[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

MUHAHAHAHAHAH... =)) =)) i so love this thread.. everything can be a source of humour but ofcourse with considerate and kind intention.. just like urii Pupyy aka Aegi Gom.. =)) =))

but seriously tho, we all know that filming intimate scenes are UNCOMFORTABLE for anyone.. dow e expect Pupy to say "Oh I Love filming intimate scenes..." LIke D"UH??!1 Puppy is no pervert! Kakakakakka

@kanyaprasetyo thank you for the links of compilation of Ji Changwooks's photoshoot. can't get enough of his eyes' gaze.

@blossomnagr @Olga2010Ans is there any links which compile all the Park Minyoung's photoshoot too ? I would like to save the link first and save the pictures after my internet connection gets better.

btw, where can I find all the official stills of Healer from all the episodes. I like to visit Healer's official website but I can't read Hangul that well. Does any of u guys have a Healer pictures folder like me. I am addicted to Healer so much that I've various pictures folder where I divide into Official, random, Instagram update, photoshoot, stills and etc. I am afraid I left any official pictures of the dramas.

kanyaprasetyo said: class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015 0

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?”

Though it may have been difficult, fans of “Healer” surely are thankful for the care that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young put in to the many, many Seo Jung Hoo-Chae Young Shin couple scenes.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/ji-chang-wook-thinks-healer-had-too-many-intimate-scenes/

Guest wizengamot

kanyaprasetyo said: class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?”

Though it may have been difficult, fans of “Healer” surely are thankful for the care that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young put in to the many, many Seo Jung Hoo-Chae Young Shin couple scenes.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/ji-chang-wook-thinks-healer-had-too-many-intimate-scenes/

HAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard at his reactions to skinship scenes: “We’ll doing it again…” And then a sigh after that. HAHA

I can totally understand that it will be awkward btw them because like he said, they aren’t lovers in real life, so things can get uncomfortable. But it’s interesting that he ad-lib to certain scenes, especially the inter-locking of fingers. MY FAVOURITE!

But I’m curious to PMY’s reactions to the intimate scenes. She has to be touched by her co-star so intimately. She may definitely feel uncomfortable. But probably she can just take it like she dating JCW for that 3 months right?? They are professional actors that’s why they are able to put away all those awkwardness and give us such sweet swoony lovey-dovey scenes! THANK YOU!

And of course, thank you SJN writer-nim for writing these scenes! It’s been a while since I come across such intimate scenes in dramaland!

Who knew that our leads are to go through so much, had to consider so much while doing all the intimate scenes? And all the fans just want more and more! Hahahaha

It may be difficult for JCW and PMY, but I hope they enjoyed their time filming those scenes. It can make their heart flutter for that moment. I would if I was in their shoes. But all in all, I thank them for putting in the effort to create such lovely scenes that made us fall so hard in love with out OTP – Seo Jung Hoo & Chae Young Shin Couple! 

uctqepe said:

MUHAHAHAHAHAH... =)) =)) i so love this thread.. everything can be a source of humour but ofcourse with considerate and kind intention.. just like urii Pupyy aka Aegi Gom.. =)) =))

but seriously tho, we all know that filming intimate scenes are UNCOMFORTABLE for anyone.. dow e expect Pupy to say "Oh I Love filming intimate scenes..." LIke D"UH??!1 Puppy is no pervert! Kakakakakka

So he was sighing and concerned himself (and PMY) with the intimate scenes? But why oh why all that intimate scenes turned out beautiful and natural? Yah, Ji Chang Wook-ssi, who are you trying to kid? Most Soompiers/Healerites here are the drama goddess with years of experiences in kissing scenes. I choose to believe them.  ;);))
@azzurri : If JCW graces himself with a visit to Malaysia, just get the tape ready. There are some biceps/muscles to be measured! Its for the sake of y(our) sanity. ;)  :D

Guest uctqepe

dearme85 said: So he was sighing and concerned himself (and PMY) with the intimate scenes? But why oh why all that intimate scenes turned out beautiful and natural? Yah, Ji Chang Wook-ssi, who are you trying to kid? Most Soompiers/Healerites here are the drama goddess with years of experiences in kissing scenes. I choose to believe them.  ;);))
@azzurri : If JCW graces himself with a visit to Malaysia, just get the tape ready. There are some biceps/muscles to be measured! Its for the sake of y(our) sanity. ;)  :D

Guest Leylalinn

Thank u for all pic. Done ...im done. I cant move on at all. Screaming and smile. My heart soo fast to see those picture. And interview..hope soon in english. No no no. ..what im gonna do.

@AdelaM‌ ..... thank u. Glad he is not gay. Im afraid tht.

This morning give me heart attack. O my..missing healer so much. I already rewacth maybe almost 30times. Crazy ..im crazy.

