[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Usually ViKi is fast in subbing, but it's quite slow. I guess 'Healer' doesn't have many international fans who are willing to sub for it.  /:) 

10009889_679223812196510_127855138_n.jpg
cred: wonderssoo
I know @dinotuna will be back at this time. LOL :))
Rating chart for ep 1 from koreandrama.org.
I wonder why there are a few different systems. Which is the most accurate? AGB or TNms?
Embedded image permalink

Oh well, it's still an achievement for 'Healer'  because 'Tomorrow Cantabile' finals didn't do well at all, and it has to compete with PnP. 

Guest sullifish

nploan said: Usually ViKi is fast in subbing, but it's quite slow. I guess 'Healer' doesn't have many international fans who are willing to sub for it.  /:) 
I though the fist few eps would be about the past generation, but I guess there will be some flash back story later.

Very tempted to watch the raw now, since it looks like the subs won't be out for a little while. Fingers crossed for a higher rating later! :)>-

Healer: Episode 1 by javabeans | December 8, 2014 | 3 Comments

healer1-00060a.jpg

We’re off to a brisk start with The Healer, which I was looking forward to mostly for the writer (Song Ji-nah of Sandglass, Legend, Story of a Man) and secondarily for the cast (though a cast is never enough on its own to entice me). I was most curious to see what the tone would actually be, because there were enough disparate elements in the descriptions to keep me guessing—would it be a multigenerational melodrama? A conspiracy-driven thriller? A fun action romp? And while we often get dramas throwing at us an excess of genre modifiers that feel too scattered to work well (spy-action-medical-political-thriller-romance, for instance, or comedy-paranormal-historical-court-intrigue), I actually think Healer lives up to its promo descriptions, and keeps things moving smoothly, while hinting at a lot more depth beneath the surface.

link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/healer-episode-1/

Guest ana4545

I

@ana4545 where do you get the info that dramafever will released on thursday??

viki now stil 27%...

I read it in the news section of dramafever.

Guest sullifish

ana4545 said: I

ana4545

said: Dramafever will have Healer on Thursday for both episodes. Than after that they'll have on Tuesday and Wednesday every other week. So disappointed. I was waiting all day for this!!! At least they are going sub it lol thats what's important! !

Gave in and watched the raw. Who was I kidding anyway? There's no way I would have been able to resist it. :))

15 minutes in and so far so good! It feels like I'm watching a movie.

I've just finish the recap on Dramabeans, and now I understand better about the storyline. I'm sure there will be more exciting events in the drama later.  There's one thing I'm very curious. When YJT opened the suitcase that contains the old tapes, there is a notebook with the title  "Healer" in Korean. Here is the screen cap. Is it strange that JCW has the code name 'Healer' too? There must be a reason behind it, and it is something extremely important. 
healerrr.jpg

I feel like this drama is a secret box, and so far we've just seen only 1% of everything. 

:> B-) :)>-
I like the storyline so far, but somehow I'm not very impressed with the directing. I think they could have done it better. For example, the fighting scene in the tunnel, it's too dark, and I barely see JCW's stunning action /:) . The best scene of JCW in the 1st ep is actually the pocket's pricking part. LOLAnyway, I'm quite pleased with YJT and PMY's acting. Even though I love JCW the most, I don't mind seeing YJT and PMY as a couple.  :x

@nploan ahaha that's what I think to... The directing is not very impressive. They could use more lighting for some scenes.

@sullifish Let's pray for Viki!! [-O< [-O<
Honestly if I could I would want to help subbing in Viki. But then I don't understand Korean :-S

So JCW's Healer role in here kinda reminds me of his Guardian Angel character (Cheon Sa Nam) in Secret Love (the one with KARA's Park Gyuri). That speech pattern (constant usage of "chin-cha!" and "aish!") and crabby attitude is so familiar! :))

well well well, Dramabeans as expected is not too keen on this drama especially that it is already doing a recap on Pinocchio :(  Anyway, I'm pinning my hopes on Koala coz she showed some interest in the drama early on.

I'm confused with the disparity between the 2 rating agencies so I will just take from both hehehe

Nationwide - AGB  7.8%

Seoul  -TNMS - 8.6%

sullifish said: nploan said: Usually ViKi is fast in subbing, but it's quite slow. I guess 'Healer' doesn't have many international fans who are willing to sub for it.  /:) 
I though the fist few eps would be about the past generation, but I guess there will be some flash back story later.

New BTS pic:10838402_568135546664402_1650903584_n.jp
cred: 09_woojoo IG

I like that child actor. His acting is so cute and natural.  ;;) >:D@kanyaprasetyo, I think it's extremely difficult to film in a dark tunnel. If they turned on enough light for the viewers to see everything, then the  audiences couldn't understand why the tunnel is full of light while it is supposed to be totally dark black that no one can see each other there. Haha...:)) :))Well,  the media advertised that JCW will show his charming side that we have never seen before, but so far I didn't feel much about it yet except the pocket/ cell phone's part =)) . He keeps wearing the eye glass' gadget to work for his mission, but it kinda prevents him to show off his acting through the eyes. His full face including the forehead needs to be shown to display all the effect and emotion on his face  /:) . Oh well, now Healer is just a secret agent who doesn't care about the world, and all he needs is to save money, so I can't expect much about his dramatic or emotional acting. He just needs to be chill and look cool for now.  ;;) B-)

Guest thaoweo

In my opinion, people don't actually mind when they film healer fighting in the dark @nploan‌ and @kanyaprasetyo‌. In fact, we are perfectly happy when the director uses good lightnings or better with spotlights when it comes to shirtless scenes showing his hard as rock abs... Yeah please film it under bright sun or desert jaebal PD nim...!

Please pardon my honest line XD