[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I hope no one will die. No City Hunter ending for me pls. I got so pissed with the final 2 episodes of CH that I skipped watching It. I didn't go this far in this drama just to be disappointed oh pls... give us a good and happy ending

juzluvpink said:

I feel so down right now, i might cry right when tonight ep end. I'm not a person who cry easily. (The only drama that make me cry is one litre of tear, i believe it's a drama everyone will cry if they watch) 

But now i feel i will cry slowly for a long time after Healer end. I didn't know i would love Healer this much.

I will rewatch 20 eps over and over again. This drama is also a rare one which doesn't make me bore to rewatch, there will be new feels each time.

Anyway, can someone trans this news about SJN, she talks about Healer.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=653685

Look at YS and JH suits. Is it couple Healer suit?

Love all their couple matching fashion in the show!

Love the show and love the OTP the most. Will never ever forget my Healer journey. And will definitely rewatch every episode again!

Ahhh all my babies are in black. My baby bear in tight black jeans - he just can't help but look good can he? He's wearing his glasses, so ahjumma must be sitting somewhere pulling the strings, don't you think?
And who is Jeong Hye Bin in all of this? A new character right at the end? Ahhhh so many more hours to go. LOL

I have to say this:

@namyo, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your ava! It's young Moon-shik, right? <3 Hot an young... <3

I also didn't get to say this yesterday. I was mad tired after the recap, I watched/recapped it in the hospital. Have to do same again. So, the best moment for yesterday night was Ahjumma and Healer meet up. Like somebody said before, JH looked like he got the most beautiful blind date ever. If YS wasn't there, I would've shipped JH with ahjumma. But also if YS wasn't there, Healer would not be healer, but instead, Killer.

I enjoyed yesterday's episode and I almost forgot to check in with my HIFP Team. Btw, tonight is the deadline, keep the contributions coming, y'all!

This episode had so many great moments that I love: the hug and OTP's talk, CMH leaving the house, Det.Yoon's crush and finally!!! Healer and ahjumma meeting!!! CYS in the last scene was dazzling! Well, they all are but she was amazingly beautiful! I'm going to miss this show so much... Just one detail, I'm happy to know that now CYS can rock 10cm heels without tripping... \m/

Guest nicesmile

Embedded image permalink

I think that
she will be abused in order to protect him
Not die but in the hospital will discover that she is pregnant
With wait ...
Ideas abound inside our minds
Maybe type drama soon
With the same lovely couple
Whatever you like I'll put inside story
;) 
X_X

I wish I had a delete button in my life.
To delete some people, some memories, and some feelings

pic not mine

Embedded image permalink

:(

Seo JungHoo is my most favourite fiction charactor now, i don't know when a new one can surpass him. Even real life person-puppy JCW can not win SJH in my heart. (while I love JCW so much, he is my most favourite male actor now).
I must admit that the very first reason for me to watch Healer is PMY. I have soft spot for her, i always want to watch a new drama of her since MOH, Dr.Jin, ANL are not my cup of tea. (I'm not a person who watch a drama just for my bias or my favourite person). So when i knew JCW and YJT are other leads and feel interested with teasers, i decided to follow this drama which like one of best choices in my life.

Guest Rainy_tt

I think Jeong Hye Bin is the lady that called to Someday to report something with the Russian background in ep19...Maybe she is the key??

Lol never imagined the huge effect Healer has on me till now... never been this nervous about the ending of any film or drama like now. Hate this feeling, don't think I can watch tonight's episode caused I can't take a sad ending really. I have never been this emotionally invested in any drama. Just the thought of Healer ending makes me wanna cry :((