[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

1444583420-imagejpeg-o.jpg

Speaking of Dew, doesn't the girl in the second image look like Dew? Weird to think that she's still trying to get involved in the whole student council thing. She's a year ahead, the same grade as Koi, Dao and Elle, who don't seem to be interested or care about the student council activities. Aren't seniors generally not to be bothered by things like those anymore? Or does it work differently in Thailand? Is Dew some special snowflake who loves to mooch off people's popularity/attention?

Or it could not be Dew at all. :( It looks like a really fierce fight though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big thanks to Welp and Bencanuck! Here's a virtual hug! I'm really grateful for you taking your time to translate. :tears::)  The thai peole commenting were really funny. It's nice to see their point of view. :) Thanks to Redblueyellow (RBY) too. I watched a few episodes of Frozen Hormones. Tar(March) and Phu(Gunn) were really funny! :)I guess I'll do that but the FB translator sucks! It adds to the frustration. Haha. 

Why are they talking about Dao and Koi? I didn't even see them in the teaser. :o I do agree that Dao hasn't been given enough screen time yet but I'm sure she'll have her own in the later episodes. I'm sure hers is going to be a big and heavy one concerning her mom, that's why they're still setting up the stage with the Koi and Net act to produce impact. Making Koi and Net closer then breaking them up. Non, the one who plays Net said that he's not the main actor so he won't be seen much. That pretty much confirms that they're going to break up. Unless, they get together and Koi is thrown out of the picture then it will focus on Dao and her heartbreak. I do believe that the Novel Dao is writing will make a great appearance, will it be publicly thrown out of the school's rooftop again? But that's too long to read at a glance Dew. Lol. 

Also, does anybody know why Elle, Dao and Koi have different classes, every time? With the first 2 seasons they're in a lower grade, now they're ahead. That's why it feels like they have a world of their own. I wish they are in the same level so they can react with other characters and be friends. More screen time for every one. :) I wonder why the Director chose that. :)

I'm excited for Phao because of Whiplash. Such a great movie. :tears: Not having big hopes though, I know it will be just references on some parts. I wonder how they will encorporate it in the story, will there be bleeding hands, crying, frustration and a mentor from hell? :D I'm looking forward to know more about Phao. :) Not too long now. :)

Gunn is Tar and March is Phu :lol:

Dao's character is juicy for me. Her character went through a series of controversial topics (daughter-mom relationship, pre marital sex, abortion, lesbian relationship) The fact that she's been there since season 1 and been provided with great storyline in each season means a lot to her screen time. Win has been the main guy of the series but was provided less screen time in Season 2 and I don't know why. 

Dao, Elle and Koi were in first grade in Season 1 ( 1 star on their collar) then so on and so fort. So their grade in this season is according to the story. That's why they are already in their last year now (3 stars on their collar) and will due to graduate this season. 

For the other characters, like Pang, Non, Sun, Jane and Oil, they started to appear last season and they were all in first grade ( I don't know exactly the term in Thai) so now, they already have two stars on their collar means they notch a year in their grade from the previous season. 

I'm also excited for Phao. Been excited for him since the last season but unfortunately, he only had less screen time. Can I expect a Phu cameo next episode? Or maybe a Tar cameo? Since Phao is associated with Phu and See Scape is associated with Tar. :sweatingbullets: (I really miss Tar so I edited the poster for the Ep. 4. )

12074598_905454696213982_515881676558361

Speaking of Dew, doesn't the girl in the second image look like Dew? Weird to think that she's still trying to get involved in the whole student council thing. She's a year ahead, the same grade as Koi, Dao and Elle, who don't seem to be interested or care about the student council activities. Aren't seniors generally not to be bothered by things like those anymore? Or does it work differently in Thailand? Is Dew some special snowflake who loves to mooch off people's popularity/attention?

Or it could not be Dew at all. :( It looks like a really fierce fight though.

Dew is part of the For You: Number 2 (Jelly's group) as seen by Elle and Dao in episode 1.

fg4yXCO.jpg

Maybe she just wanted to do good (?) before she graduates. :lol: or maybe just a good friend of Jelly and was invited to join the team. I remember Dew is so fond of the lesbian thingy so there's a big possibility that she met Jelly because of that. 

Got to agree... even if I'm more invested in DaoKoi, haha. Wonder what they will do with the guitar playing storyline. Phao is clenching his hand in the end of the episode 4 preview, will he practice so hard that he's hurt or will it be revealed in a dramatic fashion that he has some illness hindering his dream of playing?

