[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

jerboa83 said: heartoppaya said: I want to thank each and every one of you contributors for submitting your fanarts, messages, fics, videos and love. This project wouldn't be a success if you healerites didn't work as a team along with us. We finally get the chance to show our love and support as international fans and see their response. This is HUGE, guys! I can't believe that we actually did it. The HealHers will update you on what's happening as the time goes. Sincerely, thank you again. Special Thank You to all Healer International Fan Project Staff members, @sanika, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio, @tomoyo1010, @namedx, @Noxn, @sunshine15 and @cmoirae2 for making every Healerite's dream come true- Direct contact with the cast and crew. All hail the power of the Dream Team! HealHers, FIGHTING! Also, don't forget to watch the episodes of the Final Week. Let the tear-fest begin!

jerboa83 said: Do somebody have an updated list of the episodes' titles? 

Ep 1: I have a dream 
Ep 2: Fate continues 
Ep 3: The first kiss that day 
Ep 4: Because I’m next to you 
Ep 5: Meaning of you 
Ep 6: Begin 
Ep 7: We, under the sunset 
Ep 8: Cannot be forgotten 
Ep 9: I trust you 
Ep 10: Can’t it be me? 
Ep 11: In the darkness 
Ep 12: I don’t know how to escape 
Ep 13: I’m waiting 
Ep 14: It’s alright even if you cry

@sia3 said:
So, I hope to share this & bring a smile to everyone, too ~ :D :D :D
The part where Jung Hoo towel dry Young Shin's hair, that happened in the bathroom ;)Everyone's getting excited & having wild imaginations about this little difference in tidbit. :)) Maybe this was our RED from SJN, but instead we only got PINK.
Now, the best part is after Jung Hoo kissed Young Shin in front of Appa.He didn't just kiss her in front of Appa and Ahjussi, but also in front of other customers.Best part is this: He looked at Appa and smile! Then he is gone like a wind. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No wonder Appa is furious!
BUT... I don't know details, sorry. This is all I have. And I don't know what kind of smile it is either. I am guessing it might be a sheepish smile (i.e. Oops! I shouldn't have done that smile), and he really doesn't have time to explain, so he left like the wind. =)) =)) =))

"What does Healer mean to you?"

I know it's very late. But I think I just need to get this out of my chest. It's fine if it's not included, I just want to share with everyone.

Healer is indescribable.

Healer is too good to be true it's indescribable
Healer is just one of a kind it's indescribable
Healer makes me so happy it's indescribable
The love story is so damn real it's indescribable
The acting is so convincing it's indescribable
The action scenes were just so cool it's indescribable
The crew managed to give us the best story despite the low rating it's indescribable

I spent hours looking at the ceiling,
staring at the ground,
 looking for a word,
a clause,
a sentence
but I just can't find them
because it's ..
indescribable

In the end..
I gave up looking for anything to describe it..
simply..
because it's indescribable...

My heart is palpitating so badly right now!!! :-SS :-SS
No matter how much i prep myself, i still can't stand the thought that Healer is ending!!  :(( :(( omigosh. i wonder what are we in for on tonight's episode? I'm guessing i'm gonna pick up my broken heart piece by piece after tonight's episode, and also after tomorrow's episode.  :(( :(( I'M NOT READY TO PART WITH THE WHOLE TEAM YET!!  [-O<

@briseis : The Seo family motto:"Handsomeness is in our blood." LOL, but true indeed! They are the handsome Seos in the drama, and both are the handsome Jis in real world. Didnt realize Ji Il Joo was in Hotel King until I googled him just now. And I was like, "Ahhhh.. Its that HIM?" He looks waaaayyyyyy hotter in Healer IMO! :) Well I guess Healer makes us aware of the whole ensemble, from the hot hot hot Ji Chang Wook to even Double S guards. ;);)) Edit : @sia3 : Thanks for feeding my obsession with his IG update. ;)

Guest uctqepe

NRGchick said: Either their make-up is good or they really enjoyed the filming process! Never have I seen the lead actors looking so perky and lively during the live shoot schedule. 2 more hours to go (give or take) 

Guest Artist2601

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fig6prU7aPE

왜 아무말 못하는지Why can’t I say anything?
하고 싶은 말이 너무나도 많은데
When I have so much to say?
어느새 나에게운명이 되었는지
When did it become fate for me?
너를 사랑하기 전으로 돌아갈 수도 없을만큼
I can’t even go back to the times before I loved you
너에게로 난 빠져 들어가
That’s how much I’m falling into you

Extracted from : Ben (You) - Healer OSThttp://popgasa.com/2015/01/14/ben-you-healer-ost/
http://kpoplyrics2you.blogspot.com/2015/01/ben-you-lyrics-healer-ost.html

I hope someone will convey these words to Healer team...

i know riteee... they look happy despite being so tired.. Esp. PMY.. She was interviewed after only 20 minutes sleeping!! Yet she looked like this! 

">

if it's me, i'd look like zombie :-< 

@uctqepe exactly the same I was thinking!

I would have been like this or worse

#Healer #jichangwook #episode #13 #18 #ParkMinYoung #YooJitae cr Glorious entert

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 5, 2015 at 8:41pm PST

#Healer #parkminyoung #JiChangWook #meeting #the #inlaw hahah

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 1:19pm PST

Guest tomoyo1010

1 hour and 20 minutes left...
will be skipping tonight's live stream but my whole body is so itchy to watch the episode. let's see if my body can stand being jelly jelly like because of the itchiness. i might or not show up here tonight but to all healerities, enjoy the show. :)

Guest tomoyo1010

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.