[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Annyeong.... @destinywitch Finally I read ur FF.. Love it.. I'm waiting for the new chapters.. Palli.. @tehlimau omg .. Whats with the cliffhanger... I want more.. I feel that I'm watching Healer now.. And anyone who know any other ff please inform... I need to read all while rewatching healer. It will make my day. Thank u before.. Still no news from our Healer nim?? Let me tell u a secret what I heard from the wifeys.. He is on vacation now with one of his wifey.. ;);)

Thanks @sia3 . Happy Easter @Adelam @OdankItha Who wants to move on!!! Not me. I thought I was fine without watching healer for a few days but yesterday I finally finished ANL (didn't like the ending, and I wished for a love line between PMY & YJH (TalTal) :x) . I watched ep 9 BVS and I just love JCWs relationship with his sister I wish they have more screen time together, he's so protective and caring and acts like a father ( felt sorry for him being an only child), when the ep ends I was so nostalgic to Healer so I watched ep 4, OMO, its like seeing this for the first time, loving the ccharacters more and the FEELS hit me again more intensed. PBS shocked expressions at CYS is DAEBAK LOL, the scene with her talking down to her boss and then when she didn't stop explaining to him how she needs to sleeep, and then she said: do you understand !! and it was PBS WTF come again, what!! =)) And her grabbing him and talking non stop about Dinosaurs while being drunk with his I don't like it look is awesome Hahaha. CYS was more sassy and funny in the first eps and I missed that later. that being said who wants to move on from this AWESOMENESS [-X >:D<

@ReemKanabta I just need to back to my old days before Healer.. But have to admited my old days will never come back again.. One of my friend tell me that my sickness about Healer will not less than a year.. If I'm lucky.. If not so I think I have to accept the reality that Healer already invide my life.. Come to think about my old day.. I'm lucky enough that I watched Pinochio before Healer. If not I would never know about PSH new kissing skill.. Btw just for info uri Young Shin update her ig.. She look so beautiful and glowing.. #Last vacation... Her last vacation before heading to China I guess..

@OdankItha I'm happy with being invaded by Healer. No complaints though my family might disagree but as I explain to my hubby there's only a few things in life now that's making me feel happy so he backs down a little #:-S and my friends tell me I'm an addict now and I answer its this kind of addiction that I don't want to heal from /:) It was a long time ago since I felt this giddiness mabe the last time was in my teens. I watched till ep 16 of Pinocchio can't continue watching it though I must mabe one day. I felt the lead is a kid and more now after healer

but I noticed her kissing skill improvement, I hated the kissing scenes in Heirs. And also in You're beautiful. Good job PSH :-bd

can I complain on how jealous I am on Pinocchio leads sexy photoshoots and the fact that healer have NONE a big zero :-L I know it has to do with the ratings but com on its not my fault that it was agreat show with medium low ratings ia it!!! :-w oh yeah I saw PMY IG when I woke up, she looks gorgeous :x

Guest minksquared

ReemKanabta said: @OdankItha I'm happy with being invaded by Healer. No complaints though my family might disagree but as I explain to my hubby there's only a few things in life now that's making me feel happy so he backs down a little #:-S and my friends tell me I'm an addict now and I answer its this kind of addiction that I don't want to heal from /:) It was a long time ago since I felt this giddiness mabe the last time was in my teens. I watched till ep 16 of Pinocchio can't continue watching it though I must mabe one day. I felt the lead is a kid and more now after healer

but I noticed her kissing skill improvement, I hated the kissing scenes in Heirs. And also in You're beautiful. Good job PSH :-bd

can I complain on how jealous I am on Pinocchio leads sexy photoshoots and the fact that healer have NONE a big zero :-L I know it has to do with the ratings but com on its not my fault that it was agreat show with medium low ratings ia it!!! :-w oh yeah I saw PMY IG when I woke up, she looks gorgeous :x

@Odankitha hopefully there will be more and better cliffhangers coming your way, to be worthy of being called a Healer FF. I wouldn't know though, I am still writing.  :)) :))
Any comments regarding characters, loopholes, do let me know so I can improve! Onward to more writing!

Gu4tiRO.jpg Nah....apart from the outfit, nothing similar.

@minksquared , yup, 6 days without a single update from him. After teasing us with that night swimming video , he has spoilt us silly , it's time to show us a glimpse of himself , doesn't matter if it is just his hand =))

@rrmski , love your work - story telling through pictures :-bd

EDIT : @sia3 , are you known as ChangSia now ? :-/

@healerites, Happy Easter and Enjoy your Holidays

Guest minksquared

Ahpheng said: Nah....apart from the outfit, nothing similar.

@minksquared , yup, 6 days without a single update from him. After teasing us with that night swimming video , he has spoilt us silly , it's time to show us a glimpse of himself , doesn't matter if it is just his hand =))

@rrmski , love your work - story telling through pictures :-bd

Happy Easter and enjoy your holidays

@Ahpheng
LOL no. It's just that the picture belongs to JCW, and I needed a "JCW is Jung Hoo/Healer" holding a board of some sort so I can PS "Happy Easter" to you guys in the Healer thread. Thus, the watermark becomes ChangSia because the picture belongs to JCW, but PS by me. :))

Does that even make sense? :P