Wow, whoever said being a good, honest, responsible, sensible boy can be boring hasn't met Ji Chang-wook!! This guy is so interesting, I just love to read his thoughts in all these interview questions.. kinda like slowly unraveling the real person that's him.. and he's turning out to be such an awesomely adorable guy! And frankly, I'm done, nothing in the world besides him interests me anymore.. Lol! 
Loved the interview! Of course we expect him to say there were too many kisses :)) He may have sighed and said, "another kiss!" but the important thing is that he felt that "the kiss was nice".. Lol! And knowing uri Bongsookie, his words like 'Noona, we're hugging again', etc. are probably his idea of casual-talk before the skinship, Lol! trying to ease the tension.. :))  nervous, yet excited.. sweaty palms and racing heart but trying to show he's aloof.. i bet PMY could see right through it, or well, maybe she shared the emotions.. Lol!
I really wonder why he brought his discussions with his friends in the interview.. 'cos one thing, he wouldn't have to really explain in so many words to his friends how he really felt about the kiss scene...  I bet he wasn't being all careful, explaining to his friends how between co-actors, it can get uncomfortable ( 'cos that's kinda like a part of his job description - Acting, Lol!).. bet he just said yep it was nice (or used a more stronger word than nice, Lol!), and then the whole conversation would've been, in detail, exactly how nice that kiss was! :)) :))
And loved how he discussed about linking fingers vs. holding hand.. yep, we love the details, JCW, keep bringing those & we'll always be eternally yours!! As to his equation with PMY, he wasn't trying to avoid these skinship moments or just get them over with, 'cos then none of the adlibs would've happened.. and also, i get this feeling from this recent interview, that his relationship with PMY is definitely of more than a co-star, definitely a "we're friends" vibe there..! So hopefully these guys have been keeping in touch.. I'm wondering how PMY would react after reading his interview.. this guy's nothing if not thoughtful and considerate..! He was concerned about her feelings while filming those moments that could've been awkward.. Shouldn't that make her feel all warm and fussy? :)) I hope it does! Lol!

Hi guys :)
<--- Don't I look super sexy??? ;))
*Fanning myself* ~ I'm soooo hot on the cheek (I'm definitely blushing)... heart is palpitating... *dead*
I am incapable of responding to your tagging, or joining in on any conversation at the moment (believe me, I want to!), because I am too busy drooling all over the newly released In Style pics as well as being overwhelmed by all the news pictures. Anyway, if you wanna see MORE of the In Style pictures, please proceed to JCW Thread via this LINK.

I'll respond when I'm incapable of coherent speech, @azzurri. Mianhe. Aegi gom has bewitched me!

When I first read the article, I was like "oh yeah JCW, way to dampen the mood!"  but on second thought, he is right, there were really a lot of intimate scenes in Healer... more than average for a drama. how they were able to insert those 6 kissing scenes, so many hugs/back hugs and hand holding over the course of a 20-episode drama is astonishing (amazing might be the word for us).  =))  and remember, how they did it was totally going beyond how most of the other dramas do it. case in point, backhugs -- i'm sure you can see that in other dramas, there seems to be an invisible line beyond which the arms of the lead actor cannot go lower (so sometimes they look like they're choking the girl and not hugging her), but JCW/SJH definitely crossed the line, and what we got were some of the most beautiful, heartfelt scenes (one of which is now my avatar).  ;) anyway, this article made me look at the scenes from the actors' perspective and the way our JCW has expressed his thoughts about them. he really must be apprehensive in doing the scenes, not because he doesn't like doing them but he wants to make sure that she/his partner (PMY) is comfortable and is ok with how he does them. well, Chang wook sshi, based on how beautiful and natural the scenes turned out, you both did a great job. i guess its also because, as you also mentioned in your previous articles, you talk about the drama/the scenes a lot. so that must have helped. and i'm sure you started off those conversations with "noona, we're doing it again." or something like that. makes me want to listen to those conversations now.  :P =)) also, Chang Wook sshi, those intimate scenes, they have a lot to do with why we're still hanging around in this thread even though its been two weeks since your drama ended.   :))

@Maja @dearme85 @kdramafangirlz @FemaleQuixote @uctqepe - Yaaaahhhh! Don't laugh at my swooning (and dying). It's a very serious matter!

Anyway, is there an English version of this news article? Or can a Korean savvy translate this?
http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201502/sp20150223080045136720.htm

From what I gather through the C-fans' post on this article is roughly that:
JCW says PMY does not like him calling her noona. If he uses honorific title, she'll look at him weirdly. To PMY, a year difference isn't much, especially when she has studied in US whereby there were people who were older/younger that were her senior. JCW also says they communicated very well, therefore it makes filming love scenes easier (coz they have good understanding of one another) and happy. PMY says JCW is very mature, really good with aegyo, but he's a very sincere person at heart.

Guest mywebfoot

I am laughing so hard now. After that article, tell me, can any of you watch this video of the 6 kisses the same way again? I can't. I keep hearing in my head the baby bear's mock-frustrated sigh, "Again, Noona? Why did writer Song include so many scenes? This is so burdensome." 
Followed by his mental voice during every skinship. "Is this too pervy? How about this? Did I remember to warn her about that lip movement? Okay my arm is moving 3 degrees down now. Not four. Three degrees. Ooops, overshot. I'll apologize to Noona later."

mywebfoot said: I am laughing so hard now. After that article, tell me, can any of you watch this video of the 6 kisses the same way again? I can't. I keep hearing in my head the baby bear's mock-frustrated sigh, "Again, Noona? Why did writer Song include so many scenes? This is so burdensome." 
Followed by his mental voice during every skinship. "Is this too pervy? How about this? Did I remember to warn her about that lip movement? Okay my arm is moving 3 degrees down now. Not four. Three degrees. Ooops, overshot. I'll apologize to Noona later."

Guest uctqepe

@mywebfoot

=)) =)) OMG.. i had tears in my eyes now.. too much laughing.. I can imagine his good natured intention to apologize turns out to be an awakward moment for them both =))

even though they didnt do any mistake in all takes, one good kiss scene in every drama atleast requires three takes: One from male's side, second from female's side, third from long/short shot..

So yeah, aour good boy Puppy.. please apologize to Rachel Noona after every single take on every lil things you did that might have caused her discomfort.. =)) =))