[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's clear to me that Mhong is aware of Win's feelings for Khwan; I'm not finding him as innocent as I tho, I mean he is inviting Khwan when Win was present....

LATER EDIT:
- just saw VarutK's translation, okay sooo Mhong is innocent.......me here judging the boy when he has no fault OTL
--
And oh, Phu! This boy sure has a lot of "energy" sleeping with someone in every episode eh? -_-"

Top thinks he's going to stop I AM SOURCE. The thing with Dao and Koi is why.

Tar: If that's so, why don't you do a different angle/kind of show?

Basically, why don't fix it, instead of running away.

Tar to Phai, who is helping with the band audition: Why aren't you around Sprite nowadays? Why'd you come back to us?

Phai explains about last week with Sprite. "I couldn't promise to her. I know myself well. The feeling I have had, I can't get rid of." But he explains himself better to Tar than to Sprite.

Tar: Did you explain to Sprite?

Phai runs to his Zoomer-X.

In the class, Win looks at Facebook posts making fun of him. Mhog tells him not to worry and invites him to a beach trip "to relax". Mhog walks to Kwan and also invites her. He claims he has to take photos for a contest and he will have to do this trip. Kwans says she has to take the test but says she will ask her mother. Win looks at them.

Tar is practicing guitar. Pop and Kanompang are there, as well as Oil the ghost girl.
Mhog calls him to invite him to the beach.
Kamompang introduces Tar to the new guys: Ryo the drummer, Aey the base player and Sun the vocalist.
Sun is terrible at singing!! Phai looks in horror.
"Sun, Pang told me you're Rad (Thai slang for bitchy, slutty). Why didn't you tell me you have a low voice."
They try to have him sing a low voice. Sun is better now. Phai seems to be a bit amazed.

After the session, Tar praises the new boys as they leave.
"Can they be as good as SeeScape?" asks Pop
Tar says he believes they can even though he wasn't sure at first.
Pop confesses he is feeling guilty about doing video clips due to the Dao and Koi case. So he may quit doing clips. Tar says he should amend by making better clips.

Tar asks Phai about Sprite. He's sad. He says he wants to return to Sprite but he can't promise her he won't leave her for the same, stupid reason.
"I know myself. I can't overcome my feeling. If I promise her, it'd not be honest," says Phai
"Did you tell her what you just told me," says Tar
Phai immediately gets up and runs to his motorcycle.

Sprite is having a lunch with Porsche. Porsche says he tries to talk to Sprite on her "Facebook". Sprite laughs and says the account is fake. It's not her.
"So I talked to the wrong person all along," he said.

He again tries to confess to her in the car.
"I never have this feeling with anyone. I don't know. I just want to spend more time with you."
Sprite protests saying he doesn't know her. He insists that he won't let her go.
"Be my girlfriend, Sprite. Let's not waste time."
Sprite agrees. Porsche is so happy he sheds tear. They kiss, while Phai who seems to have just arrived watches.

Phai goes out drinking heavily at a club. The girl we saw Phai dancing with is named Fern. At first they are in a big group, including Phai's old group of friends and some other girls.

I don't know what a 'Friend Radar' app is, but apparently it can make Phai more than friends with Fern. He wakes up in bed hungover. They are awkward together. Phai looks guilty and confused. "Phai, go have breakfast together?" They go.

The way she says "Phai" is ridiculously like the way Sprite says it. Did they actually dub Gao's voice?

Fern after breakfast: "OK, I'll go now."

Phu and Bomb are having lunch at her riverside condo. She feeds him Japanese dumpling. He's acting cute and all.

Phai is drinking in sorrow with his friends in a club. They meet a group of girls.
"This is my friend, Fern," one girl is introduced.
Fern is standing next to Phai. His friend gets Fern's number for him.

