[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Canavalia

I felt SO bad for him. LOL. I mean, I laughed... since I love roller coasters and his facial expressions were amusing, but he also looked close to tears a couple of times and I could tell he was feeling really weak-kneed. Our poor JCW.

Kwang Soo was awesome though, looking out for him like that and I couldn't believe the look he gave to Lee Sung Jae. Haha. Still, it really was like looking at Bong Sookie while I was watching RM. I can't believe he's so bad at lying! So cute.

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

I swear I had to stop watching in the middle because I had such a hard time breathing. :joy: :joy: :joy:

When they tried to eat the persimons ... ahahahaahahhahhaa... I was crying ... this was so funny...

I'm sorry to hear he had to throw up - but I had such a good time watching it!!!!

*needtorewatch*

I agree. Running man. JCW is so pure and innocent. That makes him so so special. Never before I've seen such innocent actor. Even gwangsoo who plays the weakest among the runningman members is tougher than JCW. hahahahhahaaa JCW...BONG SOOKIE...you are so so cute. Even i can lie(im bad at lying,i always get caught). I died laughing watching runningman. =))

Omo omo I tought I'm the weirdest Healerites when I melted everytime I heard JCW said all those simple words WAE, NAE,KURIGO,KURISEO,ARA,NA ANNGREY..haha indeed Healerites are one of the weirdest kdrama fans ever(of course in a good way)lol.His deep voice making those words sounds much better and sexayyyy.I think no one can said those words looking so smexy like him.

*ok back to lurked mode and rewatch Healer for nth times* :x :x :x

Omo omo I tought I'm the weirdest Healerites when I melted everytime I heard JCW said all those simple words WAE, NAE,KURIGO,KURISEO,ARA,NA ANNGREY..haha indeed Healerites are one of the weirdest kdrama fans ever(of course in a good way)lol.His deep voice making those words sounds much better and sexayyyy.I think no one can said those words looking so smexy like him.

ninth time? I watch it every nite as my bedtime drama. =)) wae...........…..naan choogoe seyooo

Ninth times? I watch healer every Nite as my bedtime drama. Wae.........naan choogoe seyooooo.... :((

Ashley Chia said:

akinahana89

said: Does anyone have any good websites for Healer gifs? I want to hoard... lol.

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/ >> Overloaded with gifs from Healer and of course JCW!!! 

http://eluvnel.tumblr.com/ >> awesome gifs from Healer! I love this website the best!
Omg, yes! THANK YOU!! I can already see myself forgoing sleep tonight to browse to my heart's content!

pluie625 said:

anoosha

said:

Just saw the video of JCW leaving Thailand on his thread and the girls were actually shouting "Bong Sookahhh Saranghaeee" LOL I probably will know him as Bong Sookiii forever too.

@ErinLokanata  

It was supposed to air in May but I read It is pushed back to September now. SJK is considering the role too.So It's very possible that PMY is talking about this 

Haha not ninth time my dear but nth times(countlessssss times i tell you)i'm a healer addict now

=)) =))

HAhahahhahahahahhahaa.... sorry, misread. Hahahhahaa. And sorry for posting quote twice and i can't delete.

Aigooooo~~ You people here cracked me up so much! LOLOLOL

Like you guys are having such intense discussion on JCW’s wae?!? HAHA I love you guys so much! I am so glad that I can spazz about him and the drama with you girls even after it ends! LOL!

There are so many things to spazz over JCW in Healer! And of course the way he says Wae! I love the way he walks especially; strutting down the runway like a model! *swoon* Especially at the part when he turns back to YS for the kiss in ep 8!!!

And as many has mentioned here, the way he nods his head at a certain angle while saying nae during the confession scene in ep 10 – AHHH!  Swooning at that part too! So dreamyyyy…

And I really love him when he wakes up, all wrapped up in his white bedding. HAHA. His half-awake-half-asleep face is so cute and dorky as he opens one of his eyes only. And when he gets awaken up by Ahjumma, HAHA it's hilarious!

I have so many things to spazz about JCW but I am writing this at work and it’s restricting me from spazzing more! L I shall do it when I’m at home! 

