Types of Asian girls

Sommelier

Guest Keion

I love and have dated all of them.

I love the athletic and party types. Sorority girls are usually pretty annoying, but after about 5 shots knocked back (and no less than 5), then I can tolerate them.

The only type I don't like are the prudes. I despise prudes. Not shy people, I like shy people because I get to play sarcastic jokes on them to help them open up.

But prudes? Nothing can save them.

Guest Kerriganton

Types of Asian girls?

Are Asian girls different from any other girls in general or something?

The video was kind of offensive, but I understand it is for comedic purposes.

@severus  Asian party girls describe 90% of the Asian girls I know in Canada in their twenties.  And the calling their friends "bae" and "betches" is spot-on hahaha ;)  
@fabrications.  Yes.  But it's funnier with Asian girls, because it's spot on :P  

Guest Keion

Hmm, about 70% of the responses were from the Prudes.

You often spot them taking jokes too seriously and always insisting on being politically correct. They are essentially the "Hipsters" of the Asian culture.

The creator of that video is a genius, quite frankly. He must have known it was unnecessary to imitate the "Prude" types because he knew they would make up most of the commentary to his video.

Brilliant, I'd say.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived