[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

nicesmile said: Healer  Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young  in Incheon Airport heading to Maldives
To filming the last drama scenes
 Oh wow, what a treat!  Good choice for Maldives!  it's a honeymooner's paradise!  Spazzing now ... so this means Healer will buy the moro moro island and settle with his lady love!   

This episode was intense and funny too!! The way she waved to ajjumma!! Hahahaha

And the way Dougsong entered to MH's office! The ex boss face!! Hahahah

Guys/actually girls have you seen almost everybody had a change of haircut??

@valsava hahahah a man like that is good at house lol (hun, delete the image from quote :)

Guest snowhite1989

@snowwhite1989 I couldn't agree more. Healer raised the bar and standards for watching dramas. It definitely epitomizes how a good drama should be from scriptwriting, direction, acting and even soundtrack. It veers away from traditional drama production so as not to compromise the quality of the outcome of course facing the risk of losing its appeal to what the audience wants. 

In hindsight all the dramas that I had seen in the past and had been gushing and swooning over with seem to be pale and bland (there are a few exceptions though). Until you see a good drama, you are unable to tell which ones are the good ones.  There are several dramas overly hyped and had raked high ratings but seriously, they are just mediocre. Its mediocrity has been masked with popular actors and even idols coupled with a grand and lavish production backdrop.  Unfortunately these are recognized in award giving bodies.  Unless your drama makes it big in ratings, chances of you getting recognition for your hardwork and talents as an actor is slim.  I can name a few actors who bagged awards in the Baeksang and really cringe with their acting ... seriously, you call that acting?  Now when i see a drama, I will always compare it with Healer and unfortunately I will more likely than not just go through the motions without having that wow factor and perhaps just ditch the drama midway and find other better things to do ... blame it on Healer for making me a drama snob ... :-)

:>

Yes I have tried watching several new dramas and none can compare to Healer. I gave up and now I am just preparing my heart for next week's final episode.

Nice moment

Mother and daughter

Lovers (we all do the same)

Perfect moment! When trust and love wins!

Working together, the team looks gorgeous (a slice of jealousy here hahah)

Hahaha @namyo and I should be sleeping hahahah, and know what I'm doing: watching again the raw episode! Searching pictures, writing on the thread and thinking how sweet they go to Maldive! Who said here how would have beeing if they filming on summer! Well we will get soon the answer :D