[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sanika said: uctqepe said:

OMG.. i came here stealing times from work.. just because the war JCW vs Manager Bang has started.. Maanager bang just uploaded a video of Puppy getting his hair washed in hi IG.. :)) =)) i cant post the video, but hi IG ID is @bangchingu.. someonne please post :o3

btw, JCW and Manager Bang are long time friends :D thus the bickering is fun ;))

WE SHOULD CHEER FOR MANAGER BANG!! So he will give us alotof silly pics/vid of Puppy! GO GO MANAGER BAAANG!!! =)) =))

Loving the fact that Song Ji Na is soooo responsive to her fans! Truly a gem! 

Haha, JCW and his IG war with his manager is so freaking hilarious and childish. THIS is why I love him so much!! 
P.S. That “someone” who requested that ruizaoi create a blog was me! :D *pats self on back* But seriously, thank you for all your hard work HIFP Team!! ^:)^

Taking this chance to immortalize Healer's current standing (as of February 12, 2015) in My Drama List with screenshot proof before some antis downvote it. :)) :))

Rated 9.0 by over 2,000 users
Ranked #6 Overall (includes all dramas and movies from diff. countries)
Ranked #2 in Dramas Category
Ranked #1 in Korean Dramas
Ranked #2 in Overall Popularity

topshows.png

hlrstats267de.png

http://mydramalist.com/10814-healer

praxis said: Re-quoting this for those who missed it! Also grouped them a bit, hope you don't mind @ruizaio ruizaio said: I guess I'm really going out of order. Here's a description of unaired scenes from the first draft of the script for Episode 20

• Before Chief Jang enters Someday Office, a mail delivery person approaches and asks, “Do you work in this building?” and hands him a small box. The old men are shouting, “Punish Kim Moon Ho” and “Devil’s Reporter Kim Moon Ho should apologize!”
After Min Jae’s report about the airport shooting:

Somebody that looks like a college student is reading a book in a book store, then closes it, and the cover features a picture of Healer. The one that YS had on the wall of her bedroom. After that person leaves, you can see the books on display. Among the bestsellers, you see “A date with Healer” by CYS.
The elder is riding a car. He is in the back seat, and Sec Oh is in the passenger’s seat. Then the car stops. The driver gets off,  Sec Oh wipes around, then gets off, too. The door closes. The Elder looks like he’s asleep. He doesn’t move as the cars pass by.Jong Soo is giving two new recruits a tour of Someday office.
  • Today is broadcast #50 for Someday News. Look, our Moon Ho Sunbae. Doesn’t it make your heart race just by looking at him?
“Say hi. This is Chief Choi Myung Hee, who’s in charge of our editorials at Someday. These are our new recruits.”“Hello/Hello.”“Nice to meet  you. Looking forward to working with you.”
  • MY smiles and nods, then leaves the office.
Jong Soo takes the recruits to the pantry, and says, “We’ve got lots of sponsors, for some reason, so there’s always plenty of food. But still, don’t forget.” Opens the fridge door “Of all the food stuff in the fridge, unless it’s got your name on it, you must never…” As he takes something out, it says Jong Soo on the outside, but it’s empty on the inside. “Who ate this? Dang. CYS, seriously.”

You can see MH doing a broadcast, which Chief Jang acting as PD. Reporter Yeo is there, Chan Young on camera. The new recruits get close to the glass as they watch.Jong Soo brings in the recruits to the editor’s room, and sees Myung Hee in her wheelchair.

Guest Canavalia

@Noxn‌

1st : 1 Litre of Tears

2nd: Healer

Oh,...i can live with that!

Pretty much actually.

I rarely watch Jdramas but this was the only drama in my whole life that really moved me to tears.

I dont cry easily ... and dont sheer tears over a fictional story in general. But this one....ahhhh....

I love when it hurts sooooo much.

Healer in 2nd place - nice :)

Maybe it could have moved to the first place if all of its leads had met a tragic death :) :) :sweat_smile:

Just kidding ;)

Guest mywebfoot

Dang. So who was the person who beat Young Shin up as a little girl? Pipe dude? We never found pipe dude?! Or was Park Dong Cheol's killer even the same person?

Guest Canavalia

Dang. So who was the person who beat Young Shin up as a little girl? Pipe dude? We never found pipe dude?! Or was Park Dong Cheol's killer even the same person?

According to writer the "pipe dude" was "just" a symbol for all the abuse CYS had to endure as a child.

She didnt like to go into detail with such a traumatic event...

Hellooo my dears, :-h

I'm new here, been lurking for the past two weeks and now I'm dealing with bad healer withdrawal.I'm new to K-Drama and Healer was maybe my fourth show which I started to watch to get my mind of my second son's death he was 52 days old , so I was trying to watch something to take my mind of it and I was searching on Dramabeans for a good show and I always read the first episode recap for the show and try to watch later to decide if I developed any feelings with it, so I read the recap for the first ep and then watched the 2nd, at first I thought Healer to be a cool guy with sharp face features and then I watched him transfer to this geek with the wig and the glasses and what took my breath away was his stuttering and his LIPS, wooow I thought how could a dorky guy be so hot and then came the father daughter dance and I was =)) at Healers horror expression which sealed the deal for me and from that point I knew there's something else behind that cool guy facade. This show healed me ^:)^
I love the writing very much and its my first time paying attention to a script writer and I'm so in love with Song Ji-Na esp after reading the Q&A :x please don't retire yet, not after I just found you

P.S this was my first JCW drama and my second for PMY as I watched CH before which I loved but hated the couples stupid separation in the second part till the end. and let me say that JCW is now my favorite actor even among big worldwide names, and I'm also having a girl crush on PMY and I love them so much now 
:x
And I'm also in love with both KIM-Mi-Kyung and her character Hacker Ajumma 
:)>- ^:)^