[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

PMY, I agree with you girl I am so not ready to say goodbye to healer either. what am I going to do with myself after Tuesday

No other drama is grabbing my attention at all

Oh I guess I will keep on rewatching healer til no end or at least until song Ji na writes another drama

Oh my gosh :(

Guest ellipse

@larienssi maybe. I believe that it was for the team since she followed by saying she can't win them after saying about the character being internalised. So that was what i interpreted from chinese translation. Besides, i think all of them really worked hard and nailed thir roles. It will be odd to just call out one particular one. From the scripts analysis the one on weibo also recognised that both pmy and jcy made changes on the nuances etc, it doesn't seem right to only point out only one actor when they have all internalised it.

Guest Artist2601

class="ss-form-title" dir="ltr" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5rem; padding: 0px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"feel free to participate in class="ss-form-title" dir="ltr" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5rem; padding: 0px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Healer International Fan Project Survey 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1neuHB0Unak4t2mgHmvoWxqprmlNIPSqkrwfuFDv-qXs/viewform

@AppleBanana - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Healer too much!

@uctqepe - Healer is like a thrilling, seductive and fun puzzle where by each episode, writer gives us small parts, asks us to place them and surprises us with the meanings!
@azzhuragreen - For me, Healer is a gift. Love, heartwarming, and caring. Like saying don't try to throw away your past. Just face it with a big heart and you'll find the way to healing your pain. There are so many people who will believe and love you no matter how hard your life 
@sunshinefate - Healer is a drama crack for me after several months not being able to find any dramas that could ease my loneliness and finally I found it in Healer which makes me a crazy fangirl! ^^
@kdramafangirlz - Healer is one of the rare gem I've ever seen in all kdramas to date because of it's unique and refreshing and awesome portrayal of all the character and story developments.
@MyXavienne - For me, Healer is the epitome of a perfect K-Drama!
@lovesikara - Healer is seductive and sexy.
@Artist2601 - Healer is the BEST DRAMA OF THE CENTURY!
@Noxn - Healer is DAE to the freaking BAK and I love it to bits and pieces.
@larienssi - Because of Healer, my Korean drama watching will never be the same again.
@valsava - Healer is like serenity after the seductions
@kanyaprasetyo - the drama that keeps exceeding expectations
@keroppikero - healer makes winter warm like spring and hot like summer.
@seinhi - Healer is like the ray coming in my lukewarm life
@rixxanna - Healer is a rollercoaster ride, one surprising present with its unexpected story, and a lesson to learn.
@Hafie - Healer is a dream come true.
@rrmski - Healer is amazing. It made me create audio message, fan messages and fan videos that I never thought I will do. Therefore, it will forever hold a special place in my heart.
@sia3 - Healer is a gift from heaven and hell: it fried my brain, but gave me an one-of-a-kind story and layered characters - portrayed by a group of awe-inspiring actors/actresses.
@azzuri - Healer fills all my senses - so beautifully shot with wonderful actors so it's good for the eyes, such great music and Healer's wonderful deep voice soothes my ears, so wonderfully unpredictable and fastpaced, it keeps my brain in a whirl and most importantly so warm, with so much heart that it moves me deeply. 
@nana4ever - Healer is a wonderful drama with an extraordinary cast of actors. It has touched my heart in so many ways. Just a look or touch between the leads generated so many emotions and made me a believer ... Truly amazing.

@rachelpark26 - the drama that keeps exceeding expectations
@minozyeh - Healer = terrible withdrawal syndrome
@paulette - Healer is JI CHANG WOOK!!! Saranghameda!
@AnneVarrattha - Healer is a Beautiful Healing Drugs reassuring us that - Just Believing in the power of everlasting love, we can make it if we stay together, our love is just enough
@cmoirae2 - Healer is my morning fix, my cup of tea that perks me up and makes my day
@minoz-joyax - HEALER has been my life for the past two months, no ANDs, no IFs, no BUTs
@qwenli - Healer should have been a book, it should have been 30eps, it should have a sequel with Healer juniors.
@aoikarin - HEALER is magical, beautiful love story, full of pheromones, dangerously capturing hearts, body and minds of the viewers
@Chizawa95 - Healer is my topic that make me spirit everyday for the past 2 months

**its never too late until the project is completed.
**everyone can still send for the "healer in your language" activity too. 

