[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Yah, @sunshine15, you WOULD laugh your butt off, wouldn't ya? But if you do that, I would totally grab that guy and kiss him on the lips to prove to you who the (wo)man is! I would!

I had a totally embarrassing pee-in-my-pants moment, with a beetroot face and I was totally contemplating jumping through the window, and you're asking me why I didn't flirt? "I'm Chinese" translates to "I'm not interested in you, kdrama watching butt-girl!", imo. So I think, if I flirted any further, I would totally kill him AND kill myself! And pull my hair out too, while I'm at it.

No. No shipping here. Yup, he's gorgeous. But he's chinese. And I used to joke with my friends in chinese/gibberish. I won't be able to handle him, and I'll end up going "Waeeeeeeeeeee?"

Yuh-huh. Kisses. I store all my favorite kiss/sex videos in a folder. ;)

I'm a pervert and I know it! :D

@heartoppaya: so you would kiss him? =)) ohmygawd, this girl scares me sometimes! :)

the more i think about this, the more I feel that the dude was definitely korean! :)) He saw you making all those bold moves, i mean, he did notice you staring at him ;) and well, who else, besides you would open those kiss videos, with someone sitting right next to them, more so someone they're interested in :)) the dude maybe got so scared, that he thought it safer to jump off the ship right that instant!  =))  =)) All he had to do (to jump, i mean ;) ) was to say - 'no korean here! all chinese!'  :)

stop scaring random passersby with your flirting techniques, @hearty!!  =))

@heartoppaya: so you would kiss him? =)) ohmygawd, this girl scares me sometimes! :)

the more i think about this, the more I feel that the dude was definitely korean! :)) He saw you making all those bold moves, i mean, he did notice you staring at him ;) and well, who else, besides you would open those kiss videos, with someone sitting right next to them, more so someone they're interested in :)) the dude maybe got so scared, that he thought it safer to jump off the ship right that instant!  =))  =)) All he had to do (to jump, i mean ;) ) was to say - 'no korean here! all chinese!'  :)

stop scaring random passersby with your flirting techniques, @hearty!!  =))

Don't blame me for my lousy pick-up lines and heartless (lol) flirtations, @sunshine15, blame him for being so effing drool-worthy.

Seriously. I like wasted 10 buckets of saliva only to get a curt "I'm Chinese, go eff someone else (not in words)". And I thought he'd be the guy to finally "walk to my temple".

Oh the demerits of watching dramas. I seriously need to get a life, @sunny, where I don't bump into random Chinese Hotties and get rejected instead of hit on, and get dehydrated.

@namedx, you have NOTHING to say to that? Damn girl, I thought you were a romantic.

Guest FleurdeLys101

tumblr_niysyaE2Yl1t6qciao4_400.gif

cr to itsxtaylorxx tumbler

"In this world, there are too many people whose names do not appear even in one line of a newspaper, no matter how unjustly they have been killed. We will not be able to listen to all of these people’s stories, but we wanted to listen to the story of at least one of these people. We…remember you. We did this broadcast today to let you know that. Thank you for being with us today."

"WE REMEMBER YOU" is definitely an ode to Healer's central plot. I love how DC incorporated it in the text on the plaque.

JCW you are so insanely real, thank you for your sincerity and the way you unselfishly reciprocate our affections. I will forever cheer you on and wish you the very best in life and your career. 

that was a beautiful gift from DC to commemorate the event... and it was nice of JCW & PMY to acknowledge their fans...but seriously, I admire how thoughtful the people at DC and how beautiful and neat the gifts are presented.... Healer will be timeless and will be forever remain in my heart

Wished we could read the txt on the plague from Healer DC. Loved the pix they picked for the plague. I'm sure it's one of our top favorite for our OTP.

"We remember you".

Yes, SJH, CYS, KMH and Ahjumma. We will always remember all of you :)

I don't know if someone has already mentioned this, but as I continue to re-watch Healer, I appreciate it more and more. 

I love the “it takes a village (to raise a child)” aspect of this show.

