[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest tomoyo1010

kudos to all healerites especially @uctqepe, @mywebfoot, @azzuri, @briseis, @Noxn, @larienssi, @liddi for the shipper's contest essay. Brilliant!
a very meaningful one day in our couple life...its so good but its making my withdrawal symptom worse. but for a kdrama addict, its normal. :))
be it the HIFP or the shipper contest, we are really doing it in healer style and speed. :D

Collection of smiles

One of the things that is very obvious in this drama is the smiles. So many heartwarming smiles that showed happiness
as well as sad smiles that broke my heart. One thing is common to all smiles, they are all so beautiful!
Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young smiles are captivating!
:x

His smiles  (episodes 1-10)
epbKe0V.jpg?1
Her smiles (episodes 1-10)

0UdXcV8.jpg?1

Collection of smiles - Part 2

At first I was planning to put all smiles in one post, but after going through all 20 episodes while
making the screencaps, I realized one post will not be enough because there are too many smiles.
Of course, I couldn't put all smiles so I picked my favorites, especially from the second half of the drama.
I noticed JH smile a lot more after he fell in love with YS. In fact, in the beginning he didn't smile at all.

His smiles (episodes 11-20)
N0wIIxY.jpg?1
Her smiles (episodes 11-20)
g0K5i2W.jpg?1

kudos to all healerites especially @uctqepe, @mywebfoot, @azzuri, @briseis, @Noxn, @larienssi, @liddi for the shipper's contest essay. Brilliant!

a very meaningful one day in our couple life...its so good but its making my withdrawal symptom worse. but for a kdrama addict, its normal. :))

be it the HIFP or the shipper contest, we are really doing it in healer style and speed. :D

I was in awe of the speed they did the essay. Last night I read how tgey were still figuring out how the essay would be and I woke up early this morning and bam!!!! It was brilliantly done :):)>-

I downloaded a few other kdramas but end up watching Healer's MV, listening to Healer's OST and rewatch ep 6,7,12,13,14,15,16,19 & 20 (only OTP scene)..and refreshing this thread & ChangMin's thread..chebal yoo...i need my kdrama life back!! >:P

I guess this time, it will take a longer time for me to recover from a kdrama withdrawal..

I downloaded a few other kdramas but end up watching Healer's MV, listening to Healer's OST and rewatch ep 6,7,12,13,14,15,16,19

:P

I guess this time, it will take a longer time for me to recover from a kdrama withdrawal..

I'm doing the same thing! <3 It's like a routine now, every single day and before bed time.

Guest snowhite1989

@rrmski Thank you for those beautiful smile collages, is there anyway to get a copy of it (for lack of a better term because as you can tell I am not tech saavy)? Pretty or cutie please? ;;) :-*

Guest charliew

fidda868 said: I downloaded a few other kdramas but end up watching Healer's MV, listening to Healer's OST and rewatch ep 6,7,12,13,14,15,16,19 & 20 (only OTP scene)..and refreshing this thread & ChangMin's thread..chebal yoo...i need my kdrama life back!! >:P I guess this time, it will take a longer time for me to recover from a kdrama withdrawal..

@azzurri and @liddi - thank you for the informative posts on the shipping contest procedures. I'm like a kid waiting for its promised Christmas candy, lol, can't help it! haha Even if we don't win anything, this feeling of expectation is awesome! 

Thank you again @uctqepe, @mywebfoot, @azzuri, @briseis, @Noxn, @larienssi, @liddi for making  this amazing fandom's really amazing and heartwarming contest entry. Lots of love! :x :x

zk3khH8.jpg
Healer forever!!!

• Like 1

Guest sooshin

Just read the finished product of healer essay....

Omg! It was so cool! It was beautiful!!!

Healerites your amazing... I can't even put it in words how this thread inspires me everyday. I'm so proud of you guys!!!

Of course I wish Healerites win this shipper contest thing but just so you know guys... You are all already winners... In my heart!!!!

Healerites teamwork is daebak!!!

I love you guys... You don't know how much this means to me... This time of my life...

Kamsahamnida!!!!!!! Saranghae!!!

I will never forget Healer and people in this THREAD...

ITS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING!!!!

WHAT WE GOT DEEP INSIDE...