I think it's more of trying his very best to learn and master the guitar. Just like in Whiplash, the main guy who plays the drums there was very much into it and wanted to prove that he's a prodigy and didn't even think about his hand getting hurt/bleeding just to get the part. (that terror teacher of his.. urgh!)

A JaneDao fanfic, originally by writer Noon. https://twitter.com/Doggyboyz/status/654328520512942081/photo/1

While Jane is smoking in the restroom, Dao rushed to the wash basin, Koi followed by.

Dao: (Sobs and rubs her eye.)

Jane: Who makes you cry?

Dao: (Points to Koi and washes her face.)

Koi: (Glares at Jane and sulks.)

Jane: (Grasps a pen from her bag and throws to Koi.)

Smash!

Dao: We cut chillis in home economics class and she splashed some onto my eye. Koi! What's happened to you?!

Jane: ...

Hormones' casts on the runway for The Hive Salon.

CRUfN4cUwAQnf20.jpgCRUeSy8UEAAFJti.jpg

CRUfnOtUkAAiEW4.jpgCRUgCYJVEAAACS2.jpg

CRUgSFEVEAE5PhZ.jpgCRSzJjgUYAALKCn.jpg

CRTK-w9UcAA2Zxg.jpg

CRUd-j-UsAAKkF9.jpgCRVtGniUkAEGWIj.jpgCRVrzDiUsAAs0ya.jpgCRUyL5DUAAAgHvX.jpg

CRUzNBzUYAA6X4G.jpgCRU3OgwU8AAdjJI.jpg

CRVNlpTUsAAtq8u.jpgCRVNNfUU8AAdlm5.jpgCRTFGONUwAAFt7o.jpgCRSvKqQUwAA5UF3.jpg

CRSpgcrUcAAQMsA.jpgCRSpgn_UAAA5hv_.jpg

rumor has it, 5 graduare students will cameo in this season

- Popcorn

- Phu

- Tar + Teoi as a duo.

- Sprite

Regarding the rumours about cameos, it occurred to me that Pop's connection to Kanompang, Phu's to Phao, Tar's to SeeScape, and Toei's to Tar are obvious enough. But I couldn't figure out whom Sprite could be casually connected to.

Then it occurred to me that she's been significant in the fantasy worlds of both Oil and Phao. :lol:

Regarding the rumours about cameos, it occurred to me that Pop's connection to Kanompang, Phu's to Phao, Tar's to SeeScape, and Toei's to Tar are obvious enough. But I couldn't figure out whom Sprite could be casually connected to.

Then it occurred to me that she's been significant in the fantasy worlds of both Oil and Phao. :lol:

rumor has it, 5 graduare students will cameo in this season

- Popcorn

- Phu

- Tar + Teoi as a duo.

- Sprite

Guys have you saw the ep00 .. i think sprite will cameo as Non crush or something here the screen shot

iHZGYuX.png

The shot of Bank (Non) with Kao (Sprite) is from a final showcase in Hormones The Next Gen. In the scene, Bank is supposed to be Kao's ex and, um, wants to get back together in the bathroom. You can watch it here:

(Bank says he's nervous. They ask why. He says because Kao is so stunning; if it it was someone else, he wouldn't be so nervous. Amusingly the crew then ask him, "What about if it were Praewa?" Still no. He can just laugh that off.)

So I don't know if this could be taken as a hint of any sort?

The shot of Bank (Non) with Kao (Sprite) is from a final showcase in Hormones The Next Gen. In the scene, Bank is supposed to be Kao's ex and, um, wants to get back together in the bathroom. You can watch it here:

(Bank says he's nervous. They ask why. He says because Kao is so stunning; if it it was someone else, he wouldn't be so nervous. Amusingly the crew then ask him, "What about if it were Praewa?" Still no. He can just laugh that off.)

So I don't know if this could be taken as a hint of any sort?

It's being gossipped that Praewa is dating Bank, it was also discussed if they started dating before or after he broke up with Gina, his ex. it looks like they haven't dated very long, less than a year.

Kanompang might end up being single, according to Praewa.

It's being gossipped that Praewa is dating Bank, it was also discussed if they started dating before or after he broke up with Gina, his ex. it looks like they haven't dated very long, less than a year.

I really hope this is not true. I was actually suspecting Oabnithi dating Pearwah so it came as a surprise to me that this rumor has been circulating now. But if we based it on their social media accounts, they seem very close now. 

