[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@cmoirae2... awesome work with The Healing Times. If it were available on my local newstand, I would so buy it... and I stopped buying hard copies of newspapers a long time ago and now only ever read news online. In those few times that I actually feel like reading news. Hehehe.
And I really have to echo @rixxanna on the awesome fan messages video. SO WELL DONE! Team HIFP... you guys are awesome... and everything was translated into Korean as well! That takes a lot of EFFORT, and I am just amazed. 
Thank you for your hardwork in representing us all. I truly hope your efforts have reached the actors whom we love so much, and they have seen or are seeing the results. Can't wait for more news on that front... but what's certain, the inimitable SJN saw and read it... which is already sooooooo amazing I can't even see straight when I think of it. 
Today is hard... it's Monday and I'm still thinking about Healer. JCW certainly ruined me, and I don't even feel like watching anything else, even anything with any of my other ICOMYM list puppies involved. Maybe I should just strike off that list, and just keep that one name eh. Just JCW. LOL

Yu WeiX said: sia3 said:

[FMV] Healer - This Love

Okay guys, I came across this video made by C-fans today, her original intention is to show how Jung Hoo and Young Shin heal each other. Somehow it did not really turn out the way she wanted, but she's still kind of new to this, so that's the best she could do so far.

And you guys HAVE to check it out. Why?
1) Because it is DAEBAK especially the ending where their voices are mashed together, *censor* - no spoilers.
It brought tears to my eyes!!! <3
2) Took me awhile to finally upload to YouTube only to get the audio muted due to copyright or something! :(( :((
3) It took me another hour to upload to Dailymotion!!! X(

So yeah, give me some support for this hard effort today. :((

Video on DailyMotion: http://dai.ly/x2h8vbt
Original Link: Here

@larienssi oh yes i remember ... just imagine the trouble we go through just to get hold of JCW music ... good times ... fun times ...

@azzurri thanks for the compliment :-) nobody buys newspaper nowadays and may be extinct with the next generation ... but nothing can stop us from being nostalgic ...

Guest tomoyo1010

cmoirae2 said: @tomoyo1010 ... aww such sweet remarks.  thank you for your kind words.  i know how you feel.  in as much as i miss healer i think it's about time to reel back into normalcy.  once i am done with Healing Times, I am going to be a couch potato and marathon JCW, PMY, SJN, KMK (Ahjumma) dramas and of course YJT movies ... tee hee hee ... I have only seen one drama of PMY (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) which is among my favorites.  Currently watching City Hunter and I see similarities to Healer but I should say Healer is my top favorite drama to-date.  Both CH and Healer are both good just flavored differently :-) 

Guest lovekayla

Ps: JCW just posted video on ig.... am I feeling delusional or I just heard a woman's laugh and it sounds like PMY's voice???

Lol i thought it sounded like PMY's and YJT's laughter when i first heard it too! I even googled her old interview vids on youtube to hear what her laugh sounded like. Not that it matters anyway - obviously my Changmin/Healer withdrawal symptoms have kicked in!

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

It's Monday.. It's still healer days for me and every healerities too..

And Jcw was posting IG, it's reflect one he feel that.Pmy must be feel the same way too..

Always remind on us how success healer were deep inside our heart..

@Sanika it's still hard to see full comics on HIFP

I love ChangMin skinship. Many hugs, back hugs, hands holding that felt both intimate and romantic, mainly in the second half of the drama. I especially love the 6 kisses we had in this drama. I can't say the the kisses were a breakthrough or very daring but I can definitely say the each kiss was so special and heartfelt. Timing of the kisses was perfect. It was there when it was needed, always at important and emotional scenes. The tangible relationship that developed between the OTP is one of the best I've ever seen. Not many dramas provide many captivating moments, and even fewer dramas manage to make it so beautiful and natural.

