[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sunshine15 said: just checked out the Studio NewBIN video featuring JCW (Ji Chang Wook's [Empty and NEXT Story]).. OOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!!!! I finally know what drop-dead gorgeous means!!! 'Cos I'm freakin dead!!! And it's not just his Adonis-like good looks or those bewitchingly awesome, soul-stirring stares Lol!, it's the whole smexy ATTITUDE!!! It's soooooooo HOT!! Lol! (pls excuse the caps, after watching the vid, I'm thankful that I can still type, Lol!)
For anyone who hasn't seen the vid yet, fix that ASAP!!! This will become the best 2:55 minutes of your life, I guarantee you that!! And a word of caution - 'Don't forget to breathe!!'

I was undecided on whether I should stamp "Awesome" or "LOL" for your post. Then I watched the video and quickly stamped "Awesome" since dying is no laughing matter. But, oh, what a way to go... :x

I'm not sure about the rules for posting direct links here on Soompi, but just so everyone knows there's an article on allKpop.com on Ji Chang Wook!! As a summary of the article: JCW actually got sick riding the rides in his Running Man episode LOL and he had to stop filming at one point because he ended up throwing up and he prefers to play the role of the ever adorable Bong Sookie over Seo Jung Hoo since his personality is most like Bong Soo 

sunshine15 said: just checked out the Studio NewBIN video featuring JCW (Ji Chang Wook's [Empty and NEXT Story]).. OOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!   I finally know what drop-dead gorgeous means!!! 'Cos I'm freakin dead!!! And it's not just his Adonis-like good looks or that intoxicating smile... or even those bewitchingly awesome, soul-stirring stares Lol!, it's the whole smexy ATTITUDE!!! It's soooooooo HOT!! Lol! I burn, I pine, I perish!!! (pls excuse the caps, after watching the vid, I'm thankful that I can still type, Lol!)
For anyone who hasn't seen the vid yet, fix that ASAP!!! This will become the best 2:55 minutes of your life, I guarantee you that!! And a word of caution - 'Don't forget to breathe!!'
Edit: I wish, hope and pray that some kind soul translates what JCW says in that ultra-sexy voice of his, Lol! Just so I know what exactly I died for!! :)) :))

sia3 said: @akinahana89Oh that's right! Yes, I remember E10's confession scene. You know he's just hot-hot-hot in that whole make-over to confession scene, irregardless what he says, right? LOL! But honestly, I have never thought a camera man is smexy until he starts holding up the camera in E10 and E20. You can't even see his face in E20, but you just feel the sexiness exuding out of him, yeah, something like that... I'm out of description for this man. Jjinja... but it's definitely because it's him that we become so head over heels with. 
The other one-word I liked from him is 'cua' or 'chua' (cold) from end of E14. 
@Pluie625He needs to be responsible for what he has done to us! I'm developing all these weird fetish coz of him! LOL! Agree that the 'how many' (pills) was smexy, too. No wonder he's got Young Shin wrapped around his fingertip even if she hasn't seen his face. :))
I will be checking out E7's Wae tonight! :D 
@minoz-joyax Some moreeee if you wanna list it :))4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E10(The last yelling WAEEEE is best out of the lot). Let's just say Jung Hoo in wrath is super hot. Kakakaka!1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E121 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 if anyone's interested, LOL
And I think PMY might have been influenced by JCW, coz I find her 'wae' in E19 sounded very much like JCW's dragging waeee in the scene when Jung Hoo told her he can't live normally. So that 'wae' from her also sounds very appealing to my ears. Overall, I think I'm most taken with E2's dragging Waeeee and E10's angry Wae. Hehehe.
Oops @kdramafangirlz, I think we accidentally kick-started a 'Ji Chang Wook's Waeeee' frenzy. =))

minoz-joyax said: pluie625 said: minoz-joyax said: JH's 'WAEs' 

2 wae in end of Episode 2.

