[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Artist2601

MyXavienne said: azzhuragreen said: AppleBanana said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Don't know whether production team or K netiezens but all in all there is a complaint that Fan taken photos are major spoilers and we were asked to delete them, I know it is difficult to reverse the process once they are out but at least wanted to share so that everyone's aware.

@briseis can I ask you to delete fan taken photos you shared? thank you

It's impossible to do that, for sure the photos are spreading like a wild fire.. Good thing to do is to release the episode 19 preview so that netizens will focused on this or they can release a new making film ;;) ;;) ;;)

ruizaio said: @amvondo said: Oh I see! So the special features on the DVDs and Blue-Ray will be in Korean as well? When we could mention our interest in ordering the DVDs, I thought I read that they would look at subbing the special features on the DVDs/Blu-Rays. Has that changed? I am just curious...

Guest blossomnagr

rachelpark26 said:

Don't know whether production team or K netiezens but all in all there is a complaint that Fan taken photos are major spoilers and we were asked to delete them, I know it is difficult to reverse the process once they are out but at least wanted to share so that everyone's aware.

@briseis can I ask you to delete fan taken photos you shared? thank you

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

We deleted them on major Facebook, Twitter, IG, weibo and other SNS and asked fans to do the same. Most fan taken photos are deleted. wanted to ask you to delete yours on twitter as well if you don't mind. It is a kind request. Thank you 

But i see kamlp post still on weibo

:(( :(( :((

By the way i removed mine already.. I just saved them on my cp especially changmin pic =)) =)) =))

Hi all ~ ☼
While awaiting new episodes, I decided to have a little fun and give a shout out to my favorite bumbling idiots.
That's right ~the DOBLE S gang. The most inept crew of security/night runners....EVER.
All they really wanna do is hit the Grey Goose and bust-a-move.
yBkQZ6.jpg

3RtwT9.jpg

7Nl6zy.jpg

wrZ0aD.jpg

HfzF8r.jpg

yfNDmh.jpg

Omz1Mk.jpg

^ This is the smartest face Sang Soo has ever shown. hahaha!