[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I've been watching kdramas for 8 years now, and Healer is without a doubt one of the best dramas I've ever watched.
I'm so glad it had such an intense following internationally, and I hope these actors will get the chance to work in other amazing productions.
(and I'm not gonna lie, I'd love it if they could act again together someday)

I've made two videos for this show.
The first is on the cast.

Artist2601 said:
Healer 'invaded' my phone... 

Guest Artist2601

blue_shirt_stv said: I've been watching kdramas for 8 years now, and Healer is without a doubt one of the best dramas I've ever watched.
I'm so glad it had such an intense following internationally, and I hope these actors will get the chance to work in other amazing productions.
(and I'm not gonna lie, I'd love it if they could again together someday)

I've made two videos for this show.
The first is on the cast.

Artist2601 said:
Healer 'invaded' my phone... 

uctqepe said: OH CHINGU! It's you behind that awesome vid!! We promote our couple in the shipper contest by giving link to ur vid "On Top of The World".. hopefully it's not too late to say thank you for your awesome vid! can u please make MOOOOOAAARRRR ;)) :P 
this is me watching ur vid(I didn't quote the gif because I don't know if it's against the rules or not...)

Guest uctqepe

blue_shirt_stv said: uctqepe said: OH CHINGU! It's you behind that awesome vid!! We promote our couple in the shipper contest by giving link to ur vid "On Top of The World".. hopefully it's not too late to say thank you for your awesome vid! can u please make MOOOOOAAARRRR ;)) :P 
this is me watching ur vid(I didn't quote the gif because I don't know if it's against the rules or not...)

Ahpheng said: Conversation with hubby at 7:30 am
I was watching the JCW Breathing club video and did not use the earplugs, turned up the volume coz my boys in school and hubby in the toilet..
Video : Aaahh....aahh....
Hubby : are you watching 'Po**' so early in the morning ?
Me : when did you come out from the toilet?
Hubby : you're so engrossed that you didn't even hear me ....so, 'PO**' right ?
Me : or course not !
Hubby : who are you trying to kid, that aahhh...ahhhh...., gotta be some guy getting lucky
Me : wanna see ?
Hubby : no thanks, just make sure the boys don't catch you seeing it !! And use an earplug next time
Me : =)) =))

Guest mywebfoot

Blue_Shirt said: Artist2601 said:I had downloaded "Healer - KBS cut" video clips to watch them when I was having a bad time. Yea, I never get bored of watching countless times till I can practically memorized the content.

Chingus! I encourage everyone who wants to get the status name/color/banner to double check if their username/email is included or submitted accurately in the form before I submit the list to the mods tomorrow. :D

List: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EYcYFrIQJ92YmWfbT7YowCxTWR4v4LY2tb2O0wLcrtI/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

(Hit Ctrl+F to look for your username)

Edit: Oh, and here's the link to input your UN/email:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EYcYFrIQJ92YmWfbT7YowCxTWR4v4LY2tb2O0wLcrtI/viewform

Guest Artist2601

kanyaprasetyo said: Real Healer vs Real JCW
Expectation vs Reality

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!
cr: as tagged

Trolling him is so fun! Hahaha =)) =))

@Artist2601 ah, you have same taste with me.. I also use pic from Glorious for my phone wallie.. :))

Guest Artist2601

Blue_Shirt said: Artist2601 said:I had downloaded "Healer - KBS cut" video clips to watch them when I was having a bad time. Yea, I never get bored of watching countless times till I can practically memorized the content.

EPISODE 2 vs EPISODE 14/15
I am re-watching episode 2 while eating, and a wave of FEELS swept over me from a couple of scenes. One of them is Myung Hee noona telling little Moon Ho to cry. It echoes E14 when Moon Ho tells Jung Hoo to cry, it also echoes E15 when Jung Hoo finally learnt to cry. It hit me, so little samcheon and uri aegi gom have some similarity... both of them did not know how to cry, and it took a person whom they like/love to teach them to cry.

I'm not sure what point I am trying to make, but at the moment of drama-watching, I just feel extra extra emotional. I guess it's because they, both of them, have that special someone giving them comfort and support. Telling them "It's okay"... "everything will be okay"... that's what they (or I) needed to hear at the time; those comforting words and hug finally relaxes the tenseness, and allow them to let out their emotions.

Jumping away from this, I just want to share these 2 interview questions from SINGLES. I want to say I am glad to know I am not the only one with my head hurting while watching SJN's drama(s)? :)) It's bad enough I'm trying to analyse the drama, but I guess it is worse if I have to act it out, huh? :)) The only difference is, if he can't get it, he gets to dial her number and I don't! And it is so lovely to hear that SJN challenges his ability and trusted him to be able to deliver. I don't know SJN very well, but judging from her other previous work, she really does write challenging characters that will put actors to the test to deliver what's required in the script! And of course, I'm delighted that the actors the production have chosen are able to do it! :x

Extracted from SINGLES interview

Q : Song Ji Na’s script is always famous for being written like novel. In an actor point of view, it could cause headache.

My head hurts. But it’s very interesting. It’s very difficult, so I worry a lot about it. That’s why, it has become even more interesting. To an actor, a difficult script can be enjoyable instead. If the script it too easy, it could feel tedious acting it. That’s why I feel thankful to the writer-nim for giving me something to worry about.

Q : Throughout all 20 episodes, do you have scene that is really hard to act out?

Seo Jung Hoo is a person who doesn’t cry. Even when teacher who is like a father figure to him die, he didn’t cry. It’s not because he hold back tears, but because he doesn’t know how to cry. How that feel is like “You could not cry”. But this kind of person met a girl like Chae Yong Shin, so the feelings that has been suppressed all this time flows out. Then, he gets to know how to cry. That is really hard to do. I asked writer-nim “How do you express a man who doesn’t know how to cry?”, and she answered “Em, It’s very hard right? But I know you can do it, so I wrote it…. “ (applaud and laugh)

@azzurri - where are you?