1 wae in voice falsification in Episode 8
4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E101 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E12
2 wae in his house in Episode 14
1 wae at the pole in Episode 17

did i miss anything???? 
:)) :)) :)

I'm not sure about the rules for posting direct links here on Soompi, but just so everyone knows there's an article on allKpop.com on Ji Chang Wook!! As a summary of the article: JCW actually got sick riding the rides in his Running Man episode LOL and he had to stop filming at one point because he ended up throwing up and he prefers to play the role of the ever adorable Bong Sookie over Seo Jung Hoo since his personality is most like Bong Soo 

hahahaa. XD

Ji Changwook himself can't stand with violance of amusement park rides.

sunshine15 said: minoz-joyax said: pluie625 said: minoz-joyax said: JH's 'WAEs' 

2 wae in end of Episode 2.

1 wae in voice falsification in Episode 8
4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E101 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E12
2 wae in his house in Episode 14
1 wae at the pole in Episode 17

did i miss anything???? 
:)) :)) :)

=)) Count me in on the "Wae" boat! Haha! Whew! It's good to know that all of us have the same minds when it comes to Healer! i thought i was the only one. The "wae" in episode 8 was my favorite! I replayed it a thousand times that week (Then i proceed to reply the kiss ten thousand times hahaha).

Waiting for the compilation vid. Hahaha! I wonder what detail will we obssess on next. At this rate, we wont ever be cured of Healeritis would we? :))

hyhee309 said:

hahahaa. XD Ji Changwook himself can't stand with violance of amusement park rides. I felt SO bad for him. LOL. I mean, I laughed... since I love roller coasters and his facial expressions were amusing, but he also looked close to tears a couple of times and I could tell he was feeling really weak-kneed. Our poor JCW.

Kwang Soo was awesome though, looking out for him like that and I couldn't believe the look he gave to Lee Sung Jae. Haha. Still, it really was like looking at Bong Sookie while I was watching RM. I can't believe he's so bad at lying! So cute.

Guest Leylalinn

Ohhhh this is killing ne. Thank u for share video newbin.

Damned he is so hot. I cant stand anymore. I must stop lurking here or there. If not...i will crazy everyday. Real crazy.

I know im his fans now. But i dont want to have wild imagination. Ruined me a lot. Im married women...its makes me sick hahahhahaaha.

I want stop,but ended read soompi again.

So addicting. And because all of u so amazing.

sia3 said: @kdramafangirlz
Happy to spazz about his 'waeee' with you! I actually said exactly the same thing to @Maja regarding this awhile back, and I also told her 'I don't know how to explain it, I just like it!' So, no worries - you have ME in companion in this eccentric fetish that we developed, LOL! =))

Anyone else joining this eccentric WAE club? :))

Confession: I think I've noticed more of 'something', but like @heartoppaya, I believe this has to be kept to myself. ;)) It will cause hysterics if I point it out.. yeah... I think it's best I zip it and take it to my grave. Or you could ask my evil tw

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram/Weibo Update] 25 February 2015Posted by cherkell

11008166_525704250901131_1754032438_n.jp

12:47pm KST

영상 화보 나왔어요!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/309795

#인스타일 #영상 #화보 #나레이션

Video pictorial came out!

#instyle #video #pictorial #narration

I love this thread. LOL. Thank you all changmin chingus! Just a simple word "wae" spoken by our cutie pie SJH ,that word became such powerful "WAE" to uri changmin shippers. Sexy it is in all ways. A bullet might not kill me But with a blink of his eyes..I'm dead! Episode 7 on the rooftop where he hand CYS the hardrive. CYS ask if he's healer. And his answer "yes" in that deep deep clear voice....oh man ..that voice totally got me carried away....it was heaven!!!! It's the first time he speak in a clear strong tone of voice in episode 7. It was unique never in episode 1~6. Let me go...let me go.....and up up and away to my delulu land. :x