Phai is naked in a bed in an unfamiliar room. He puts on his boxer and walks to the bathroom and finds Fern. He looks like he doesn't remember what happens.
"Phai, let's go get something to eat," she asks.
After lunch, Fern leaves. She seems to know he doesn't really like her.

Phu's mom caught him sneaking in with cigarrette smell. She's angry. He insists he was doing a report with friends.

Phai, talking to his friends, says he feels worse than before. "It'll get better one day. Trust me."

P'Bom calls Phu. Can he visit today? She has something important to tell him. Phu can't go out because his mom. But Bom says it's very important. Can Phu come another day, he asks? No, she says. It might be too late.

So he plans to sneak out, since his mom might be asleep. But she's not. He waits.

His mom catches his sneaking out, as in the preview. "It's a really important thing," he says. She asks: "Why now?" She says Phu can tell her anything. They can talk. Try talking, his mom insists, even though Phu says his mom won't understand. THAT'S when she says, "If you leave, when you come back, we don't need to talk again."

She was more reasonable than him this time.

Phu at the bar.

"Phu, I have something to give you."

"What?"

"I need to go."

"Already?"

"I mean, I won't be here in the future."

"What does that mean?"

"Last night, my ex called me, the guy I told you about. I don't know when I'll be back."

Bom: "That's the kind of person I am... I'm sorry. But the time we had, was really good."

"Yes, I was very good. I only wish P' cared more for my feelings... But I understand P'. I hurt when this happens."

"I know, but I've done my best already. If you're mad, I accept it... What are you thinking, Phu?"

"At the start, I wanted to tell you that you were so bad to me. But I've done this to someone before. I can't say anything... You really won't change your mind, right?"

Right.

bencanuck said: Phai, talking to his friends, says he feels worse than before. "It'll get better one day. Trust me."

P'Bom calls Phu. Can he visit today? She has something important to tell him. Phu can't go out because his mom. But Bom says it's very important. Can Phu come another day, he asks? No, she says. It might be too late.

So he plans to sneak out, since his mom might be asleep. But she's not. He waits.

His mom catches his sneaking out, as in the preview. "It's a really important thing," he says. She asks: "Why now?" She says Phu can tell her anything. They can talk. Try talking, his mom insists, even though Phu says his mom won't understand. THAT'S when she says, "If you leave, when you come back, we don't need to talk again."

She was more reasonable than him this time.

Phai tells his friends he feels worse after that night. He says being with Fern doesn't help.
"It will get better someday," his friend says.

Bomb calls Phu telling him there is something important she wants to tell him. He says it will be hard for him to go out because he's having problems with his mom. Bomb insists that it must be tonight or it may be "too late".

Phu sneaks out. His mom catches him.
"Phu, we have talked that if you have anything, you can tell me. I'm worried."
"I don't know how to tell you."
"Why don't you try first?," she says.
Phu can't. Instead he leaves the house.
"If you go, you don't talk to me again," she demands.
Phu starts to run, saying he's sorry.

Phu meets Bomb at the bar. She's singing with her friends. Phu praises her for her voice and then asks her what it is that important.
"I have something to give you," she says
"What is it?"
She hugs him.
"I have to go. My ex boyfriend I told you about called me last night. Before I knew it I bought a plane ticket. I don't know when I'm coming back," she says.
She's leaving her bar with her business partner.
"I'm sorry, Phu. But it's been good," she says.
"Yes, it was very good," he says "that's why I thought you would care for my feeling"
She cries, saying she wishes to be able to do that.
"I think I understand you but still your action hurts me," Phu says.
"I have done the best I could. If you are mad at me, I'll allow it," says Bomb
"I wanted to say you are cruel. But when I thought about whom I had done this to, I'm speechless," he says

Phu sees her off at the airport. They hug.
"I'm going," she says
"I'm happy to have known you. Have a safe trip," he smiles
As she walks away, he calls her name
"Let's roll again someday," he says.

The last scene is Win at home. He seems to be doing drug.

Archived