Popping in to say that I am still around. Festivities easing so more time for myself :))
Healer Healer everywhere! So many great interviews (and pictorials) and the stalkerish fan photos and cams of him in Thailand (*envy*) 
Suddenly there seems to be an explosion of Healer related material with interviews from both Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook. After watching Empress Ki and Healer, I think JCW is one of the guys who have natural skinship with his co-stars. His co-stars seem to be very comfortable with him as well. 
From the fact that he was recognised in Thailand (honestly did not see Joo Ji Hoon next to him) , this should give him an idea about how nuts we are over him outside of Korea. 
JCW - Hwaiting and I can't wait to see him again on screen. 

sia3 said:
@minoz-joyax Some moreeee if you wanna list it :))4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E10(The last yelling WAEEEE is best out of the lot). Let's just say Jung Hoo in wrath is super hot. Kakakaka!1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E121 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 if anyone's interested, LOL

Oops @kdramafangirlz, I think we accidentally kick-started a 'Ji Chang Wook's Waeeee' frenzy. =))

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Healerious pipol sorry for this late post of AhJummas message to because I just checked my email today. I asked her if she has her own make up artist/stylist because she has really this stunning beauty when she met with saboo.. so funny of her message.. Dear wanna-be-stylist, Of course I don't have a stylist. I'm a born beauty, with perfect hair, perfect face, perfect eyes, perfect boobs. Perfect everything. What my omma says is, "Be yourself". I won't advice you to be yourself because you're definitely less awesome than me. Don't try to copy me too, I will sue you. Anyway, I'm super awesome because I'm perfect. Peace out, Ahjumma. P.S. Do you people have no life? Why are you bothering me?

Ji Chang Wook's Interview Extract re: Healer
News source: MSTOO.ASIAE.CO.KR (Sportstoday, Journalist: Lee Jae Myung)

Ji Chang Wook expresses pity in regards to the TV ratings

Actually, I didn't purposely check out Healer's ratings. Although in the beginning, at times, I was a bit curious. However, as it gets to the latter stage, I started to think if there was a need to see these figures; so I didn't particularly go & find out. But then in the end, people around me will tell me, so I didn't know it because I wanted to know, it's more like I just get told (laugh). The ratings has increased, and it decreased too. There's nothing to be done about that, although it's a pity that it's sitting at number 3 in the end; but because the atmosphere on film site was really good, filming was fun, so I was very happy.

Ji Chang Wook on Song Ji Na and portrayal of Healer / Seo Jung Hoo / Park Bong Soo

It is through Healer that I felt when a writer fully trusted the actor, how blessed that actor is; nothing else makes me happier than this. It is because Writer Song Ji Na trusted me like a mother that I had the confidence to perform. She's also like a teenage girl; she can't say harsh words. I am usually not the type that will contact the writer, but this time if there is anything I don't understand, I will definitely call her and ask what the implied meaning in her script is.

This character - Seo Jung Hoo - isn't easy. I already felt the difficulty of it during the initial character set-up. For example in Empress Ki, Ta Hwan is a distinctive character, but Seo Jung Hoo's character isn't very clear. Although this wasn't shown in the script or his action. I even thought 'he's so dark that whether he's psychotic?'; but then once I read the script, he actually has an intelligent and also a humorous side, that throw me off as I don't know how to portray it. It's the same situation with Park Bong Soo. I ponder if I should completely portray him as another person, or add in some pureness when portraying Seo Jung Hoo - this troubled me a lot.

Although my character is very important in Healer, it does not rely on just one person to complete the project. In order to perfectly portray Healer, a lot of people gave me help. Even though on-screen we only can see that one person, but in reality, it comprises of many people's hard work. Not just Yoo Ji Tae hyung, Park Min Young noona, but also many other casts and crews. Everyone work together to create Healer and made (the show/him) shine; I am very thankful.

Ji Chang Wook on love scenes with Park Min Young

It's the first time I worked on a project with that many love scenes. When the first kiss scene appear, I thought, "Ah, it's about time to have it." However because it continues to have kissing scenes in the script, that's when I start having the feeling of, "Again?" Maybe because the writer thinks visually we look beautiful in this sort of scenes. Actually when the kiss scenes came out, my friends later asked me whether it felt good, but whenever I shoot this sort of scenes, I will become very sharp and focus. So I didn't think about whether it's good or bad.

Another thing I felt really lucky is that Min Young noona boldly accepted it, and we have very good communication between us. We constantly exchange our thoughts 'What about this method? What about that method?' That's why the love scenes came out so beautifully.

Original C-translation by: Ji Chang Wook Baidu Bar