[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

Google translate
15.02.08 "Healer" 飯 拍 圖 (cr.jang_jeongmin)
[# # Cheongju Cheongju Cheongju Airport International Airport # # # up # Yoo Ji-tae # Hiller Park Min Ji Chang-wook # # Sunday sitda bots and real ...# ArtistsLooking at pictures too close to see the jjikeulsu iteot I just need to

10957747_605795486217146_789006590341319

ruizaio said: @amvondo said: @ ruizaio,

Thank you for your quick response. So then I could order my DVD even after the 1st 1,000 have already been ordered, and I would still get a copy of the script (and the other gifts)? I just wanted to make sure that I understood you correctly.

Also, I do not own a Blu-Ray player, so I was wondering: is the difference in the quality of the image that different between the DVD and the Blu-Ray? So that, if one could afford the Blu-Ray, it would be better to go with the Blu-Ray (I am assuming so, however I just wanted to understand how big the difference might be). You are very good at explaining things, so I look forward to your response.
Also, I wanted to add this, about this "Not all Kdramas are that lucky though, for example, Incomplete Life (미생) has enough fan interest, but the director is strongly against it." 
Did the director indicate why he was so against the drama being released on DVD? I am just curious...
 Thank you!

what? there was a two hours special on healer? when was that?

@briseis thank you again for your wonderful scene narration on ep 17... I'm just speechless...btw thank you too for the PMY interview video... it's nice to see how much she has grown as an actress and her outlook towards personal life as well.. a very much confident, and beautiful young lady... I like the fact, she's more 'grounded' and think about her future like settling down etc etc... I wish her all the happiness may it be in her career or her love life

to the healer international project group...good luck and thank you for your hard work putting everything together...

bummer, still no preview for tomorrow...but that's ok, we'll keep the suspense going

Team HEALER 2.0

tumblr_nj5yobkcHi1s8t96qo5_400.pngtumblr_nj5yobkcHi1s8t96qo6_400.png

This scene is such a joy to watch with the Team HEALER finally complete as the two lovebirds are joined by the duo of trusty shippers Ahjumma and MH. I love the dynamics between this group of oddballs. YS has back her custom-made spy hairpin and she is in her full Healer's girlfriday mode, endearing in her eagerness to be part of the team and help her man to fight the big bad. Her pout when MH tries to curb her excitement and send her home is so adorable. By the way, Moon Ho-ya, your overprotectiveness has cockblocking effects! Fortunately, we have Ahjumma who comes to the rescue and brings the order back to universe!

tumblr_nj5yobkcHi1s8t96qo1_540.png

JH: "If a fight breaks out, then what do you have to do?"YS: "Just close my eyes and wait, then Jung Hoo will take care of everything."JH: "That's right...that's right!"
  • Like 1

pheKXMe.jpgYS, JH and MH on the airport together - where are they going? Tropical island or is there a time jump where they become a trio of überfamous reporters, covering stories from all over the world?By the way, YS looks epic in her all-black outfit!ZPuHOCU.jpgYSQTXRO.jpg12EhkOP.jpgnsi5Qs2.jpgtF13OIK.jpg
source: as tagged, weibo

Guest charliew

ruizaio said: @amvondo said: Oh OK! Thank you again! So I take it that the script will be translated in English? WOW, that's a lot to translate. And thank you also for including the two pictures, so I could see the difference.

briseis said:
YS, JH and MH on the airport together - where are they going? Tropical island or is there a time jump where they become a trio of überfamous reporters, covering stories from all over the world?By the way, YS looks epic in her all-black outfit!
source: as tagged, weibo

@amvondo said: Oh I see! So the special features on the DVDs and Blue-Ray will be in Korean as well? When we could mention our interest in ordering the DVDs, I thought I read that they would look at subbing the special features on the DVDs/Blu-Rays. Has that changed? I am just curious...

Guest charliew

ruizaio said: @amvondo said: Oh I see! So the special features on the DVDs and Blue-Ray will be in Korean as well? When we could mention our interest in ordering the DVDs, I thought I read that they would look at subbing the special features on the DVDs/Blu-Rays. Has that changed? I am just curious...