[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Question: so is that new ost song sung by Ji Chang Wook? 

Nope. the new OST which just release sung by JUST. the title is Because of You. OST by JCW expected to be the last part of the OST which is Part 6. the OST sung by JCW is not released yet.

I don’t know about you gals .. but I hate JH mom (don’t tell me later that I didn’t warn you. Those that like JH mom, please avoid my post like it’s infected with Ebola virus .... I just have to rant. Been keeping inside me for 7 days … I didn’t want to ‘infect’ the thread with my ‘negativism’  but haih … I have to rant or I will start losing my hair .. it’s stressing me out.
No matter what the explanation (the flashback step father bringing out coat to ‘compensate’ a mother love) ..  it will not change my mind. I hate her ..
Because of her Sabo is dead..  (Ya, ya I know, Mom was the bait, by right she should be consider as victim but if we ‘analyze’. JH is what he is today because she left him (correct me if I am wrong. She left him right?) …  I am angry that JH still loves her….. She is so selfish, she only thinks of herself.  The scene when young JH found her .. Why let him go?? How can a mother just forget about a child like that?  
I feel like switching off my TV whenever that B appear .. and now because of her Sabo is dead .. to me Sabo is not just his teacher .. he was like a father to him.  She deserved to die.. she should die instead of YJ … demmmm … I hate her.. really really really hate her .. 
I wish I don’t have to see her again.. I hope she doesn’t appear anymore.  
In fact I hate her more that I hate Moon Shik (at least I can understand the reason for Moon Shik behavior, It’s all because his crazy obsession of JA Mom, and JA is not his daughter. I understand but I don’t agree with him) .. The problem with JH mom – I can never understand her reason for abandoning JH.  Only EVIL mom could ever do that (unless she was force/legal issue).
Did I get it all wrong? … 
But you know …. If his mom didn’t abandon him.. most probably he won’t be Healer huh?  So I should thank his mom huh?
Heeeee .. :D .. I am one confuse ajumma 
7 hours to go .. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yabedabedu … 

o bladi di di.. o blada . da da…  o bladu du du . I lovee youu.. What to doooo??  (Aishhh!! This hindi song keep repeating in my head)

XXxWYSc.jpg

O2KRcak.jpg

How adorable are these pictures though. Ugh. couldn't help but use my phone to make a quick pic edit. Healer is making me want to go back to using Photoshop. This is very bad.

I am beyond the point of obsession. no one can help me. I dreamt of Healer again. This time it was a terrible dream. Healer LEFT ME..

HEALER-YAH WAS MY SEA WEED SOUP FROM MY PREVIOUS DREAM NOT GOOD ENOUGH? WAS IT NOT "YOUR STYLE?"

/CRIES/

Guest keroppikero

imo.. winter drama have a greater chemistry than other season.. how many degress temperature in south korea now? i can't imagine cz the lowest temp in my city was 23-24 degrees Celcius.. and that 23 dC makes me want to hug more :D

JCW : please give me your warmth..

PMY : please give me your fluffy blanket..

I don’t know about you gals .. but I hate JH mom (don’t tell me later that I didn’t warn you. Those that like JH mom, please avoid my post like it’s infected with Ebola virus .... I just have to rant. Been keeping inside me for 7 days … I didn’t want to ‘infect’ the thread with my ‘negativism’  but haih … I have to rant or I will start losing my hair .. it’s stressing me out.

No matter what the explanation (the flashback step father bringing out coat to ‘compensate’ a mother love) ..  it will not change my mind. I hate her ..

Because of her Sabo is dead..  (Ya, ya I know, Mom was the bait, by right she should be consider as victim but if we ‘analyze’. JH is what he is today because she left him (correct me if I am wrong. She left him right?) …  I am angry that JH still loves her….. She is so selfish, she only thinks of herself.  The scene when young JH found her .. Why let him go?? How can a mother just forget about a child like that?  

I feel like switching off my TV whenever that B appear .. and now because of her Sabo is dead .. to me Sabo is not just his teacher .. he was like a father to him.  She deserved to die.. she should die instead of YJ … demmmm … I hate her.. really really really hate her .. 

I wish I don’t have to see her again.. I hope she doesn’t appear anymore.  

In fact I hate her more that I hate Moon Shik (at least I can understand the reason for Moon Shik behavior, It’s all because his crazy obsession of JA Mom, and JA is not his daughter. I understand but I don’t agree with him) .. The problem with JH mom – I can never understand her reason for abandoning JH.  Only EVIL mom could ever do that (unless she was force/legal issue).

Did I get it all wrong? … 

But you know …. If his mom didn’t abandon him.. most probably he won’t be Healer huh?  So I should thank his mom huh?

Heeeee .. :D .. I am one confuse ajumma 

7 hours to go .. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yabedabedu … 

o bladi di di.. o blada . da da…  o bladu du du . I lovee youu.. What to doooo??  (Aishhh!! This hindi song keep repeating in my head)

Finally someone who doesn't like the so-called mother's character. I don't have much to add to your post. Pretty much explains why I am not fond of that woman. How could someone be so ruthless?

This meme is just for fun /laugh, no other intention whatsoever . 64qAxH4.jpg Pic cr as tagged /DC

@Bambiina‌, I am crazy you say ?yes, Healer does this to me and I Am still waiting in line (loooooooog line) to get some healing from Healer himself.
@azzurri‌ , you are welcome my chinggu, wow, loved and thank you for your FF.
@saved2K‌ , you flatter me, sis, thanks.

Guest mywebfoot

Finally someone who doesn't like the so-called mother's character. I don't have much to add to your post. Pretty much explains why I am not fond of that woman. How could someone be so ruthless?

I agree that between abandoning a child to a slow/abused possible death could be worse than having the child immediately dead. However, from her interactions with lawyer Baek/secretary I believe she was threatened into leaving him. In other words, it was either that she abandoned Jung Hoo or he would be murdered. At once.

I think, like everyone else from the older generation in this show, she had more than one reason for doing what she did.

IMO it's ok to disagree with her motivations, but I think that at the time, she made the choice that gave Jung Hoo at least a chance at survival. It didn't make her guilt any less, so that's why she cries when she sees him, but she, like Moon Ho, had nothing to fight the powerful ones with.

Personally I would have liked to see her fight tooth and claw first before giving up, but maybe she was so frightened that even that wasn't an option.

Guest yenbird

ceecile said: yenbird said:I hope somebody can clarify this: how exactly did Young Shin get into Jung Hoo's lair? I've watched it a few times and all I can see is her placing something against the wall while listening with a stethoscope. What was it??