[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@azzurri ya that suit was awful, even if it's a big brand name, but he was enjoying it so much, I don't mind him parting his hair from the middle but not here, when it's done naturally like his Bangkok IG video.

I consider healer thread my home, I don't think I can move out that easily. :-<

WBDS is on my upcoming must watch list with SKKS, I'm glad you're enjoying it. The relationship of the bachelors in BVS is so great and Wookie' s character was very bright and cute and lovable , if they didn't head to crazy makjang it would be wonderful but I enjoyed it, I loved JCW character relationship with his sister (sadly they didn't have much scenes together) but not with the main lead ( I didn't like her at all though I really tried, her always sad face wanted me to punch her hard and her aygo, is so awful I just wanted her to stop, and she would make my bright wookie sad most of the time, when I finished the show I realised she was the beotsh from personal taste #-o ) I wanted him to end up with the second lead who surprisingly I grow fond of , and I loved all their cute scenes together , specially towards the end, they cared for each other ( it's not your typical second hateful lead, although she wasn't always good but she had a good heart) I would still go back and watch all cute scenes of the show. Actually I'm looking forward to see how bad is JCW character in 5fingers, in childhood he seems very bratty but there's a glimpse of love and care for his mother which can show you he's not just so black (but I don't like the child actor for JCW coz he looks nothing like him)

@Ahpheng
AbxWNmZ.jpg
I absolutely LOVED that shot! :)) He did that because he was trying to take a selca of the image (of himself 8-| ) from the projector, but then the image disappeared on him, so he growled at his fans. =)) And it was just SOOOO CUTEEE! It also shows how "comfortable" he is with them. I think that's not a Park Bong Soo thing, it is a Ji Chang Wook thing! He did that in EK as well.

@azzurri
Oops. My head was thinking of Gong Hyo Jin, not Gu Hye Sun, but the finger pressed on S instead. Silly me. Okay, don't send Ahjumma my way because I'm giving you this ;))

6b6488afjw1er36oq31kvg20b4069b29.gif  6b6488afjw1er36osl30zg20b4069kjm.gif credit as tagged

*Giggles* *Giggles* *Giggles* I can't stop giggling when I see the second gifs. HAHAHAHA. If he heeds to requests like that from fans, can I please get a tight tight TIGHT bear hug and a :-*
[-O<

Hi all! :-h Missed me?

I've been busy a bit, trying to make people watch Healer and enjoy it. So, I heard that Wookie is dating?!!!

:-O

I canNOT believe it! %-( I don't wanna.. [-(

Lalalalalalalala..... Not listening... :-@

Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well... I'll just go and hide in a corner and cry.. :(( :(( :((

Do you remember few days ago I told you that my father is watching Healer and I'm watching with him because he doesn't want to watch alone? We finished watching this drama yesterday. We watched the last 3 episodes in a row.

Well, to me this drama is fast paced with a lot of happenings every episode. That's why my understanding is growing each time and I'm able notice new things. I must say that still get the same feelings I had when I watched it the first time. I wonder if there will be a time when those things will cease. I guess that eventually I'll no longer notice new details but I think I'll always have the emotional effect.

I'm quite surprised my dad watched until the end and even loved it. When I recommend dramas for him, he's usually ends up dropping them half way and if he does finish them, he's very disappointed. It didn't happen this time. On the other hand, I don't understand why I'm surprised when this drama was good all the way.

After @Ahpheng mentioned male's perspective, I realized that guys' thoughts are different from girls. First, girls tend to envy Park Min Young. For a guy it's the opposite. My dad loved Park Min Young role in this drama and he thought she's beautiful (I agree with him). He liked how she took care of him when he was sick and how understanding she was. While he thought the couple are good, their scenes weren't his favorite in the drama. I need to say that my dad mentioned few times that the cast were perfectly chosen and that the acting is excellent.

Secondly, my dad got frustrated few times in the drama, especially in episode 18-19 when it seemed the bad guys had the upper hand and Healer was sleeping quite idly and not planning his moves to outwit the baddies. He also didn't understand JH narrative parts in the last episode. I tried to explain it was for the interview (it could have been better if it was mentioned in the drama). Still, he loved the action parts and he enjoyed the clever ways Healer team used to fight. I could see he liked it when tension intensified, the background stories, he laughed in the funny scenes and he was very interested and intrigued by the bad people. Much more than usual.

Lastly, the thing the surprised me the most: the ending. While so many of us thought the ending was incomplete, rushed and imperfect, my dad didn't feel this way at all. He thought the ending was perfectly clear and he didn't have any questions whatsoever. He accepted the ending for what it is. It makes me wonder if it's only my father or guys in general think this way. Are there any guys in the forum? Maybe lurkers? If there are any, I would very much I to hear your opinion.

