[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@Ahpheng @ReemKanabta i think i fall under the category of "no shame" fan. I have attended 3 fanmeets so far for Hyun Bin, Lee Seunggi and KSH with my crazy gfs. I even managed to get on stage for a pic with KSH! Ha. I would love to have JCW come for a fanmeet - I would be one of those swooning and pawing Ajummas.

I don't know how long I can sustain this Healer madness. The more i write , the more immersed I am. I wonder what would happen after the DVD arrives. Already my husband is complaining I am always on my laptop... Ottoke?!

@tehlimau talking about husbands, yesterday I tried to spazz to my hubby about healer and the OTP to let him see what's I'm doing on my phone mostly, I had him look at one of SJH fight scene and the first kiss in ep 15 (the long one) what do you think, aren't they cute, this kiss is great right! I had to explain how most kdrama kisses are first. He just said really!! good for them, enjoy your craziness

:-w

;)) To relieve everyone for the stress of what happened today ;)) :)) I hope this is enough to make everyone happy!!! ;))
I will put it in spoiler tag!
Warning may cause spazzing and nosebleed!!! ;))

92efde7bgw1er20hpteb1g209w05kx6q.gif

92efde7bgw1er20ht2ml6g209w05ku0z.gif

92efde7bgw1er20hnhp1vg209w05k4qr.gif

OK got to say Goodnight! Here's Healer for everybody's Healing ;)) !!! What a day!!! :))
7a7a931bgw1er1pl2on70j20jg0o5abx.jpg

images cr as tagged

Guest Princess_Kitana

@Maja, were you really after relieving my stress lmao >:) those gifs killed me today due to fainting over and over again slash loss of blood! lolz then off you go to a goodnight hahaha just like that?!? >:/

imma like X_X [-O< :-SS b-(

Each one of his characters and every expression is perfect.
This guy is the best!

tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o2_r2_250.gif  tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o3_250.gif  tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o5_r2_250.gif
tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o10_r2_250.gif  tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o1_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o7_r2_250.gif  tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o6_r3_250.gif  tumblr_nlvw0n3Jub1sqp2k6o9_r2_250.gif
cr: keepingbreath.tumblr.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to share something with you. My sister arrived from the university and I was listening to Eternal Love in my room, like I do on a daily basis. Suddenly I hear her humming the song. After that she kept asking me to put the song and when it ended, she said: "Keren, why an I not hearing the song? Why is it not on repeat?" Before I realized, it was the only song I heard for two days. She wants to watch the drama too but doesn't have time due to studies but at least I showed her some of my favorite moments and she loved it. I understand her. It's hard not to fall in love with this wonderful drama.
;)

@AdelaM: The update brings back sweet memories. I'm happy to know that JCW still thinks about Healer.
:)

Morniiing...

@Maja what is that??? U know how I wish, I am that female staff. 8-} 8-} and thank for the gifs it really work to release my stress after the rumour.

@tehlimau please continue.. [-O< [-O< .. My imagination already going anywhere.

JCW ig update made me miss Healer more and more.. He must be miss Healer too..

Morning, girls!
Can't believe the boy updated a Healer picture at 4 am KST! What is he doing up so late, and not sleeping, or he cannot sleep? Is it just me thinking the message of that picture is conveying what Jung Hoo said, "It makes me forget everything and become happy"?

Now all I need is someone to tell me which episode he said that. Aishhhhh~

A Sunday read for you. Only 20% gray. Sorry. :P
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/k-drama-fanfic-healer-episode-13-i-choose-west-pg13/

time to get back to Healer 2.0. before all inspiration dies out...

As much as I'm happy that our boy is still thinking about Healer, but I don't want his thoughts to be: I want to be alone on that island, specially since he seems restless and still not sleeping, and there is no captions and no hashtags, HHMMMMMM EDIT: in his weibo he added a smiley face so nop, no need to worry, yep Wookie just misses Healer :-bd

I just finished watching Healer last Friday and i can say I really miss them especially Healer himself. Im still having withdrawal syndrome. Cant get enough of researching anything about Healer that's why I landed here haha!

I also followed JCW's Instagram today! Haha! He also miss Healer :((

Btw do you know where can I watch where the three of them are watching Healer?? I cant find it in YT :-( Help!

Beautiful edits from DC.

2rswe6A.jpg?1

5UPi6Ay.jpg?1AhyIdKW.jpg?1
mIXo1Bp.jpg?1

cr: Healer DC

We still have grey color in our panels.
I find it funny how those who chose grey can still have it even if it's only temporary.

And this is also funny...
g1FwcY0.png?1
Our new role is Healerite?
I wonder what a Healerite needs to do. Spread the love of Healer? Yes, very important. :D

@tehlimau: thank you for the new fanfic! :)
@sia3: it's a nice one! I see you also have talent in creating comics.
  :-bd

• Like 1

Guest uctqepe

Hello everyone!! 
Since last week i've been busy picking up the scattered pieces of my heart due to the rumor :(( :(|) (:| #kidding 
thanks to @mywebfoot and @tehlimau.. following the evil twin, i also can only say "OOHHH MY.........*with grey mind and deep voice 8-} 8-} 8-} =)) =)) 
and agree with @sia3, where are you, urri cutie patootie panda @Ahpheng ?? ur comic is always a tickle to my heart :-* 
I wonder if HEALER will be broadcasted to other countries :-/

lvKMnvz.jpg Well done @sia3 , =D> Love your C-strip, best of all it has my name and avatar . Thank you >:D< :x been busy today and did not have much time to check the thread. Feel really happy that you and @uctqepe miss me , awww X_X :\">

EDIT : I am back @ReemKanabta , thanks for waiting . I should go missing more often so other hidden talents (cough cough @sia3 ) will showcase more of her /their works. And yes, I am too shy to even attend a fan meet, what if he walks to me and smile , I will faint for sure =))

Lol @Ahpheng specially if he looks at you with those gangster dreamy gaze of his /:) :\">

its true I wasn't in this thread from the beginning but I'm now fond of all of you and really miss you as I miss our wookie if someone disappear a few days >:D<