[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I love our new blue hearts. healerite_hearts.gif.317fd066296adeb3d47 It's lovely! I must say that the aquamarine color that we chose is prefect for Healer. :)

And I want to say that it makes me so happy to see that Healerites are still here. I miss you all. This forum will forever be my home :wub:

Beautiful fan arts I found on Healer DC.

0tzrS2b.jpg

MUOayHQ.jpg

8SyF0Ks.jpg

VnljUU2.jpg

uKNFUZo.jpg

fmIDIXB.jpg

ieoctZT.jpg

q6vUY2o.jpg

BVBixbw.jpg

fn30Lbh.jpg

jnLhBaq.jpg

And few more that I found on DC. I think they were made for a book project or fan massages. Anyway, it's too beautiful not to be shared here.

6iQqNLt.jpg

Gpk9umt.jpg

QqnOOOI.jpg

XvBH5VG.jpg

FCH1O01.jpg

eSaWnDy.jpg

aOUrSHi.jpg

Bd9GIhB.jpg

ZRDMxeX.jpg

5WCOZ0N.jpg

DeE7PTn.jpg

gbDo7Xd.jpg

RKFVZVo.jpg

slcyPKu.jpg

Jh8HRbO.jpg

5nxJXxN.jpg

QmSBNDl.jpg

wu3bdyW.jpg

RzqQ9VO.jpg

x1VXvuw.jpg

cr: Healer DC

• Like 8

Now we have aquamarine/blue hearts also @sunshine15 I love them.

I'm missing our gray big time, wairing not so patiently for the DVD :sweatingbullets: and the emticons :huh::angry:

so happy about the hearts @ReemKanabta! just saw them this morning... ​!! love the little flicker they do, and also love the darker blue shade that pops up when they flicker! love the aquamarine too! fully satisfied!  :)

• Like 3

qtrDcQL.jpg

If you pre-ordered Healer Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD, please take part in this survey about the format of the 2 posters from the pre-order package. Many have expressed concern about the size of the posters being cumbersome, so we are seeking your opinion about changing it to postcards. 

The release date is June 22. You can still order the DVD set from Innolife, and the Blu-ray set from YesAsia.

• Like 6

Annyeooong Healeritie..

Long time no see... Just want to say, I still cant move on from Healer. Still rerun Healer whenever I had time. Other drama feel sooooo bored to me. Keep watching and keep complaining about that drama. watching just for my bias. Poor me and my bias. 

Btw miss u all guys. 

• Like 4

Today is 100th after Healer's broadcast ends. Still visit this thread everyday even there is no update.

I rewatched to ep 6, really want to write review but can not arrange my thought and write them down. I miss Namedx's JH feeling series. It will continue right?

More 33 days until the DVD/Bluray release, maybe i will finish my rewatch at that time.

Healer's ring, the sun logo is pretty.

o40BWFV.jpg

Cr: SJN's website

• Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

Hello everyone

Sorry I have been utterly MIA. Work has become very all-encompassing and in my free time all I want to do is NOT face a keyboard and screen... which means it's such bad news for the FF. More information below, for those interested.

I've been wondering how I can keep writing when at the end of the day at work I have a visceral negative reaction to a keyboard. Then I realized it's been more than a month since I last updated and I doubt that it's killing anyone that I don't update. I've been in denial for a while, telling myself that when summer gets here, I will have time, but right now even the summer period is filling up with work for my September deadline. 

So, with much regret I am going to officially end the FF updates for The Neuropsychology of Me. I will write up a summary of the ending as I saw it my mind, and post that, so that everyone who did me the kind favour of reading will have closure. Thank you for following. 

This isn't the end of my fondness for Healer or the Healerites, but just the end of my commitment to TNOM. Thanks again to everyone for reading, and my deepest apologies for being unable to complete the story. 

TEvTsrx.jpg

Oops, my bad, mistook the butt guy as Zhang Han, PMY's co star , should be Jing Bo Ran. 

@sunshine15 dear chinggu , you changed your avatar? Haven't seen you for so long , missing you. These screencaps reminded me of your Cstrip for me . :wub:

Edited by Ahpheng
  • Like 7

Sorry haven't been posting for awhile. Ahhhh @Ahpheng you always come through - refreshed my Healer and Baby Bear Love! Hehe. Have been a little out of it, due to RL demands. What's the latest on Baby Bear? Any news of a new drama?

It's the season for new drama premiers, have started to check out some but my heart is still Healer possessed. So I'm still going back to watch some of my favorite Healer moments just to get through the week. Thank God for Oguri Shun as a welcomed distraction though. Hehe. Still tempted to watch BVS for another Baby Bear fix but I read terrible stuff about this drama so I'm hesitant. 

@sia3, so happy to see you here! Trust you to find those bobbly head fan arts - my HD was full of the Faith ones you found for us before! LOL

• Like 7

Thanks @seinhi for remind the time!