:)

And this is my sentence @Tomoya‌1010

Healer: is about wonderful people, charming and talented actors that touched my heart!

Guest treasure51

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

@tomoyo1010 Chingu, if possible, and not too late yet, I'd like to also add a few words about their feelings Drama Healer, I just usually requires more time than others to answer, as the Ukraine, the most difficult to communicate in a foreign language on a par with the other countries, so sorry that the longer answer than others Healer Chingus, but I really want to answer, so I hope it is still possible, and I hope that does not make a lot of mistakes in the words of the language barrier, I more than others, it is important to think about every word.
The answer to the question of the healer and that for all of us aficionados Healer this drama means you can write endlessly, and then all the words just are not enough to adequately describe all the feelings of light that brought this masterpiece that drama in our lives, is an unforgettable happiness try to describe the most important words that really feel in my heart!Perfect Drama, from beginning to end.Wonderful, high-level action actors (I would say stay their characters to the very depths of the soul and the cells are all very good sense of each viewer.Healer Drama is something that unites people from different countries, different continents, different worlds, she has the unique property - the property of invisible threads connecting different people, and unites beyond borders, beyond continents, regardless of differences. So I can say that a talented writer could come up and displayed in its stunning scenario, this very beautiful drama very unique thing that was even able to bring people together from all over the world, this mutual and intense love for Amazing Healer Drama and cast.Each character is a talented writer SJN in hand Healer Drama registered perfectly and every detail, every storyline, the drama in its own unique and interesting story behind each and every character just very interesting from episode to episode and watch all of this is only the largest and a warm feeling in my heart and soul.Thank you for this wonderful tale has us in our daily lives, it is the healer-drama that can heal the hearts of men, and give hope for the best, when you look at this amazing drama you see the world only in the most vivid colors and an unforgettable feeling very difficult even just words!Charming Main OTP (Healer Couple) Thank you very much for your amazing sincerity and sensuality that you have invested in your characters JH and YS, opened its multifaceted acting talent, Thanks to the skills, temperament and charm of the game, Healer OTP, you are stunning, unforgettable and you the best couple in the heart foreverJi Chang Wook and Park Min Young for you Most sincere wishes of good luck, and good. Your career - a prime example of devotion and love of his profession.A low bow to you for your talent and amazing acting, thank you very much for everything.Our beautiful writer SJN, your amazing talent, your pure, good and loving heart helps us viewers a new look at life and themselves. Thank you for that!Today I want to with all my heart I wish you good luck, patience and happiness in your life. Let the love of the audience, even in your next new K-Drama, warms you every day.Every moment of every drama aficionados Healer will remember with warmth and gratitude, This is a very beautiful story of true love, and the memory of it forever in our hearts.Thanks to all the cast of the drama as a healer and a huge thank you to everyone who made every effort and gave us this beautiful fairy tale about the power of real and pure love :x

Healer Chingus-Healerites, thank you all for everything and a good day, we are waiting for a lot of good and joyful moments in the final episode of the Healer, all goodness and love you all the wonderful people here! Very happy every day just to read your messages and be with you in this thread! >:D< :x <:-P :-bd =D>

@tomoyo1010, thank you for checking and yes I have received a confirmation email that it was received. By the way, can I point out that my name has double zz's and double rr's? Hehe. So that your tag reaches me... :)  >:D<
@larienssi, @juzluvpink, thank you so much for your kind words. Yes that scene was the inspiration for the Monologue. It really is very very hard to write MH's thoughts... I think I fried my brain @sia3. Call me crazy for doing it. LOL