[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest FleurdeLys101

Thanks @mywebfoot for the Singles interview link http://wook-i-wook-i.tumblr.com/

Q : You are really not affected by other people’s words. Then, will you see comments from the internet, or visit sites like ‘drama gallery”?

This, really.. people are strange… they are always curious. Therefore sometimes I saw it, No matter if it’s good comments, or bad comments, I try not to get affected by them

Hi Everyone! It is a sad day in my country, our Founding Father has just passed. To seek refuge, here I am.
Colour, I vote for Aquamarine. Name: Healerites
@ahpheng: soccer comic blew me away - what do you mean you did not know how to write R-rated stuff? Keep them coming!
Ok back to national mourning and studying for my mock exam tomorrow. Hopefully my episode 2 will be up by the end of the week!

just read the interview from Singles magazine.. thanks @mywebfoot for sharing that!
i laughed so hard at this bit:

Q : But what about dancing?

Dancing well… (laugh) I can’t dance but I think I just need to practice hard. How come there are things that you can’t do after practicing hard. That’s what I think.

mywebfoot said: I sorry. I bad. I no write enough. No FF update this week. :((

To bring alternative offerings: Great JCW interview, excerpt here. 

Q : In the drama your “chemistry” with Chae Yong Shin is very good, but the “chemistry” between the two character you act Seo Jung Hoo and Park Bong Soo is good too. Especially the scene that is considered as the best ending by <Healer>’s fan, the ending of episode 5 . Bong Soo who is coughing and said “Sunbae, please help me”, Yong Shin grabs him to run away and he ends the scene with slight smile. 

Ah… (laugh) That scene is hard to shoot. Originally besides “Sunbae, please help me” it is written “Run when Yong Shin grabs his hand” and “Jung Hoo knows Chae Yong Shin will do this action”. It’s smile, but why do you smile is written there too. In that condition, you smile not because Yong Shin grabs your hand, and not because you’re excited, but you smile because you know Yong Shin will do that. How am I going to act this out… (laugh). It’s a very interesting novel-like script when you read it, but it’s very hard to act it out. That’s why the scene was shot a lot of times.

Copying from ChangMin thread for those who don't venture there. XD

--

Oh, what if we did a dark navy blue color with a teal/turquoise/aqua header? One to represent the night, which is Jung Hoo's favorite time of day (and also represents all the times JH and YS spent together at night, i.e., YS's confession phone call about her second crush, the phone booth scene, JH's confession scene, the ending scene on the rooftop, etc.) and the other color to present moru moru island along with the blue of the sky during the first snowfall when JH kissed YS?

Something like this?

214turquoise_lrg.jpg
swatch_1056-large.jpg

@akinahana89 I like your suggestion! :x

However, I think we're only allowed to choose one color and the post will turn out to be a darker and lighter shade of the same color. But maybe we should confirm this with the mods?

Guest FleurdeLys101

@sunshine15 IKR???? I may sound like a broken record already but JCW really knows how to dish out uber interesting interviews!!! 
Oh, and that part when SJN told him that JH doesn't know how to cry... but he's supposed to show grief about Sabu's passing and his answer was "Errr, It's very hard right?" Epic answer! hahaha
In my mind I can totally picture him giving writer-nim one of his patent WTH looks: :))

i3bx34d9JFCmI.gif

Q : Throughout all 20 episodes, do you have scene that is really hard to act?

Seo Jung Hoo is a person who doesn’t cry. Even when teacher who is like a father figure to him die, he didn’t cry. It’s not because he hold back tears, but because he doesn’t know how to cry. How that feel is like “You could not cry”. But this kind of person met a girl like Chae Yong Shin, so the feelings that has been suppressed all this time flows out. Then, he gets to know how to cry. That is really hard to do. Writer-nim asked “How do you express a man who doesn’t know how to cry?”, and answered “Em, It’s very hard right? But I know you can do, so I wrote it…. “ (applaud and laugh)

Hands up to JCW though, that despite the technicality of the  "grieving-without-crying scene" he still managed to reward this humble k-drama fan one of her all time favorite scenes in Healer. Ahhh I can still remember what a total train-wreck that morgue scene made me...  

:((

Noxn said: @akinahana89 I like your suggestion! :x

However, I think we're only allowed to choose one color and the post will turn out to be a darker and lighter shade of the same color. But maybe we should confirm this with the mods?
@Noxn
You're right. It's only one color with a darker and lighter shade. Bummer. T_T lol. Back to square one! But it seems like we're getting a lot of votes for aquamarine. :D

Guest mywebfoot

Dear Healerites
To get the colours you want, and to sort of accommodate both the urge for grey and the love of island blues, may I suggest taking a look at this site. It's great for color-challenged people like me, who was convinced SoGonger colours were blue
http://design-seeds.com/

You can search by a particular colour that you like, and then get the other designer-suggested colors that go with it, eg. TealAir615.png

I was looking at Wikipedia and found that Egyptian blue, Cobalt blue, cornflower blue look prettyyyy. I think Facebook blue is Royal blue. Will look at @mywebfoot link when I'm off work! I forgot to vote for names too, since I'm not a shipper, so it'll be Healerite, Healerities? Or Healer is fine :)

@ReemKanabta
LOLLLL. The part where Tal Tal died years later is actually true to history. :)) So his death is inevitable. I'm just NOT happy that the writer smoked crack and have everyone betrayed Ta Hwan. Is he not sad enough as a character from young till whatever age he lived through to up to Episode 51? Why must he go through so much more heart break? What is the point? Other than that, I'm just happy JCW delivered everything that the script writer threw his way!

Re: InStyle Interview
I particularly loved the part where Ji Chang Wook described about how Jung Hoo doesn't know how to cry, and later learnt how to cry after Young Shin visited him. Song Ji Na thinks he's capable of portraying that and so she wrote it in. LOVE it. Love the trust between the actor and writer.

Okay, I have looked @ a few pages of the website mywebfoot linked us, and here's some more BLUE:
scenic blues
http://design-seeds.com/home/entry/scenic-blues

First 3 blues
sky high hues
http://design-seeds.com/home/entry/sky-high-hues
I like the last 3 blues too
a door tones
http://design-seeds.com/home/entry/a-door-tones5

sia3 said: @ReemKanabta
LOLLLL. The part where Tal Tal died years later is actually true to history. :)) So his death is inevitable. I'm just NOT happy that the writer smoked crack and have everyone betrayed Ta Hwan. Is he not sad enough as a character from young till whatever age he lived through to up to Episode 51? Why must he go through so much more heart break? What is the point? Other than that, I'm just happy JCW delivered everything that the script writer threw his way!

Re: InStyle Interview
I particularly loved the part where Ji Chang Wook described about how Jung Hoo doesn't know how to cry, and later learnt how to cry after Young Shin visited him. Song Ji Na thinks he's capable of portraying that and so she wrote it in. LOVE it. Love the trust between the actor and writer.