[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Good night guys or should I say, good morning.
@sia3 , oh yes, I did post once yesterday, silly me!
@rrmski , I am so proud to have influenced you :-bd
@ReemKanabta , you are so sweet :x , wait no more, C-strip is back. pYwyjgH.jpg

Guest FleurdeLys101

@ahpheng I have ran out of superlatives for you  ^:)^ My secret wish is for you to be able to make a bound copy of all your C-strips and send it to JCW himself, just like what the C-fans did...

Aaah that see through top and the legs , I can't wait for the Marie Claire photos, its the only time I got really excited and can't wait for the release of one of his photo shoots :-< 8-}

Hehe ya @Ahpheng I second @FleurdeLys101 suggestion, what a great idea :-bd

Morning~
+1 for the idea that @Ahpheng make it into a booklet of Healer C-strip and send it to JCW! ^ ^
Of course it would be even better if it is translated (that way we can be 101% certain he will read and understand) :D
@Ahpheng, I see your C-strip (during air time) getting shared on Baidu as well, so it's not just within the English community anymore.
It's awesome! :)

@kdramafangirlz
Glad you like it! Healer goodies are rare these days :(( I doubt the release of DVDs will pump it up since the fans will want to protect its copyrights. Sigh.

@rnia93
Bahahahaha. Just make sure a number a appear and you double check when clicking on reactions. :)) I don't know how you guys can pull yourself away from this thread. It's become a daily habit/chore that I at least come in to read the posts, if not posting.

Hey guys, it's been a while! Hope everyone had a great Easter. List of feels for episode 9 is now up on Morumoru. x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jung-hoo's countless list of feels: Episode 9
ep9.jpg
The first sign of snow sure is magical. It creates an ambience of dream like fantasy which plays right before your very eyes. However, in Yong-shin’s case, Jung-hoo shields her from this dream by keeping her eyes covered, lest it becomes too real for him to handle.  He’s not yet prepared to make this dream a full blown reality, and therefore settles to keep it within reach.
But the moment she reaches out for him, Jung-hoo retreats; it’s a clear sign that the warmth of the kiss proved a little too overwhelming for him, whose life so far had been devoid of such feelings.
At this moment, Jung-hoo’s eyes reveal a child-like fear, as he becomes wary of her close proximity. He’s allowed to get himself too close. And whilst this may arouse feelings of giddiness in the viewer, there’s also an element of sadness attached to it, as we realise that Jung-hoo is not used to having anyone reach out for him this way.
I love how even whilst retreating, Jung-hoo keeps himself faced towards her. It’s a poignant way of showcasing that whilst loved ones may have turned their backs on him, he’s never one to turn his back on them, showing his love to be faithful.
What’s equally nice about this moment is the way in which Yong-shin chose to keep her eyes covered. She respected Jung-hoo’s decision in wanting to keep his identity hidden, displaying her faith in the people that she cares about; for Yong-shin, seeing isn't important, it’s what she felt during their encounter which became real for her (like the touching of the snowflakes) – hence why she was able to say (to Moon-ho) with such conviction that she saw him, even without having done so.
It’s one of the reasons I love how she caught hold of the snowflakes in her already outstretched hands, mirroring Jung-hoo at the beginning of the scene; it’s an action which turns their dreams into a shared reality...
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/jung-hoos-countless-list-of-feel.html

sia3

said: Morning~

+1 for the idea that @Ahpheng

make it into a booklet of Healer C-strip and send it to JCW! ^ ^

Of course it would be even better if it is translated (that way we can be 101% certain he will read and understand)

:D

@Ahpheng, I see your C-strip (during air time) getting shared on Baidu as well, so it's not just within the English community anymore.

It's awesome!

:)

@ReemKanabta, you're right that the middle parting would probably be tolerable without that awful suit! LOL But my favorite still has to be SJH's hairstyle. Ahhh I miss Healer. :)

Looked up the BVS synopsis and even read HeadsNo2's review over at DB. What can I say? It actually had all the elements that I love in a drama - namely bromance, bromance and more bromance. LOL And an adorable brother-sister relationship. But urgh, didn't like the 2nd lead in Personal Taste (she was also 2nd lead in Hotel King) - I can't imagine that she would have any chemistry at all with Baby Bear. So sad that they lost sight of the plot and concentrated on the makjang elements. I mean all those men, a vegetable store, Kwang Soo aaaaannnnd adorable Baby Bear - it should have been a major hit. And 24 episodes! I really must complain, because Healer had only 20! Anyway, shall attempt to watch it after I'm done with WBSDS.

@sia3, you always know which button of mine to push! LOL OK, OK I won't send Ajumma to you, now that you've sent me gifs of adorable baby bear and his bright smile DESPITE that awful suit. Haha. Thank you, I love it!
@Ahpheng, you want to cubit my pipi??? (pinch my cheeks?) I want to cubit yours for being such a cheeky lady with all your wonderful C-strips. Died laughing this morning reading your Jealous PMY one. Can you imagine Baby Bear trying to explain away that scandal? Gosh, too funny. But that's what you get if you have a handsome, famous boyfriend. 
And count me in to support putting Ahpheng's C-strips in book form and sending it over to GE! I'm so excited at the thought! Brilliant idea, and hope it works out!

