[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

He just stars at her and hugs her. Omg my feels. A newly wedding couple fantasy oh crashes my ovaries and he wants to kiss her again but failed hahaha. Awkward moment. They act like a truly newly wedding couple. Oh dear they eat together. bless you song jina. i want to be Chae Young Shin right now.

HE KISSED HER AGAIN IN THE KITCHEN and they went out together. He wants to take her home together so they take the same bus. Winter sonata feels :>

Guest delicatehan

IM GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF THEIR CUTENESS!!!!!! :x :x OHMYGOSHHHHHH JUNGHOO WAS STICKING LIKE A GLUE WITH YOUNGSHIN HAHAHAHHA AND SHE KISSED HIM AND YES HE FINALLY SATISFIEDDDD WITH IT HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T

Starting. Previous moments since YS came to the bachelor pad.... She getrs under his blanket and suckle suckle suckle.... hehehe
The kiss is about to happen...Still no kiss.. the heartfelt moments.... I love JCW's hard breathing moment... Very believable..... KISSSSSSSSSS:x
I love this song.....Previous kiss also is shown....
Gosh, full on making out....:x
Guys bed? bef?OMONAAAAAAAASEX SCENE................]
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Awww...... really cute bed scene..... YS wakes up and searches the bed... haha.... he's watching her and she blushesBoth start business under the blanket again!!!!!!After a bath, JH wipes her hair...BACK HUG!!!!!!
Aww.. that blanket scene.... Cute........They make food, with JH's arms aropund her....HAHA... he's becoming a sex maniac.... haha... always wanting to kiss her... she sets ground rulesJH is fussy... haha....
She gets on the bus and he follows her and theres is the bus scene... CUTEEEEEEE

CYS got on the public bus alone, sitting on that seat she sat the last time in the early ep SJH hop on the bus, grab her and bring her to the back seat to seat together.both smiling and giggling like teenagers in love.

SJH got off the bus first and she wave goodbye to him from the back of the bus.both smiling in cloud nine.
do I need spoiler this ep if they are just behaving like that?
SJH went back home and ahjumma talking to him.