[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest lightfeather

kdramafangirlz said: Lets ignore the ratings everyone and just enjoy our one last final episode, and appreciate how good this drama has been throughout!!!! Cant believe its rly down to one last episode now. Feeling horribly sad :(

Guest lightfeather

“Goodbye Healer”

The Elder uses Young Shin’s and Moon Ho’s weaknesses and stubbornly makes his threats.

Jung Hu is fighting alone and senses his limits.

Min Ja gathers everyone at one place, while Moon Ho and Young Shin prepare for their interview to counter-attack.

The day before taking action, Jung Hu prepares a gift for Young Shin and makes his final decision for the sake of everyone.

I can infer a happy ending actually. The 'big decision' is probably a planned action to capture the Elder and kill off the 'Healer' forever so he can live as Bong Soo for rest of his life.

PS: I am so expecting a bed scene for the closing sequence. After all ... look at his instagram post. *total-perv-mode-on*

I guess I must be the only one who was disappointed in this episode...

I thought this episode will have the reunion of mother-daughter and also will start to wrap things up, and then tomorrow give us lots of OTP moments.

I felt like making it such an emotional and painful moment for Myung Hee everytime that Jin Ah's name was mentioned throughout the drama and not giving us a development and resolution of that is very disappointing. Even if these moments happen in the last episode, they will seem hollow and flat for me.

I also feel that the actress playing Myung Hee is such a talented actress, but she was completely wasted in this drama and did not contribute anything to the story apart from having seizures.

I felt that all these actions scenes were wasted in this episode. They could have shortened them and added some emotional scenes between mother-daughter and some moments between our OTP.

Anyway, this is the 1st episode where I felt really disappointed and I was scratching my head the whole time, and I'm not surprised (although I'm not happy)that the ratings were also lower by more than 1%.

Healer ep 20preview is somewhat breaking my heart terribly. :(( . WIth jung hu holding that gun,how can he be a free man,ottoke ottoke,writernim? Jung hu sacrificing his freedom and life for the sake of everyone. :'( . Will he end up being as healer forever in that lonely island and healer….............with chae young shin and a kid,a dog,two cats,three goldfish? My heart is breaking apart now :(( :((