast..

Every episode is worth watching... No dull moments...

Some acts are just so hilarious.!!!! It made me lol'ed and fell off my bed!

And I downloaded all of the ost!!!

Healer!!! One of the best!

Jhal hae sseoyo!!!!

LOL...@larienssi, if I were you I'd take @sia3's advise. She might give you Ahjumma after this if you don't learn.  :)) :)) :))
Kidding, kidding. But seriously, take it from me. Don't start. Real Life Shipping is HARD. Filled with pot holes, shrapnels and glass bits. You almost always get hurt. And when the ship gets wrecked, it's worse. 
If you look at my avatar, obviously I'm talking from experience. And I. STILL. HAVEN'T. GOT. OFF. THE SHIP. So, don't do it... if there is enough strength in the world to stop it, don't.
If it happens, it happens. We can all throw a party. Or fly to Seoul for the wedding. If not we live in Healer land bliss ever after. Good deal eh? ;)

I am on Fire!! Part 1 of Ending out. I feel like I could write forever, but I think I will be banned for the length. Sorry I don't have any website to post this to. :P

Their Happily Ever After
(After the brouhaha at the airport)

Someday News staff was abuzz with excitement. Besides being on a high after their live airport broadcast reached millions of hits,  Boss Moon Ho gathered all of them and secretly reintroduced Park Bong Soo as Seo Jung Hoo aka ex-Healer, and told them that they all had to keep to the story of Bong-Soo being a criminal fugitive who infiltrated Someday News under false guises and met his deserved end at the airport (God rest his poor maligned soul – the real Park Bong Soo.) The team agreed readily, but could not help marvelling at the REAL Jung Hoo, and how different he was from the effeminate? Timid? Bong-sookie.

“I knew Bong Soo was a façade!!”

“You are really the Famous Healer?!!”

“OMG you are even hotter now!!” said female staff which rightly got a glare from Youngshin.

Moon Ho added, “From now on, Jung-Hoo would join Someday News as our full-time cameraman. Please extend your welcome to him.”

There were whoops, and nevermind that Jung-Hoo was a more intimidating personality, they surrounded him and pinched his cheeks.

Jung-Hoo was drinking beer with Ajumma.

“Ajumma, do you really think I can settle down and live normally now?”

Ajumma side-eyed him and growled, “You doubting my skills now?”

“No, I really mean, CAN I LIVE NORMALLY NOW? Will I adjust?”

Ajumma scoffed, “You don’t have a choice, you know. For YOUR woman, you better be on the straight and narrow from now on.”

Jung-Hoo stopped drinking and looked at Ajumma intently. “What are YOU going to do from now on, Ajumma?”

“You worried about me, punk? I will find something to do, after all I AM AJUMMA!”

Jung-Hoo then gave her a cheeky grin, “Is there something between you and Detective Yoon? I think he has a crush on you.”

Ajumma rose from her seat and slapped his head, HARD. “You little dog-poop! Mind your own business!!!”

Three weeks later, Ajumma officially opened a Private Investigation Agency, known as MJ Private Investigators. Detective Yoon quit the police force to join her. Jung-Hoo, with the blessings of Youngshin, became her part-time investigator, code-named, what else? But Healer.

sooshin said: OMG!!!!! Healer got me to finally join soompi.... Hahaha I've always been a silent lurker and watch tons of kdrama for the last 10 years... Yes I'm a self-proclaimed kdrama addict. Healer is amazing. It got me hooked from the first episode and literally made me out of breath along the way mostly because of JCW he's acting is magical.. Its like its so real... Its drives me crazy... Just like how he changes his voice from like creepy husky deep Healer voice... OMG! Sexyness overload... PMY ànd JCW chemistry is superb. Also the chemistry among the other cast.. Every episode is worth watching... No dull moments... Some acts are just so hilarious.!!!! It made me lol'ed and fell off my bed! And I downloaded all of the ost!!! Healer!!! One of the best! Jhal hae sseoyo!!!!

Guest sooshin

you are a LITTLE late :D you need to backtrack only 1000 (+) pages   :))

welcome 

:-bd >

:D

<

Hahaha... Doing it now... Better late than never... I'm on WSyndrome and back reading helps a lot... Hahaha... Just gonna wallow a little bit more here

Thanks....! OMG I'm actually at Soompi...!!!! This is all Healer's fault...

Noxn said: Reading the comments on Netizen Buzz is quite... perplexing. It's not the k-netizens who are doubting Healer's international success, but some international folks instead. I just don't see the point of attacking a drama so relentlessly. I mean, can't we all just love what we love? We're not fighting over popularity in here, geez. 

azzurri said: LOL...@larienssi, if I were you I'd take @sia3's advise. She might give you Ahjumma after this if you don't learn.  :)) :)) :))
Kidding, kidding. But seriously, take it from me. Don't start. Real Life Shipping is HARD. Filled with pot holes, shrapnels and glass bits. You almost always get hurt. And when the ship gets wrecked, it's worse. 
If you look at my avatar, obviously I'm talking from experience. And I. STILL. HAVEN'T. GOT. OFF. THE SHIP. So, don't do it... if there is enough strength in the world to stop it, don't.
If it happens, it happens. We can all throw a party. Or fly to Seoul for the wedding. If not we live in Healer land bliss ever after. Good deal eh? ;)