Healer Kissing Scenes :x
fL7yYkV.jpg?1

rrmski said: I love ChangMin skinship. Many hugs, back hugs, hands holding that felt both intimate and romantic, mainly in the second half of the drama. I especially love the 6 kisses we had in this drama. I can't say the the kisses were a breakthrough or very daring but I can definitely say the each kiss was so special and heartfelt. Timing of the kisses was perfect. It was there when it was needed, always at important and emotional scenes. The tangible relationship that developed between the OTP is one of the best I've ever seen. Not many dramas provide many captivating moments, and even fewer dramas manage make it so beautiful and natural.

Healer Kissing Scenes :x

Update Ig class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram/Weibo Update] 16 February 2015Posted by cherkellJCW IG 16Feb2015JCW IG 16Feb2015videopress.png?m=1391188133g

11:15am KST

오랫만에 힐러!!!

Healer long time no see!!!

kdramafangirlz said: JCW updated his IG video but I have no time to re-upload it to post it here since i'm outside hehe X'D
I only know his caption: 오랫만에 힐러!!! (It's been a while, Healer!!!)
He was super cute and funny in the video HAHAHA X'D Posting this up on a regular Healer day, JCW is having the same withdrawals as us huh~ ;___;

Ashley Chia said:

Seeing you guys trying so hard to learn Hangul, I feel ashamed of myself! I’ve always want to learn how to read and write Hangul, and because I’ll be traveling to Korea in March, I thought it would be useful. BUT, it’s not easy. HAHA I tried memorizing the “alphabets” and also try recognising them in Korean words, but I’m still having a difficult time. I’m not trying to pull you guys down; I have to admit my motivation isn’t there yet. SO YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK OF LEARNING HANGUL!

And when I order the DVD and realised that it’s gonna come with the scripts, I was exciting again to learn. But just thinking of me reading the scripts make me wanna faint!

So pretty please to those who read Hangeul, I’ll be camping here in this thread for translations! THANK YOU! 

I agree, there's something genuine about the ChangMin scenes be it a simple touch of the hands, a hug or a kissing scene, I always had the "feels" for our favorite OTP.  

Especially the kissing scenes, it was executed beautifully.  I never once saw that awkwardness or that it wasn't a "real" kiss.  I was watching another drama the other day and there was this kiss scene but I can't help but compare it with how kiss scenes were done with Healer.  Their kiss felt like a "scene" and I didn't connect with that couple in any way.  But with Healer - it felt so true!!!! Sigh!  Maybe I'm biased... honestly, I think Healer has ruined me for other dramas and OTPs... hehe! 

I think it'll be a long time before I find another drama or an OTP that will make me feel as excited and as invested as Healer.  Just hoping that JCW and PMY will get the chance to work in another drama soon - I love their chemistry!

The kisses scenes were the most natural kisses that I ever saw in kdramas! And the way they touched it didn't make you feel as they were just acting! These 2 made everything to look SO natural!

From this (hand touch)

#Healer #parkminyoung #JiChangWook #meeting #the #inlaw hahah

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 1:19pm PST

To backhug

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #holdinghands

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 12:01pm PST

To holding hands

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #holdinghands

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 12:04pm PST

And to this

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #episode15 #kiss

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 26, 2015 at 10:57am PST

It's Monday.
i kept saying in my head, Healer is over, i wont be sneaking out this thread, i wont be repeating ep 15...
in the end, i read this thread again, and rerun Changmin moment everyday especially @ ep 12-15...
huh....
Healer you really makes me sick... yes you are breaking my heart.... because i'm eternally yours  :x >:D<

Guest wizengamot

since everyone is sharing their first monday without healer, i might as well join in.

although i didn't switch on depress mode like almost everyone. it's more like my brain has shut down or floating.
i mean, i had work around 7am and i start preparing around pass 5am. what's so daebak here is i was replaying the episodes
waiting for sleep to come until i realize that it's past midnight already. i've decided to stop watching and just listen to some music
and every song on my phone, i thought "oh this would be awesome for a healer fanvid". i mentally noted to learn how to make a fanvid.
 i keep listening, listing scenes in my head that would match the lyrics of the song until i realize that it'll be 4am in the morning and
 i already had less than an hour to sleep before going to work.

thus, i go to work zombified.