[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Eileen531

@ saved2kDid you post The Tenor-Lirico Spinto bts once before? I remember that I had never seen that angle before of them existing the room where they wait before they enter for pictures by the press.  I wonder if they sat together to watch the movie, I hope so.   I'm glad they had one engagement that they attended together. They both looked great. 

Guest uctqepe

For everyone who hasnt voted for the Shipper Contest Round 2, please see my message on page 1145!!!

Especially for Lurkers ;))

KAMSAHAMIDAAAAAAA :x

What are guys talking about?? Still watching healer? Can't get over it? Replaying OTP scenes every waking hour? Listening to the ost? Visiting the thread? reading FFs? Tried watching other dramas but had no feels whatsoever?

Lemme check..yep.. me too. Still an addict. Hahahaha!

Even my namdongsaeng breaks out into songs randomly.. he either sings "Oh my looooove..." or "It's you..." That's saying something coz i've never seen him like this before. Hahahahaa!

Guest mywebfoot

O.M.G! How awesome is the essay?! I feel like I'm reading a synopsis for Healer the Movie.. I wish I could vote more than once..

:x

Great work @mywebfoot @azzurri @briseis @Noxn @liddi @larienssi

^:)^

I am delighted you feel that way!!!! The reason the FF could come out fast was because it was adapted from what is probably chapter 1 of something medium-length. Not going to give anything away, but this daughter you just witnessed being born is going to be instrumental in the story. :) will announce the start as soon as I have a firmer hold on the storyline. :)

@mywebfoot, I'm looking forward to whatever you have prepared for a Healer FF.

Also, pls read this spoiler:

Is there still a chance to get a copy of That Far Gone? I'll inbox you and maybe we can work something out lol! I know I waited a year and a half but I hope it's not too late.

Guest uctqepe

I am delighted you feel that way!!!! The reason the FF could come out fast was because it was adapted from what is probably chapter 1 of something medium-length. Not going to give anything away, but this daughter you just witnessed being born is going to be instrumental in the story. :) will announce the start as soon as I have a firmer hold on the storyline. :)

So this daughter being the start, does it mean we'll have baby no.2? Also some process in the making? KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA