[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

apy said:  I just followed him without any burden. JCW  is like a spoilt child, he made the atmosphere of the shooting site more comfortable." "There was a shooting scene on bed,almost no time for me to feel weary,JCW asked the staff  to put a heating pad on bed. In one of the scenes where I had to sleep, I really slept off. PD said"Young Shin,just sleep like that". cre: lark for english translation and windbell for korean to chinese translation Credit@mimi26 from PMY thread

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".9.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 20px; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"Park Min Young's instagram update :3 she look so damn gorgeous :)) unlike someone in Thailand :))
9YmTwYO.png
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".9.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 20px; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);""Museo Picasso, Barcelona"Burberry scarf and trench coat :( her handbag looks like from Prada 
'someone' here i mean this one... :)) uri fatty Wookie :))4jkDLol.jpg

@sia3

I did not take a leave of absence cuz of my explosions lol I got midterms

@Maja changing avatars was the shocker of a life time, I had to touch my PC with my finger just PBS touched YS forehand with his finger, in order to believe it

@sia3
I still know what you-know-who looks like he was just here remember! I don't know about @azzurri though! ;)) :))
adlyn13 said:
@sia3 I did not take a leave of absence cuz of my explosions lol I got midterms 
@Maja changing avatars was the shocker of a life time, I had to touch my PC with my finger just PBS touched YS forehand with his finger, in order to believe it

@adlyn13I know, I was teasing! But seriously, you guys have so many exams! It feels like every two weeks you have exams. Not just you, but others too! Yep, it takes SJN to get @Maja into another guy. You've no idea how happy I was, lol. I was willing to share my harem, but she had no interest until our Waeeeee boy came along. This is the representative of me:
ib29ccqfmQAdgD.gif

Guest Leylalinn

Thank u @ruizaio‌ .

I just finish rewacth ep 20. Last kiss so beautiful. Melt. And im crying again.so sad dhealer ended. Cant believe it...how healer jcw and pmy (ofcourse SJN) do this to me(and u).

I will try to stop watch healer and read ths thread and stop watch kdrama (if i wacth other kdrama, ended i will wacth healer again)

I feel my heart so sick. U know...if we broke up with boyfriend. :((

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

Congratulation for all team who make healer project happen. Its the best ever..

We proud to be part of it..

Daebak...

Our OTP JCWPMY Jjang!!

Proud of them and Healer :x

>:D<

Err.. I have a problem... it's not just wae .. I love every single word that came out from him ...  picture, picture .. orashin.. sabo ... yeoboooo .. ajumma (he stress on jum) .samchon... when he said Young Shin .. 
It;s not just his expression that captured my heart .. it's the way he talked ... the way he delivered each line... 
I keep comparing him with other actors ... 

@apy Thank you for sharing that translations here!! 

So sweet and awesome of Minyoung to mention about how she read the comments & also: about how SJN gave her a link and she read comments from international fans, it's the HIFP project!!! So so nice of her to talk about it! And the 2 need to stop spoiling us about their good relationship in working with one another. Okay, who am I kidding, obviously I don't mind them to keep saying. X'D All these interviews has been a pleasure to read! Just making me miss the drama even more :( 
@sia3 I was waiting to see your reaction just bc y'know, it's THAT PARTICULAR PHOTOSHOOT. Still can't stop swooning over the video but I bet everyone too /laughs/ There's one of that kind in episode 18 too? God I'm desperate to catch up with my rewatching to watch all those waes (LOL this sounds funny) but I've got so many tests these 2 days, the "wae"-ing would have to wait :'( 

@Maja

I am still shocked at your heart getting bigger lol

@‌sia3

Yeah exams suck! I have four lectures and two labs so it's a lot of exams, I started on the 11th right after Healer ended have one every week til March 18 . My brain cells are dead

Yeah I have a harem too,but I always had a favorite one out of that so called harem, and the one you know who has lost his throne to uri Healer

Back on topic you know how a lot of us are going nuts over JCW sexy voice

I was watching I believe episode 4 of Healer when JH saves YS in the alley from yo yo guy and the rest of the SS guards, man when he asked how many pills she had to take

Oh my Gawsh!!! =P~ =P~ My ovaries suffered severely I still can't get over it!!

I can that was the sexiest tone even more so how he says "wae"

Oh right I forgotten!! @Ahpheng‌ welcome back!!!! I was wondering where were you, felt like we were missing lots of memes XD

@kdramafangirlz‌ & @AdelaM‌, thanks guys for welcoming me back. Finally after Healer ended, I focused all my full attention to RL....and now i am back, how to stay away for long when i am missing out on so many stuffs? read that the armpit hair made a comeback and the new 'Wae's Club, Healerites never cease to amaze me!!

Guest princesscinderella

SSTV interview : PMY's ideal type.. :)
"He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous!" Here's what i figured out..
1. Healer looks sharp in appearance and He is reliable2. Junghoo is modest3. Bongsoo is humorousHealer+JH+BS= JI CHANG WOOK :xand then IN REAL LIFE...
k_zpsortabw13.jpg

k.o_zps8mowezkz.jpg

kk_zpsvfwitnd2.jpg

JCW has sharp features ( perfect nose and pointed chin..:\"> ), He is actually shy but still funny..Of course we all know that he's modest and reliable... (based on the comments of SJN and his co-stars)LOL! Sorry, I'm such a fan girl.. I'm just so happy because at least JCW is close to PMY's ideal type in real life...

reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: I just finished his RM episodes and OMO how cute was he!!! how can the man act when he was all innocent and couldn't lie, I  =)) when he first meet the Giraff (don't recall his name-he's the tall guy in CH) and they were looking for the R flag and JCW was looking for an egg (I though you said EL- so innocent, hahaha) and the other guy looked at him incredulously like your f***ing kidding me, you were really looking for an EGG!!!! I seriously had to pause the episode so I could laugh like a crazy person for five minutes during that part. LOL. JCW is so surprisingly innocent in reality. I guess that just goes to show how versatile he is as an actor to amazingly pull off all these roles, like Healer, that's practically nothing like his real personality.
Bambiina said: Err.. I have a problem... it's not just wae .. I love every single word that came out from him ...  picture, picture .. orashin.. sabo ... yeoboooo .. ajumma (he stress on jum) .samchon... when he said Young Shin .. 
It;s not just his expression that captured my heart .. it's the way he talked ... the way he delivered each line... 
I keep comparing him with other actors ... 
 ..  How could I forget "picture, picture"?! I meeeeelted when I heard that because of the way he said it. lol.