[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/3/2018 at 2:09 AM, coolsparky said:

I just finished reading the novel love sick. I was wondering if i could read the story of side characters like ohm and mick anywhere.

I haven't seen the drama. Does the drama have the detailed story of the other couples.

Season 1 focused only on Phun&Noh since it's only 12 episodes. Season 2 have other couples.

No side stories written by the author, since the POV is obviously Noh. It wouldn't make sense to have other couples being focused on in the novel.

Hi! I only stumbled upon Love Sick last January and finished a couple of weeks ago. I ended up being drawn to the Earn Pete shipping over any of the couples. Its frustrating how it wasn't cemented that Earn Pete is canon but I guess logic dictates that Pete won't call Earn about knowing who makes his heart beat fast if it wasn't Earn.

Anyway, I'm craving for more Earn Pete and ended up reading several fanfics. I also checked out Ngern and August's IGs  as well as ngernaug fan IGs. Seems like they're still close and just last month, they posted the same photos of them together.

If there are any Ngern August shippers here, just some questions:

How did the panda and penguin nicknames start?

What's with the green heart?

Are there any chances for those two to star as a couple in a lakorn  or movies? Is there a petition we can start or something?

Is there like a thread/forum/FB group for the NgernAug ship?

From the series, I find the Ohm Mick pairing cute. I was honestly rooting for Mark to get Win but after he physically hurt him, not much.

I'm ok with the main couple Phun and Noh but I guess I was just drawn more with the other pairs, specially Earn and Pete.

Archived