[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Just my little attention to detail observation and probably someone may or may not have seen it: when JH and YS were walking through the park, YS draws near to JH and reaches his arm but TUCKS in her hand with his hand in JHs pocket. Oh! And JCWs OST playing in the background. Just pure heart and love. Let the squeeeeing continue!

Thank you so much for your hard work, recappers and screen cappers! Without y'all, I won't be laughing at Secretary Oh and Detective Yoon's scene hahahahaha!

This episode was awesome! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode even though the preview showed some negative connotations.

snowhite1989 said:

Healer surpass all my expectations I can't rave enough about this drama, I haven't even watched ep17 yet and just by reading all the recaps and short clips Im as giddy as a school girl because the OTP did not have a misunderstanding! I also don't think CYS is pregnant if anything the poor girl is in shock of the violent scene instead of losing the ability to breathe she actually absorbed that violent scene in and how her body processed it is by throwing up.

This movie will be the death of many movies for me, I can't seem to get interested in any other drama. I tried watching SPY and in several scene I tell myself this wouldn't have happened if they had an Ahjumma & a night courier boy. Healer-ya aish!!   b-( 

snowhite1989 said:

Healer surpass all my expectations I can't rave enough about this drama, I haven't even watched ep17 yet and just by reading all the recaps and short clips Im as giddy as a school girl because the OTP did not have a misunderstanding! I also don't think CYS is pregnant if anything the poor girl is in shock of the violent scene instead of losing the ability to breathe she actually absorbed that violent scene in and how her body processed it is by throwing up.

This movie will be the death of many movies for me, I can't seem to get interested in any other drama. I tried watching SPY and in several scene I tell myself this wouldn't have happened if they had an Ahjumma & a night courier boy. Healer-ya aish!!   b-( 

@AdelaM
ya

it seems that we both noticed it.
a very intense scene,
I absolutely loved it!
what a pity that I did not really understand what they talked, just intuition!!

@carmens yes pity I don't understand korean (I know few words but...) as you said just intuition and what our chingus here live recaped :D but tomorrow we will have the sub too

Guest nicesmile

Healer  Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young  in Incheon Airport heading to Maldives
To filming the last drama scenes

I waited ost and then still awake for Episode
And read your comments all day
Without sleep or eat

And  slept only one hour
I dreamed that I am reading an article with this title

Because of Episode 17
I got so much tears and stopped talking
What is this injustice
I hate injustice
Strong episode with really creative actors

Apologized busy crying and my heart is affected
Did not congratulate your birth day
Unfortunately I do not remember the name
My mind  in complete shock

JH: It is difficult to live an ordinary life as normal people do? Will it be difficult for me?
prev18

Wait to see everyone happy
=(( :( >:D<

Hahahah! The funniest scene! After they get down from bus and she was "flirting" with the guys from the car! He sais YS run!!! And she ask where too??? To what direction? Omg I laughed so bad that almost all the house woke up (btw is past midnight here lol)