[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

OUR OTP ARE A GREAT TEAM...THEY ESCAPE ELDER MEN ALSO HEALER TOOK PICTURES ...SENT THEM TO AJUMMA....MH AND THAT LADY REPORTER...I HAVE THE FEELING MH DOES NOT TRUST HER,I FEELS SHE TRIES TO STOP HIM!MORE OTP SCENES IN THE CAR TALKING TO AJUMMA ...AJUMMA ASISTENT ARRIVED AT SOMEDAY SHE IS WAITING ...ELDER MEN ARE AFTER THEM...LOVE THEM SO MUCH!HE IS TALKING ABOUT TEACHER...

I died over and over again since the part where they met up after YS went to see her mom... These two are just AWESOME... I keep on giggling watching both of them together.. Be still my heart. These two are puuurrrrrfect for each other.

CYS and JH stop by somewhere and they walked again.

people who following them still chasing them.

JH took a pic of CCTV to send to ahjumma. CYS waving at the cctv hahahahaha

oh they stop by to look at JH's father ashes. he introduced him to CYS.

Guest tomoyo1010

Min Jae and KMH still talking.
SJH driving and CYS beside him. CYS looks worried but SJH just smile at her.
Daeyeong at Someday News. she just enter KMH office.
SJH and CYS arrive somewhere. some people still tail them.
CYS said hi to ahjumma through CCTV. SJH has to pull her.lol...
SJH talk about sabu, his father. is he impersonating sabu?
enter the place, what is it called. a place to put ashes. SJH looking for his father's. so sweet....he brought CYS together and introduce CYS to him.
another broadcast at Someday News.

Song Ji na ssi...

Please allow us to clone your amazing brain

So that we can replace the other writers' poop-like brains

and then we viewers will never have to suffer

from too many recycled trash called cliches

Thank you and I love you

P.S : It must have been a blessing day the day you were born

CYS and SJH arrive in some building.

SJH takes notes of the cctvs around them.
Ahjumma waving at them.CYS wave at the cctv too. LOLSJH grabs her to go.
Ahjumma laughs.
Oh they are at the columbariumSJH introducing CYS to his fatherCYS bow and greet.
back to daeyong walking out. boss try to call her.moonho walks out. (I think he got a hair cut)he wants to make a broadcast to get Moonshik.And so he briefs the someday stuff.
SJH found a tape at his father's column.He close back the glass locking the ashes urn
SJH and CYS walks out. the goons following them.
Ahjumma pretending to me a young girl talking to the goons over the phone.
the goons confront SJH and CYS.

Daeyong at someday news... n barge to KMH room. Editor Jang is startled.
JH takes YS to his father memorial room. There's men follow them. in front of his ashes, JH introduce CYS as Oh Ji An. KMH makes announcement on Someday news n everyone is surprised.
JH takes something? some packet n gives it to YS. The thugs notify more people..
JH and YS takes a bow to respect JH's father. When they're out there are thugs everywhere and it's Healer mode on!! Fighting against everyone!!

Guest tomoyo1010

KMH is so pumped up about the broadcast.
SJH is looking for something. tape? he pass it secretly to CYS. the bad guy notice it.
JSH-CYS hold hands and bow. going out now.people tailing them closer.
ahjumma calling someone with a cute voice.
SJH-CYS surrounded by the bad guy.  
police arrive. SJH fights the bad guy and run.
Someday News broadcast start.
**throwback - Jungsoo attracted to Daeyeong? :D

Healer team. they have this 4-way convo. ajuhma finding out about JH dad. ajuhma asked him if the people still following him. YS answer for him. MH seems happy and tell her something. ( idint catch it) Jh said something to her which frustrate ajuhma but makes MH immensely happy. while he's laughing, she saw ( I forgot her name!!!) the news woman outside his office.
they ran together.  JH teacher what to do to shake off the people following him. she pretend to look at the mirror while he put pins on the floor. Jh ask her to run while he open the door and take the pics of the people inside it. Dy came and pick them up.
Mh and that woman having a conversation.
CYS checking out the people following him and frustrated about them. JH watched her and smile.
Dy went to Someday office.
JH and YS went to his dad burial place. hahaha. they're so cute. ajuhma wave to the camera and CYs did it too but get drag by him.
JH recall Sabo said that 'anyway, your dad is not here'. He introduce CYS to him and ask CYS to say hi.
MH  want to do a 3rd broadcast on KMS again?
ahhhh. i kinda have this feeling. So the tape is in his father urn. she gave it to CYS. they hold hand to gether and walk off. 
Ajuhma  called to the police .
ahh. figures. police came and CYS ran to them. he fight with the thug and ran away.