Guest minksquared

FleurdeLys101 said: @ahpheng I have ran out of superlatives for you  ^:)^ My secret wish is for you to be able to make a bound copy of all your C-strips and send it to JCW himself, just like what the C-fans did...

Perhaps JCW next project is Healer 2.0. ? AkrVDwI.jpg Pic source : DC

Re Healer C-Strip Booklet
I love the idea and better still if it could be translated as suggested by @sia3 . Thing is a lot of my NEW comics were related to our conversations here on this forum eg : grey matter, soccer, socks, the twin's convo, the troll invasion etc and I am not sure whether it's suitable For printing?

as I am pretty much a laptop idiot (which @sunshine15 could attest to when we did the MoruMoru comic project) and dunno how to use one except for iPad and Android mobile, I can only provide the comics but rest like compiling and printing , someone has to guide me. X_X :\">
@FleurdeLys101 , @cmoirae2 :-h , ooh....a booklet, what a brilliant idea.

@namedx I just watched ep 9,10 and 11 Yesterday and I was Thinking about you and all your list of feels, :x aahhh you healer ya I just love how you make us think and feel with you :-*

@namyo Lol, it was so fast that no one of his ships withstands any brief damage, happy self shipping :))

@azzurri I liked SJH shorter hair at first but towards the end it was tall and covering his forehead and nearly his eyes, I like it ruffled like when he was waking up at the end of ep 15 :x

spoilers are not working with me but I'll try anyway

The bromance and the chance of more bromance was great in BVS. And It made me miss running man with JCW, when I watched it I didn't know that they have worked together there. I think the first leading lady was much better as a beotsh in PS, I didn't feel her chemistry at all with JCW, I felt she was forcing her self to like him [-( The real chemistry was with his sister and the second lead. And I heard his leading lady in WDBS is even worse :-w

Guest minksquared

ReemKanabta said: @namedx I just watched ep 9,10 and 11 Yesterday and I was Thinking about you and all your list of feels, :x aahhh you healer ya I just love how you make us think and feel with you :-*

@namyo Lol, it was so fast that no one of his ships withstands any brief damage, happy self shipping :))

@azzurri I liked SJH shorter hair at first but towards the end it was tall and covering his forehead and nearly his eyes, I like it ruffled like when he was waking up at the end of ep 15 :x

spoilers are not working with me but I'll try anyway

The bromance and the chance of more bromance was great in BVS. And It made me miss running man with JCW, when I watched it I didn't know that they have worked together there. I think the first leading lady was much better as a beotsh in PS, I didn't feel her chemistry at all with JCW, I felt she was forcing her self to like him [-( The real chemistry was with his sister and the second lead. And I heard his leading lady in WDBS is even worse :-w

namedx said: Hey guys, it's been a while! Hope everyone had a great Easter. List of feels for episode 9 is now up on Morumoru. x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Jung-hoo's countless list of feels: Episode 9
namedx: Thank you!  Thank you!  I was anxiously awaiting the next List of Feels, yet hoped you didn't feel burdened.  Healer is so magical that I rely on your insight to point out the intentions/innuendos and overtones/undertones.  Your comments add layers to my enjoyment as I re-watched the episode along side your List of Feels.
With gratitude and NO expectation,  Anaht(I tried to leave the comment on morumoru island, but was unable to post)

Do you remember this scene from the beginning?
His reaction to her sneakiness is so funny.
:))

tumblr_nmpl1pfZM71u98dbho1_250.giftumblr_nmpl1pfZM71u98dbho2_250.gif
tumblr_nmpl1pfZM71u98dbho3_250.giftumblr_nmpl1pfZM71u98dbho4_250.gif
tumblr_nmpl1pfZM71u98dbho5_500.gif
cr: fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com

@namedx: Each one of your list of feels is truly amazing and always a pleasure to read! :-bd

@Ahpheng: Your comics are hilarious. I love it that you choose the pictures
with the best expressions that fits to the story. Great job, my friend! ;)

I just found out that the awesome girl who makes those amazing gifs has signed to Soompi!
Dear @fyeahjcw, thank you for making all those great gifs and welcome to Soompi! :)

@ReemKanabta, when it comes to his hair in episode 15 - no arguments there! LOL And he definitely looks so much better with black hair - I really am not a fan of his current hair color. Having seen him in pictures from previous dramas - I think he looks the hottest as SJH/Healer. I generally love men with long hair, but JCW is one of those few who look even better with short hair. That's my take on it anyway!

Somehow in WBDS I don't mind so much the lack of chemistry with the lead actress. Anyway there is no real 'lead actress' to me, as the romance does take a back seat compared to his relationship with Little SJS, his Sabo, adoptive father and family; and the rest of his friends who he grew up learning martial arts with. The story is really about the growth of Baek Dong Soo to become the best swordsman in Joseon, and his quest to protect the Crown Prince and Prince Heir (Sado and Jeongjo). And when I read about the real BDS (yes he was a real person!),  he ended up marrying the other girl - who I have assumed all this while to be the 2nd lead. She's the one who has held a torch for him for years, and he's been oblivious to it. But in reality she's the one he will marry. So they have a more platonic kind of chemistry rather than romantic.