@heartoppaya Lol your too late for that party, he was rumoured dating and GE made an official announecemnt in 4 languages denying the rumours and our Wookie himself denied it in his dayrock fan meeting yesterday, everything was wrapped within 48 hours =)) @rrmsski I like your dad, you relationship seems like CYS and Appa Chai, I like everything you said in your post, hope to hear other male POV also *thumps up*

These two are too awesome for words.
They have a great relationship and they make a great team together!

tumblr_nmpoh39mfh1u98dbho1_500.gif
tumblr_nmpoh39mfh1u98dbho2_500.gif
tumblr_nmpoh39mfh1u98dbho3_500.gif
cr: fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com

@ReemKanabta:

Thank you! My relationship with my dad is good and we talk about many things but I'd never dare to talk with him about private things like YS does with her dad. I'm lucky that my father also like Korean dramas, so I'm not the only one weird at home. Actually, there's my sister too but she's busy with her studies most of the time. But have you noticed you spelt my name wrongly! This is coming your way:
8sbefW5.jpg
That's it! I give up the tries for soompiers to get my name right!
:))

nG3tBk8.jpg Pic source DC

Guys, sorry no comics. No time, kids' studies, running errands, chauffeuring, cooking , cleaning....aish ...the list goes on ! :bz
@rrmski , haha, you are getting a hang of it , good job =D> , trust me, after a while, the Soompiers will be extra careful when tagging you. Thanks for sharing your dad's perspective , indeed men love the chicks and we just envy (or on some occasions , dislike! :)) ) them.

@heartoppaya , my grey chinggu, welcome back and stay , ok ? >:D<
@sia3 , you not missing me today ? :P re the lurkers, I saw @briseis lurking again but since she did not respond the first time, you're probably right about their names being shown here but they could be on another thread. I shouted out to lurkers before and they responded, that's why I thought all online Soompiers on this forum were listed at the bottom of the page.
@azzurri said "kawan, jangan marah tau ". ( friend, don't be angry ) , my reply is ... "Kawan, tak marah, boleh, tapi kena cubit pipi lah" , translation ....

QOsH7Qu.jpg Don't be angry, can but Let me pinch your cheek

@Ahpheng "grey chingu"? Hope that's a nice title? :)) Ah... Grey... I remember! I'll write it.. Hold your horses! Geez, these people.... :-B

Hi @ReemKanabta yep, I'm back!!!

Yay! He denied it? You mean, I still have a shot at making him mine? :x

Ladies, lay off.... He's mine... >:)

@rrmski sorry dear ^:)^ the tags weren't working properly with me

@heartoppaya go ahead dear, try you luck ;) BTW I wanted to tag earlier but got caught up with this rumour thing. Aren't you going to add another grey FF to join all the greyness around us @mywebfoot & @tehlimau have been generous to us these past couple of days. No pressure dear but it's your turn now. :-w :D :-\"

@Ahpheng
Actually, I didn't notice you were MIA (too sleepy, too much gray talk last night before bedtime). Well technically, you're not! You were reacting to posts, and you did put up a JCW vs PBS C-strip. So that one does not count, you say?

LOL @ReemKanabta, I was wondering if @rrmski will ahjumma smack you. Looks like she's getting addicted and enjoy the fun of ahjumma smack others, too! :)) I'm wondering whether I should send Ahjumma to @Minoz_joyax. She's threading along the edges with her armpit fetish talk, I always sweat a little for her whenever she mentions it, but she has managed to get away with it a couple of times now, so maybe armpit talk is acceptable. ;))

@sia3 it's my turn now to get that smack, it's fine I can take it #:-S

I'm sweating and laughing also at @minoz_joyax she can't hold herself, dear come here and let's talk on all the parts you like >:D< :-SS

@Ahpheng dear it's ok as long you're still around :-* we can wait on the comics

Today is Yoo Ji Tae birthday! I still can't forget his great performance in Healer!

tumblr_nmm51xDb4z1riog2go1_1280.pngcr: viki.tumblr.com

His wife updated her instagram with this lovely picture. It's so adorable!
11085043_361265274068213_806485513_n.jpg
cr: hyojin__0705

Happy birthday, Yoo Ji Tae! <:-P

Lovely gifs. Unforgettable scene!

tumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo1_250.giftumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo2_250.gif
tumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo3_250.giftumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo4_250.gif
tumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo5_250.giftumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo6_250.gif
tumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo7_250.giftumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo8_250.gif
tumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo9_250.giftumblr_nmqlq61OhC1u8utnjo10_250.gif
cr: toprakkrall.tumblr.com

@sia3: Me? Getting addicted? No way! *Fingers crossed behind my back*
Me? Enjoy the fun of ahjumma smack others? Not at all *Evil laugh*
What can I say to my defense? I'm being badly influenced by others. *Ahem sia3, Ahpheng*  :))

@sia3 thanks for welcoming me.. I'm so touch kekekekekeke

eventough I'm not change the "member" as "healerite" because of shipper conflict in my heart as I often wondering around in another variety shipper thread.. hahaha but Healer is still my number 1 drama!! No drama could changes that even after 2 months-post-healer.. Healer still the one!

So I guess 2 weeks not in here is mean 30ish page to read back? Ok no problem for me to read it and catch up haha.. ;;) ;;)

I will stay up too to read the feels by @namedx anyway because I'm sure that I'm missing a lot of "the feels" aka junghoo's countless list of feels post by her..

Wohooo I better start read then.. :-B :-B :-B

I hope my-big-thumbs dont make any OT incident like old times, I couldnt online with my computer tonight =)) =)) =))

Thanks to all healerites that keeping this party alive!!

Additional updates on the Healer Director's Cut as of today (4/13):

1. 60 minutes of bloopers

2. 305 minutes of behind-the-scenes

3. 3 postcards with printed autographs (JCW, PMY, &YJT)

4. Scripts will be bound into two books with 10 episodes each

For more information, check out:

Healer Director's Cut Initiative Website: http://cafe.daum.net/healerdvd

Moru Moru Island HIFP blog: http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/

You can also pre-order the DVD at Innolife's Healer Director's Cut DVD pre-order page: http://tinyurl.com/nmmtgl9