[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3: Thanks a lot! You're so fast in posting the video and screencaps!

They are simply adorable! The teaser made me miss them so much!
I love these two screencaps so much! I can't stop smiling when I see them like that!
Looking at them reminded me how good they look together and comfortable they are around each other.

1aAxT0j.jpg?1
ErBQnoa.jpg?1

I never requested before, but anyone who bought the DVD, plz share all the goodies with me.
It's too expenive and I can't afford to buy it.

By the way, am I the only one that keep thinking how PMY fits perfectly between JCW shoulders, I repeatedly copy & paste the scene in my mind with all the pictures, you know JUST move a few inches closer 
ErBQnoa.jpg?1

and bang there you go 

healer_ep15_3.jpg
wpid-20150126_1422227127_99349600_1_99_2

iEIStMY8FvGfd.gif
superthumb.jpg

the pics are just for clarification purposes

can't help my pervy thoughts  =P~ :-S

@sia3

The entire show is pretty depressing, if you think about it.

:)) Only the first few eps in which Ta Hwan was still the adorable, bumbling, cowardly, crown prince were the light and funny ones. Which is why I srsly think they shouldn't have stretched the plot into 51 episodes. 30 would have been okay.

Gotcha. I just didn't want you to miss out. As one of the most active Healerities in the thread, it would be weird if you don't get your share of the prize. :)

To SoGong-Healer fans: @uctqepe and I are still contacting the mods with regards to what will happen to your color/name if you choose to include your UN in the list. We'll keep ya updated, worry not chingus! :)

I guess the word is already out on the Healer Director's Cut Commentary Teaser.You can visit the Initiative Team's website for the team leader's notes from the day of the commentary recording. Direct link to that page.
Also, they are currently in the talks of including 2 or 3 unreleased original sound tracks. Will announce it when it gets finalized. Stay tuned in!

@Noxn

True about it being depressing the whole time, but some episodes are lighter than others, while some I just wish Ta Hwan isn't so helpless, powerless and all the -less words you can apply to his character! Hence, one episode of EK per day is good enough. :))

LOL... I'm imagining SoGonger's colours if they do get to mix it. Kinda don't think it can happen, but if it does & aquamarine wins the poll, it'll sort of be rainbow colours like Jung Hoo's socks. Blue, purple, green. =))

Guest mywebfoot

sia3 said: @Noxn 
T
LOL... I'm imagining SoGonger's colours if they do get to mix it. Kinda don't think it can happen, but if it does & aquamarine wins the poll, it'll sort of be rainbow colours like Jung Hoo's socks. Blue, purple, green. =))

Guest uctqepe

is it just me? I find it really sweet that beside feeling so shy himself, Puppy looked more concerned about PMY feeling embarrassed while watching the scene... I remember the articles about him saying "Healer had way too many intimate scenes" because he's concerned about the actress.. This is just another proof that he really meant what he said... 
i am talking about this particular seconds.. tumblr_nlrmq0rWjj1txqz2wo3_1280.png

Ohh Puppy, ain't you the sweetest :x :x 

@sia3 @mywebfoot Hahaha. Imagine all the colors that will parade around the thread if that happens. :))

Maybe we can request an exception for our SoGonger friends? Maybe have your status changed to SoGong-Healer. A long as it's less than 15 characters (which IIRC is the limit for the status name), I think it would be possible. :) In the meantime, PM or @uctqepe so we can compile a separate list for you gals.

Guest uctqepe

I have stopped making Healer as my bedtime story for several days and already started resuming episodes of the adorable triplets and their friends... BUT thanks to the teaser and all pic and all shy smiles and broad shoulders and smexy Puppy, now i am back to square one with my Healer feels and withdrawal :-S :-S IGGEEMMEOOWAAAA??!! :(( :(

@sia3 lets me be their shipper please.. Since they r my 1st OTP in my kdrama history. I'll take that famous smack for this chance. And don't worry if the ship sink it must be cause mr. Ji choose to be with one of his wifey members.. :P:P

Does anyone else checking which color is winning and how many of us already listed in the names list?
I don't why but I do that. LOL! They're are about 83 responses but some responded twice.
But still, I find it amazing so many of us are still here! I can't wait for my panel color to change.

Gifs from the DVD/Blue-Ray teaser
6d82c6d5gw1eqi7hs3crog20b4069u0x.gif6d82c6d5gw1eqi7h3auc5g20b4069b29.gif
6d82c6d5gw1eqi7jrkutog20b4069b29.gif6d82c6d5gw1eqi7k1jboig20b40694m5.gif
6d82c6d5gw1eqi7iq6eieg20b4069u0y.gif6d82c6d5jw1eqi7k46diog20b40691ky.gif
6d82c6d5gw1eqi7jd85qig20b4069x6p.gif
cr: wukas (Weibo)

OMG OMG! The teaser brings back so much Healer feels!!! I'm so happy to see PMY and JCW in the same screen again!! Gahhhh!! My OTP feels too!!! I can't wait for the DVD to come! But I would need help from you lovely people to translate as I believe that there will be no eng subs right? But I'll be over the moon ever just watching these two!! And don't you think JCW sound so sexy when he was introducing himself? His low, sexy, manly voice!!!

Guest uctqepe

@namyo :(( :(( my ovaries cannot heal this fast after that grey IG from Puppy last night :(
and i just finished rewatching ep. 12 because of this teaser... Now i am sulking again why this show has to end :(( :(
and BoongSoo still couldnt figure out where he lost the chapter 5, rite @mywebfoot?? :(
ME WANT SEE Eun Young-iiiieeeeee :(( :(giphy.gif

Guest mywebfoot

@uctqepe arosso, arosso, there will be a chapter out this week *fingers crossed*. 
But more than fanfics, don't you think there's a more urgent need in this forum?

Ovary return service? 

tumblr_inline_nkadl5Mvth1sodxga.gif