[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

Kudos to the actors, staff and crew of healer. Philippines s waiting 4 you from class="ProfileHeaderCard-name" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 1; color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250);"grace acosta mendoza twitter

B8hwuAACUAEAbDf.jpgB8hwxrfCMAA4EbB.jpg
B8hvzT-CAAEFjgX.jpg

missling1 said: Hey chingus, 
I did a test... well in ep15, where SJH 'Healer' disguised as a police officer trying to hack into one of the internal computers, he typed the url but it says that 'The page cannot be displayed'.Guess what? Just out of curiousity, I tried the url to check if it works, indeed it says 'This webpage is not available' lol =)) The screen showed "The page cannot be displayed" after SJH tried the first computer and typed the website url 
This is what it showed when I tried the url as well

Guest blossomnagr

hotgimmik said: @blossomnagr is that a bonding event for the cast and crew? I recognize Jong Soo and Dae young (sp).
Also, is anyone buying the BluRay for Healer? I hope enough pre-orders are made..I don't want to get them in DVD version T.T

Ep. 16 - Another meaningful detail
It seemed that Yeong Shin was even more shocked, when Jong Hoo told her that Moon Ho had taken a few hard blows from him for not telling the whole story: apparently, she just couldn't process the idea of her "Bong Sookie" going on a rampage, hitting the crap out of a friend and telling her about it like it was no big deal. 
That fight was two grown-up men's business (that's why JH brushed it off that easily), but YS was still clinging to that "sisterly", reassuring image of him, even after knowing his real identity. 

https://www.facebook.com/SongJinaItaly/photos/a.305025492950275.73854.302205486565609/706656049453882/?type=1

Guys if you have noticed my absence, please excuse me cuz I fainted right at the moment I saw the bed scene in ep 15 and woke up just now ;;). How the heck can they be so freaking cute and hot and lovely all together? I love JH as a clingy bf, he was so freaking cute. And that scene when YS woke up and was embarassed, did you guys see JH biting his lips and going right for round n....? I hope he gets to move in with her for some time, or I hope they show us more scenes with them sleeping together.
tumblr_nisni5cMA51qfakbgo6_r1_250.gif

Hahaha @marie67 wait and see what is following lol

@valsava you are right! Elder will not be at all satisfied if they didn't catch Healer! Actually this trap was exactly to kill/catch Healer/JH who is interested in his father case! Anyhow, they were planning this "operation/trap" for a long time! Bcs everybody was put on guard for a long time (the "simple" ppl I mean)

grace acosta mendoza did an amazing job @blossomnagr! Wow love it!!!

I would love to buy the dvd or blu-ray but unfortunately for me is much over my budget :((!

@blossomnagr  hmmmm, I am not sure at all actually. The site's English is not the best but if I have to make a guess, it would be that "kingdom" is indeed for UK as it lists other European countries afterwards. I would e-mail them or message them via their fb page just to be sure though.
AHH, NO TEXT PREVIEW OR VIDEO PREVIEW YETTTTTTT WAEEEE IRAEEE

AdelaM said: Hahaha @marie67 wait and see what is following lol @valsava you are right! Elder will not be at all satisfied if they didn't catch Healer! Actually this trap was exactly to kill/catch Healer/JH who is interested in his father case! Anyhow, they were planning this "operation/trap" for a long time! Bcs everybody was put on guard for a long time (the "simple" ppl I mean) grace acosta mendoza did an amazing job @blossomnagr! Wow love it!!! I would love to buy the dvd or blu-ray but unfortunately for me is much over my budget :((!

@AdelaM,  To be honest I think they trap has trapped them I think healer will go back to that place where that woman is and she will become bait that will help lead to KMS new right hand man which will lead to ELDER    

@valsava it is very interesting to know what were the last words of that ajjussi! If he said a the tape is I think Healer will go right there to take it and forget all about the trap and ppl that were the "marionettes" of elder and MSK! If he didn't tell the place of the tape or if Healer didn't understand what he said most probably he will go see all the persons he saw before the church!

minozyeh said: I've just rewatch ep 16 (me, who said would skip this ep but end up watching it twice kekeke) I feel there is something a little bit missing scene. Either SJN purposely skip it and not wrote it, or the director decide not to keep it or the director actually keep it for later. You see after our otp hug and kissed in front of dad and ahjusi, CYS just stand there and then later we saw her came to MH with her cheer up behavior. Here is my imagination scene: There is no way dad would keep quite, right? CYS told PBS that her Dad is the kinda dad that nag a lot and would ask her hundred questions. So, maybe he actually asked her what happen and then Dad gave her an enlightment that made her finally decided to ask MH about her past, her mother, JH etc. Just like she decided to wait for JH to come to her as JH not as PBS, after she heard that Dad did that to her when she was 5. Because I've seen that she often makes decisions base on her dad words. The other Example: after elevator accident, she was talking that Dad tought her to trust because only 1 from 50 people that would betray her. And the other missing thing is: when MH and CYS came out from MH office, they were smiling and happy, while in the previous scene she asked MH why he has a bad relationship with his hyung. And we haven't heard how MH gave her his answer. So, I guess MH might has already told her everything, about MS, JH's Dad, her dad and teacher. So, I am now 100 percent sure that she is not doubting JH at all. But she is really in shock and fear, because she knows now, the risk and the dangers they have to face for trying to bringing down elder and KMS. *sorry for my poor english*

Lol, awww thanks for the encouragement @AdelaM! Hwaiting indeed - gonna need all the luck I can get at this point!  ;)

@namedx what time is there on your side of the Planet? Do you still have time till tomorrow?

Be sure to make at least one heart bcs the preview will be out and than all your attention will be on screen and not on folding stars! Lol

Actually, daddy usually wait for his daughter to open up, without putting any pressure on her. Remember the scene when he comforted her when she was crying alone in her room? He said that SHE was the one who opened up and looked for him, when she was little, and it didn't even take that much time (YS always says that "she's impatient"). 

@jerboa83 agree with you! Daddy never pushed her to do something! He was waiting and waiting and then she came to him! I think it is exactly the same now!

And that's why YS will believe JH bcs he decided to trust ppl instead of suspecting them! Something that her daddy thought her!

Patience it is a virtue of CYS and her dad's! "I will wait"

Dad said: "I would have waited much longer, but you got out quicklier than I thought"

AdelaM

said: @namedx what time is there on your side of the Planet? Do you still have time till tomorrow? Be sure to make at least one heart bcs the preview will be out and than all your attention will be on screen and not on folding stars! Lol

AdelaM said:

AdelaM

said: Hahaha @marie67 wait and see what is following lol @valsava you are right! Elder will not be at all satisfied if they didn't catch Healer! Actually this trap was exactly to kill/catch Healer/JH who is interested in his father case! Anyhow, they were planning this "operation/trap" for a long time! Bcs everybody was put on guard for a long time (the "simple" ppl I mean) grace acosta mendoza did an amazing job @blossomnagr! Wow love it!!! I would love to buy the dvd or blu-ray but unfortunately for me is much over my budget

:(

(!