Everyday we have so much things and stuck in Real life, but since having Healer, just end the days with Healer, Healer couple (and of cource Ji Chang Wook or Park Min Young): rewatching favorite scenes, listening to the OST, lurking the threats – Healerities home.

It brings back a lot of memory when thinking/reading/hearing about the word “Healer”.

I really miss uri Healer. Thank you for coming to my world since December 2014! 

sUFb6Vl.jpg

• Like 8

The poster vs. postcard poll result is out!

A total of 916 people have participated in the poll, of which 319 people voted for keeping the format of posters, 590 people voted for changing to postcards, and 7 people did not vote for either option. As the percentage of votes for change did not exceed 65% of the total votes, it's been decided to keep the original plan of including posters as pre-order gifts.

You can still order Healer Director's Cut at Innolife (DVD) and YesAsia (Blu-ray).

image%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Edited by ruizaio
forgot to add explanation
  • Like 6

[FAN ART] Clay Work of Healer

Image source: Baidu

005vwRDmjw1esbwfllkd5j30hs0hsq49.jpg

005vwRDmjw1esbwflv9s6j30fm0kumze.jpg

005vwRDmjw1esbwfmyarlj30e30p0q4b.jpg  005vwRDmjw1esbwfl9hqfj30e30p0gn4.jpg

@azzurri

/flip tables. Tagging isn't working again! Anywayyyy, yeah I was here and now I'm here. I don't come often because of how unstable Soompi is. It's hard to browse around when it loads one page so slow. :(

• Like 7

Bring here one review i saw in tumblr, i also agree with this review, i got some pleasures that similar with the excitement I get out of reading a novel while watching Healer. 

General thoughts on Healer
tumblr_inline_nonzsfEwqP1qc5coc_540.jpg

(I was going to do this as one post, but it’s already getting mad long, so we’re gonna break it up into a whole series. fun times.)

Watching Healer gave me that same sense of excitement I get out of reading a Diana Wynne Jones novel. If you’ve never heard of her, Diana Wynne Jones, writer of Howl’s Moving Castle among other things, is fantastic. I feel like her signature move as a writer is to slowly lay out disconnected characters, plot threads, themes and motifs, and then braid them together, more and more tightly, as the story comes to its conclusion. At any time, if you tug on one of those threads you can see it glimmering through the story being woven, brushing up and twining into other threads in turn. And when you’re done, you bask in the afterglow and look at the braid, each thread so tightly wound around each other that you can’t possibly imagine how they began so far apart. Watching Healer was like that. 

Healer centers of a trio of protagonists. Chae Young Shin, a young and perky reporter for an internet gossip site, Seo Jung Hoo, the titular Healer, a self-described “nightime errand boy” who takes on jobs of subterfuge for a price, and Kim Moon Ho, superstar anchor of ABS news. From the outside it seems almost impossible to imagine the intersection between these three, and therein lies Healer’s brilliance: everything in this world is interconnected, every thread in a story winds around each other to strengthen it and add color. 

A meagre writer would spend Healer’s 20 episode run trying their hardest to create that intersection, and weave those threads. Maybe a love triangle. Maybe a gender switch. Maybe some amnesia. But Healer’s brilliance is in its writing, and it pulls no punches. The longer you watch, the more you realize the braid was weaving itself long before you started looking. That those three threads, that seemed so far apart, were always lying right beside each other, waiting to be twisted together once again. That instead of a braid, what you’re looking at is actually a tapestry, infinitely more complex in scope and rich in expression. 

As a viewer, Healer is immensely satisfying to watch. It rewards you for paying attention to what its characters leave unsaid, and its ideals and themes spill over from its screenplay to its visual and directorial decisions. It treats its characters well and gives them a life well outside the bounds of the series itself. Underpinned by a strong cast and fuelled by a romance that becomes increasingly insatiable, I would easily spend another 20 episodes with these characters. Healer has earned itself a place in my heart as dear as the place Coffee Prince holds. 

Cr:  http://hallyustarsandstripes.tumblr.com/post/119499818271/another-lonely-death-occured-today-general

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 9

i4TNK3r.jpg

Specially for all Healerites 

@yumiko_hitoshi you're welcome, I don't visit here as often nowadays as Soompi loads very slowly but when I have any strips related to Healer, I 'll always try to post here. When the DVDs are released, I hope to see more activities here. 

• Like 9

@seinhi thanks for posting the review. It's a really great read! Makes me want to rewatch the entire drama, the way she described it!

And hey @sia3... yeah sometimes tagging works and sometimes it doesn't. Drives me nuts when I'm in a hurry. Love the clay art - if only I were that creative. And @Ahpheng my kawan... happy 100 days to you too! Thanks for awesome comic strip anniversary present! <3

• Like 7

<衛星劇場6月>韓国ドラマ チ・チャンウク主演のアクションロマンス『ヒーラー』予告

Japanese version of HEALER's trailer! ^ ^ They will first air episode 1 on 28th June.

6月28日(日) 1話先行プレミア放送
チ・チャンウク主演!

• Like 8