[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I'm wonder why the 2 of them are dressed to their nines but sitting like in a dark room. Shocked that Healer asked CYS, compared to waiting for someone who might not come, can he be the one? Need to listen to the dialogue again but the gist of it is such.

And he admitted to her during the conversation while they are being dressed up that he has a lot of thoughts... On how to find an excuse to meet (her) again. And CYS was like "meet? Who?"

The raw is flying right now from Seoul to my internet connection right now. Although i'm sick and getting cold because of that damn pilot, i am still awake because of you Hillo ya. Erggghh, even Hot ahjussi still makes me awake in this night.

@kanyaprasetyo kanyaaa bebeh, i only want to undress him with his tuxedo and yeah i should make a petition to @namyo so i can undress him under @namyo permition ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

fidda868 said: Tq @cinderella1 for the apps link... This episode is quite boring because i only understand a few dialog in this episode..of course especially YS & healer scene..Bong Soo is soo soo funny & cute in the dressing room..i can't help myself from laughing :D After watching the preview for next episode, i think tomorrow's episode will be very interesting especially the scene where Bong Soo try to kiss YS..gahhh..i'm so excited!! :x

And it's official, Eternal Love is now in the same row with the most memorable OSTs) I mean, I like it, it's good that they used this song frequently enough for us to memorize it and fall in love with.
Allllll my looooveI'm alllll yooooooursAnd there will neeeever be anoother oneCause I'm eteeernalyyy yours
and thenYou are my deeeestiny
and in somebody's nightmareLoooove is the mooooooomeeeeeenttt
Just replace "How to find your destiny" with "How to find your eternal love" :))
tumblr_my1k5cjEoQ1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg
photo cr: dramatroll

@briseis thanks dear for that undressing Ji Chang Wook with a pleasure heart scene. if i were the coodinim, i will forget about the camera and let stripped him with my whole heart and my bare hands even the pdnim will say CUT !!

@ruzikie the problem is, you, me @thaoweo @uctqepe @namyo will fight each other first before we undress him b-( >:) >:)

@briseis agree! This drama keeps getting better and better... and somehow it makes me afraid if the ending is deflated... Please be good, Show!! Please be awesome, amazing, extraordinary, fantastic till the end!! [-O< [-O<

As per the previous phone convo, I really like tonights phone convo between sjh and cys.very romantic and him watching from a distance, keeping an eye on her.
overall I am happy that they gave us more of healer and cys and front load their story. The bar man part is very long at the end. ahhh, I wish they will shorten those parts. That actor acting as a bar man has a comfy job, he always wear the same costume an only need to appear on one set to act out all his scenes. :))
I wish healer and healer teacher will confront each other soon. I think it is significant that before healer teacher left SJH's apartment, he stared at the big island photo, it seems to imply-- what is going to happen to this dream?
JCW is a funny ball during the dress up scene! awesome! :)>-

keemchia said:

and was it me or did I hear Detective Yoon talking to a voice that sounded strangely like ajumma's? Might be my stream...I was wondering if I heard it wrongly. and how the heck did he get that video of that dirty old scumbag politician? from moonho? but wasn't youngshin reluctant to hand it over?I keep thinking that Det Yoon is Ajumma's inside person, but it may just be me reading into things more than I should...

To borrow Javabeans' words: THOSE EVIL, CRACK-PEDDLING PRODUCERS! :)) How could they end it at that moment when they know the party's what we've all been waiting for? But then again, I guess that's the point of a cliffhanger.

And there's just something I noticed... maybe it's just me, but I feel like we're going from ONE BIG MOMENT to plot development, talk, talk, plot development, talk, then BAM! ONE BIG MOMENT AGAIN and repeat. Haha. It gets a little bit frustrating. Just a liii~ttle bit. Frankly, the pacing needs a little work. They have to keep the momentum going, you know? To keep the viewers hooked all throughout the episode.

That being said, omoooo that preview! :x :x :x Gah, these producers, they sure know how to torture us to no end. Lol.

And JCW in a wife beater is always a welcome sight. =P~

To everyone who did the live recaps and pics, THANK YOU SO MUCH!