[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Wait.... @sia3 is delivering ahjumma smacks too? What is this? A slap fest?

......... Ooohhh... HIMYM flashbacks....

"You just got slapped, across the face, my friend. You just got slapped, oh yes it really happened. And everybody saw it, hah, and everybody laughed and cried. Coz it was awesome. You just got slapped....."

Saying this to @yumiko_hitoshi lol.... Thanks for calling me 'funny', girl... I'm glad that I give you the laughs.... >:D<

@heartoppaya
:-?? I don't know what's going on. Everyday there's at least one Healerite that gets our name wrong, thus getting an Ahjumma smack, LOL! We shall see tomorrow who is that lucky Healerite :))

@yumiko_hitoshi
Don't worry, I've gotten smack myself. ;)) AND most importantly, I've gotten names wrong too. X_X
Thank you for the tagging and please do continue to stay & love Healer :)
iByckfT8HWkkE.gif

still here and always will be here, ..... :D:D:D
i was busy chasing and looking for JCW coz i need to tell him his armpit hairs need a little bit trimming coz Healerites are labeling it as "prickly" :-? :-? :-?

:)) :)) :))
and HAPPY 1301 PAGES HEALERITES  <:-P <:-P <:-P

Who would thought the morning after in Healer would become the most popular but no only for the under sheets miraculously action but the reborn armpit fetish =)) I think that's how you started @minoz_joyax right???

@namyo indeed,   ;))   armpit is the first thing i look at whenever i see someone in sleeveless but what actually happened was... @sia3 put that photo under spoiler tag, so when i clicked on it what displayed first on my screen was this... 

IQoM7x1.png

and that's when JCW armpit hairs was established,  =)) =)) =))

@minoz_joyax you and your armpits hair obsession :)) I also can't wait for the Marie Claire photos, but for all beach and sleeveless wear, that bts of the see through shirt and the magnificent legs got me =P~

You can have the armpits and leave to me his gorgeous arms and the magnificent legs, I can't wait for May: the DVD and Marie Claire photos <:-P

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

3. Healer

healer_korean_drama_quote_5_dramafever.j

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Guest minksquared

ReemKanabta said: @minoz_joyax you and your armpits hair obsession :)) I also can't wait for the Marie Claire photos, but for all beach and sleeveless wear, that bts of the see through shirt and the magnificent legs got me =P~
You can have the armpits and leave to me his gorgeous arms and the magnificent legs, I can't wait for May: the DVD and Marie Claire photos

@minksquared I thought hands and wrists will be included with the arms :-w I wanted his torso also and his jaw, but I think it's not fair for all of you, so I will be content with any part of him =P~ O:-) :\"> :x :P

Btw I can't even watch other drama for JCW, I'm more stuck with healer than before, but I will force myself, I have to @-) ^#(^

Big hug everyone >:D<

Hi everyone :x:x:x
this is my first post here, please be kind to me. 
Your inputs here are all awesome, loving and enjoy reading every single of them and that makes me missing Healer again. Gonna watch it again for the Nth times, Annyeoungg 

Not sure if anyone remembered me posting here about a fanfic where YS got shot instead of BS in EP 20, the writer wrote another chapter! 
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11123644/2/Everything-I-Need 

As Credit! By PiercetheNightVale
Enjoy!