1.     Teacher is there to care for young Jung-Hoo when he gets out of juvenile detention.  Teacher protects-Jung-Hoo by forcibly taking the fall for him.  (Though it was heartbreaking, it seems Teacher had to leave so the storyline could establish Healer’s aloneness and non-societal lifestyle.  I just wish that Teacher had given some explanation to place the burden on himself and not young adult Jung-Hoo.   Maybe something cryptic that Jung Hoo would remember and understand only later when Teacher died to protect him, but something that would verbally reinforce Teacher’s love for Jung-Hoo.)

2.      Min-Ja Ajumma cares, guides, and protects Jung-Hoo.  She’s his de facto family.  She verses him in the proper way to toast to honor the dead.  She grieves Teacher’s death with him.  Only she can (matter-of-factly, with concern not criticism) point out what a great catch Young-Shin is and how he cannot even show his face.  She understands when he talks about the fake him and trying to find the real him.  Only Ajumma can stop him from carrying out his rage, first with words of  “your girl’s mother lives in that house”,  and then she mobilizes Moon-Ho to stop Jung-Hoo from killing when words couldn’t.  She directs Young-Shin to save injured Bong-Soo on the roof.  Ajumma is the only one that knows Jung-Hoo’s heart for Young-Shin and safely propels Young-Shin to rescue Jung-Hoo from his depressive seclusion. 

3.      Young-Shin’s mom, Myung-Hee, instinctively protected Jung-Hoo by denying any recognition of him when Moon-Sik tried to trap Healer. Her love for Jung-Hoo was achingly beautiful when she first was able to greet him and hold his face.

4.      Myung Hee was always there to comfort Moon-Ho, as a boy and as an adult. 

5.      Though Young-Shin was eventually adopted by a mom and dad, we meet her with Coffee Ajusshi by her Dad’s side, and we see that she too had a village of uncles that cared for her.

6.      Moon-Ho faithfully continued his caretaker samchon role and responsibility when he rediscovered Jung-Hoo and young-Shin as adults.  His pure protective love for them was heartfelt.

7.      (and in her own way) Jung-Hoo’s mom gives up her son to protect him and leaves him in the care of his grandmother.

@sunshine15

Your story with your coworker very entertaining, funny how everyone is shipping you with him,yet you have zero interest lol

@sia3 your ship struck an iceberg in the Indian ocean lol that made me laugh so hard because there are no icebergs there lol it isn't the North Atlantic or Artic Oceans =))

@heartoppaya

If he's hot and he seems interested go for it ! Lol

Sadly I haven't had any experience like some of you except for about a month ago I was in Koreatown in LA watching the premiere of a film and of course they're lots of Koreans, some not so hot ,some quite funky looking and some got enought to be on kdramas and kpop and with the people I was with they literally kept saying he should be in a kdrama he's handsome, one of them went as far as too tell a guy that, I was so embarrassed for him , he was all awkward about it and I wanted to hide under the table as to not be labeled as a psychotic fangirl of kdramas because my companions were clearly demonstrating that lol

Anyway back to Healer ...

@namedx

I love your FEELS post I finally understand that random smile JH made at the end of episode 5, makes total sense now he was proud of YS hence the smile! Aww so cute!She overcame such a horrible moment. Despite not being able to breathe,witnessing such a violent scene and then she stood up to the scum of the earth Hwang and at first opportunity got out of the situation.

Her trauma be it a weakness doesn't constitute YS a damsel in distress but in time makes her stronger.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

See, ladies, we're bonding. :) Some guys here (@sunshine15, @namedx, @AdelaM, @tomoyo1010, @Noxn, @cmoirae2, @sanika, @kanyaprasetyo) already know about me VERY WELL, but discussing these stories where Real Life clashed with Reel Life is all kinds of entertaining, and shows just how much Healer has affected us. See, this is why we're Healerites!

