[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

chingus, i am putting together a photobook ...as i would like to get a one-stop shop with all the best moments and memories of healer, i had put together this photobook that highlights the jung-ho and young shin story ... this is a collection of material coming from soompi and bulk of it includes reactions from soompiers ... if you have thoughts you would like to share and include in the photobook PM me and indicate which chapter ou would like this added i had already included posts from @uctqepe, @kanyaprasetyo @namyo @rrmski @noxn @juzluvpink @saved2k @heartoppaya @adelam and many more just can't remember on top of my head but these are good thoughts and accolades that should be shared ... definitely more to come!

The idea is to give this to jcw, pmy and yjt let them know how much healer was and is still loved by the international community specially by the Healerites ... we also have other things that were outputs from the IHFP that we will be sharing with other cast members but unfortunately they may not get this photobook.

also i would appreciate any feedback on content ... i am very careful not to be offensive ... another pair of eyes to go through this will not hurt :-) ...

kamsahamneda! 

Edited by cmoirae2
  • Like 1

chingus, here's a more polished version of the photobook from episode 1 to 10.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30sZjkPVey0NFhVX3lKNTdQLUE/view?usp=sharing

i would like to acknowledge contributions of the following soompiers/healerites who may still be active on this thread or may have moved on ... but this photobook wouldn't have been put together without your insights including all the spazzing and squeeing ... on to completing the 2nd half :-)

@azzuri, @briseis @nrgchick @heartoppaya @uctqepe @noxn @yoomi66 @ avmodo @kanyaprasetyo @namyo @hirakos @nateko @andy78 @marie67 @only1khj @milky88 @sia3 @laurenb2b @selenette @aoikarin @saved2k @maddymappo @TheseemaMSK @mimi26 @jtamuser @nacykimlee @adelam @rrmski @keemchia @delicatehan @palisan @mouniM @tehlimau @juzluvpink @bebisous33 @valsava @carmens

thank you all!  kamsahameda!

Edited by cmoirae2
  • Like 3

This moment... :D

cr: teri-galiyaan.tumblr.com

@cmoirae2 : Your photo-book is amazing. It was wonderful to read and it brought back so many sweet memories. :x There aren't enough words to thank you
for you efforts in collecting all the moments and arranging is superbly like you did. :) BTW, if you need high quality screencaps, tell me.

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 2

It's been ages since I posted anything here despite lurking here almost every day but this just appeared on my tumblr dash and I simply must post it here because SEO JUNG HOO=PERFECTION!

By the way @cmoirae2: you photobook is simply amazing!

http://jungeums.tumblr.com/post/118190018461/100-reason-to-remember-the-name-healer-insp

Edited by briseis
  • Like 2

@briseis @valsava good to see you here again, I was back reading the thread before this temp jump, and I remember all your wonderful posts, you guys were amazing :x

​@reemkanabta,  Thanks you need to come aboard when the thread is live and active it's a lot of fun the next fun thread that should get the same hype as healer is the scholar who walks at night.. Join us the more the merrier but I have two dramas for 2015 so far that has made my top 5 list and healer is one of them .. I do miss JCW and PMY  

• Like 2

chingus - here's part 2 of the healer photobook (episodes 11 to 20) ... if you have any thoughts on healer you would like to share particularly on photos from episodes 14 to 20, i would greatly appreciate it.  i was hoping that soompi would be up and running yesterday to get more healerites insights but still not available :-(  so whatever you can contribute would be appreciated!  please PM me with these thoughts or side remarks soon... photos have been set already but may need some tweaking ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30sZjkPVey0YktqVmpsaWFFWTg/view?usp=sharing

as i was working on the photobook, i was in awe with the powerhouse cast from the leads to the supporting cast.  everyone did an excellent job to come up with an unforgettable drama ... YJT as we all know is a seasoned actor but as i was looking through his wide range of emotions as KMH i was floored! ... his acting is so deep and not over the top ... JCW and PMY did phenomenal as well ... i also love the chemistry not only between the OTP but you can sense this even with the rest of the cast ... it seems that everyone had a good time while filming and could be that chemistry from JCW and PMY rubbed on to the cast and crew therefore promoting a happy and positive atmosphere ... 

@rrmski you were one of the biggest contributors of the photobook content ... thank you!  @valsava i think i also had a snippet from you that was included in the photobook.  thanks!  

cheers!

• Like 2

Guest AmieKDramaBTS

Hi friends!! I want to share with you one of my latest videos of Healer. Hope you will like my movie :) I created it by using my beloved song "Love me Like you do" by Ellie Goulding <3