[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

Let me thank everyone who wrote that beautiful story for OTP Shipper Contest. It is very touching and sweet :x And big thanks to @uctqepe for making the entry. 
Still did not quite move on from Healer. Re-watching, currently in ep 11. I wish it was 24 eps series so tomorrow, we would have seen ep 23. Thanks for keeping this thread alive. :x :x :x

Hey guys, what's happening? Our Writer's Corner is still looking rather empty over at the HIFP blogsite - but I notice some people posting some fantastic musings about Healer and their thoughts upon re-watching. The corner was set up for all us, to use as a platform to share our writings, so please do send any writeups to: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com - would be great for Healerites everywhere to access all the goodness!! You're welcome to publish more fan fics on the site too - yunno, to help others get over their withdrawals - or not!!   ;)

@namedx & the moru-moru team.... you guys did a great job organizing the blog...it makes navigation a lot easier. I'm so stuck and glued to the fanfic... Right now I'm rewinding the episodes for god knows uncountable times, up to the point of memorizing the actual time of the best scenes...oh man! I truly need to move on but I can't...plus the blog is making me missing healer sooooo much!

Guest uctqepe

I try to deal with my Healer withdrawal, so ofcourse no better way than rewatching :))

I was watching epi. 20 and i remember we were always talking about this sexy tension between OTP..

Does anyone feel the same tension when JH was in the cafe, after introducing himelf while beating the baddies, and he wanted to leave? Which scene gave the same tension? No, not when he almost kissed her but stopped.. No, not when he hugged her after missing her for a while.. but the one when YS said with small voice "Palli waa" while grabbing his coat,, and he replied "Arraso.."... Its like they're sending message that only they could understand, because appa and ahjussi were there..

Please guys that some of you thought the same unless i will feel i am totally nuts KAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKA..

Calling help from Madame of Tension @FemaleQuixote‌.. I need a backup here 8-X

FemaleQuixote said: The Universe is a Healerite too

So my Wifi was doing a crazy number on me last night in the middle of episode 8 and couldn't watch properly. As I wasn't in the mood for my textbooks for the new school semester, I decided to rummage through my parents' dvd collection. What unseen force guided my hand towards 'The Shop around the Corner' dvd ??? mola :-?? I was thinking it would pull me out from the Healer haze quite nicely. Wrong!!!!!! It may be perhaps the most Healer-ish old movie I ever seen, except for Zorro maybe. I won't spoil you, just go and watch and you'll understand me. Is the universe telling me that there is no escape from Healer? Every where I go and turn there is something which reminds me of this drama. Now if this perverse universe would send me a perfect boy like Seo Jung Hoo, now I say, I would gladly accept this Healer curse on my life. 8->

Guest lightfeather

Wow. Just realised VIKI has an application on a Samsung Smart TV. I installed Viki on my television and now rewatching Healer. Wow. Its just like watching a TV, all this along, I could have exploited this feature. Watching kdramas, just got whole lot better!!!Those who have a smart TV, install it.! I recommendd :) It's a VIKI Premiere, so it shows on 720 HD. 

Guest charliew

fidda868 said: i've decided to make a gifimagesfor this cafe scene...i love his eyes..the way he gaze at her..pheww..it is impossible for a normal women including ahjumma or noonas not to love with this guy..kikikiki

:D