@adlyn13: yep, pretty entertaining.. and the naughty girls up here were pretty entertained last night at my expense :)) Never expected the entire Healer Soompi thread to start shipping this non-existent ship ;) 

you're so right about the zero interest part, Lol .. I'd have entertained some romantic thoughts :)) had he looked anything like this: =))
nuT5ArY.gif

though if he DID look anything like this, I'd have started plotting about eliminating the girlfriend also, somehow!! :)) (by eliminate i meant take her out of the picture & not kill her ;) ) and i'd have used that word on him too, @Ahpheng, the one you told me to - 'Oppa'!! :))

@kdramafangirlz: more interesting stories you say? :)) Yep, that's certainly possible.. this doesn't end here ;) I'm sure I'll have more Healer instances to share regarding the clueless 'lab rat'! =)) Though it's also highly likely that I'll burst into laughter the minute I see him on Monday :)) I'm sure I'll be haunted by memories of so many hilarious posts here.. @mywebfoot's rooftop confession post, @Ahpheng's Oppa, @sia3's iceberg in Indian Ocean :))

And guys, you know what the worst part of the true story is: I get goosebumps every time I hear 'Wae'.. :)) Was watching 1N2D today & Ji-won kept saying 'Wae'.. and I love Ji-won, but I was like, 'you better not say that again!' :)) Guess what will happen if I watch that 'Wae' video! LOL!

@adlyn13
Bahahaha, adlyn. :))
I use 'Indian ocean' in reference to the Indian food that he and his girlfriend (*insert JH's WTH gif*) like.

Bwahahaha, you girls did WHAT?! Who is it? Hint hint. :)
Aishhh, I wanna pick up Ji Chang Wook on the street! :(( I always have this so-called fantasy that one day my bias will stroll on the street and I'd be like, 'OMG... is that...???', or maybe sit in the plane beside me, and we would start talking (while I pretend I don't know who he is). Yeah I know, it's far fetched. I have a dream and that is to dream. Anyone has a problem with that? :-L

@heartoppaya
Speaking of Tomoyo1010, where is she? Lurking, or she has moved on already? I noticed a fair few has actually moved on once the drama ends. Waeeee? How can they miss out on all these clubs we have joined? 

@sunshine15

lol I can so see you on Monday

And if he looked anything like uri Bong Sookie than I totally understand your plans to eliminate the gf lol

You crack me up when you call him lab rat lol

Since we all love wae someone should just make a video of JH wae'a no I don't volunteer I am not that computer savvy

nuT5ArY.gif

It's funny how the gifs make me drool even more over the detail of facial expression especially in this one. aww why must he be so darn cute and adorable!?

@sia3

Bwahahaha, you girls did WHAT?! Who is it? Hint hint."

Are you asking me ? Confused ?

Ms hit the ice berg in the Indian ocean is your new nickname now =)) =)). How many nicknames is that ms. Mambo psycho twin ??

Girl if you want a chance to see a bias or at least see a hot korean guy, travel!! Lol

Here in California well I encounter them quite a lot heck there's a lot of Koreans in my university I know when i hear them speak and my does the aegyeo of some korean girls get annoying

All I ask is for Bong Sookie, my chances are high lol but for the real deal I have to travel to SK and learn Korean , wae????

Oh my god, stop giving me nicknames! :((

I've been given so many by Gukja! 
X(

@adlyn13
I did travel! My last trip was in Canada and NJ. The unfortunate part is I was stucked with a bunch of 70 yo oldies, who refused to let me walk on the street alone... :-L The down-side of travelling with your dad, really. :)) Plus he couldn't walk too much, so I could not explore NYC myself, and they refused to let me. 

Awwww. I can't with their IG posts. *sniffs* I'm not good with handling farewells. :((

Of course we'll remember! Like I'll ever forget Healer. I can bang my head on the wall a hundred times until I get diagnosed with amnesia and I still won't forget this show. Never ever. :)) :)) :))

Awwww. I can't with their IG posts. *sniffs* I'm not good with handling farewells.

:(

(

Of course we'll remember! Like I'll ever forget Healer. I can bang my head on the wall a hundred times and contract amnesia and I still won't forget this show. Never ever. :)) :)) :))

@Noxn dear I think once you are hooked into Healer you never will let go! When I'm seeing mugs with something funny on them my mind flies away of these cuties

Do you still remember the couple mugs? #Healer #JiChangWook #ParkMinYoung credit to Healer DC

A photo posted by Healer - Korean Drama (@healerkoreandrama) on Mar 12, 2015 at 9:45pm PDT