But in Frozen Hormones, it seems that Pearwah is more into Oab than Bank. :sweatingbullets:

Guest zurichtime_stv
Welcome to the Hormones thread :) I'm glad there are new members who are joining and old ones who are coming back. I miss this kind of atmosphere on this thread. I hope you'll enjoy being here. 

We have talked here before about BabyMild because I'm also looking for her. As for @welp, it was speculated that the original choice for Jelly's character was BabyMild but was later changed to Cookai (http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343533-current-thailand-drama-2013~2015-hormones-the-series-season3-ep01-on-26-september/?do=findComment&comment=19282699.

I'm actually waiting for Babymild also to appear even if it's just a supporting role but I don't see her promoting HM3 in her IG account. :(

Thanks for the answer. I thought every winner of Hormones the Next Gen will have a role in Season 3. I was hoping to see her in the series. And with a Tom in the series will show representation of other gender or sexuality in Thailand. 

EP.3 eng sub is already out. but, they didn't have eng sub in part 3 :( don;t know why.

I thought Preawah dating the actor of Pop (Pang's older brother), i forget his real name. In Preawah's IG they seems close ^_^

Maybe Pang would end up single. I can't see Pang with any other boys from season 3. Tar and Pang's image as a couple still have a strong effect on me. So, i can't ship Pang with other boys in Season 3. 

Thanks for the answer. I thought every winner of Hormones the Next Gen will have a role in Season 3. I was hoping to see her in the series. And with a Tom in the series will show representation of other gender or sexuality in Thailand. 

EP.3 eng sub is already out. but, they didn't have eng sub in part 3 :( don;t know why.

They already fixed it. Try checking it again. :) (Ep. 3 part 3 sub)

Guest zurichtime_stv

They already fixed it. Try checking it again. :) (Ep. 3 part 3 sub)

Khob khun ka.. for informing me :)

https://twitter.com/kemisaraclub/status/655006483478745090

Belle just post a video on her official fan's club twitter. She mention about Dao and Net. Anyone know what's she is saying? Dao, Koi, and Net are my bias ^_^ I ship both DaoKoi and KoiNet. LOL it's so conflicting.

I wish i can read Thai and stalking their social media.

*btw, i new here. Is there anyone can tell me how to make spoiler tag? Thanks :) 

I really hope this is not true. I was actually suspecting Oabnithi dating Pearwah so it came as a surprise to me that this rumor has been circulating now. But if we based it on their social media accounts, they seem very close now. 

But in Frozen Hormones, it seems that Pearwah is more into Oab than Bank. :sweatingbullets:

Oab is dating a non-celeb, someone by the ig account "Bunnierr"

I thought Preawah dating the actor of Pop (Pang's older brother), i forget his real name. In Preawah's IG they seems close ^_^

Maybe Pang would end up single. I can't see Pang with any other boys from season 3. Tar and Pang's image as a couple still have a strong effect on me. So, i can't ship Pang with other boys in Season 3. 

Top (Pop) is single. they seemed close possibly because of their characters in the series.

https://twitter.com/kemisaraclub/status/655006483478745090

Belle just post a video on her official fan's club twitter. She mention about Dao and Net. Anyone know what's she is saying? Dao, Koi, and Net are my bias ^_^ I ship both DaoKoi and KoiNet. LOL it's so conflicting.

I wish i can read Thai and stalking their social media.

she said

"Hello everybody. It's Belle.

Well. Don't forget to watch Hormones.

KoiDao hasn't been over yet, so as KoiNet.

Please keep watching."

Guest zurichtime_stv

she said

"Hello everybody. It's Belle.

Well. Don't forget to watch Hormones.

KoiDao hasn't been over yet, so as KoiNet.

Please keep watching."

Thanks for make time for translating the video. Thanks for everyone who make time translating news about hormones :) especially you @bencanuck who make recap episode. Me, personally, as an international fans is very happy with the translate. 

Btw, i just saw in the teaser EP.4 Dao's mom found the drawing and novel "Pinky Promise" that Dao make for Koi ^_^ Will she suspect Dao for lesbian now? Hmmm the conflict is starting to build up.

Ok finished watching Ep3 subbed .. and i like to talk about the things i liked and what made me frustrated..Lets start with zomzom i like her character and i kinda find her concerned for mali .. but she is being really frustrating i mean is nt it ok in Thailand to be gay?? i thought thailand is a open mind country about LGBTQ.. and if i have to compare to first gen then i will say zomzom makes me think about khwan as she also got through something like this cant-accept-how-could-you-do-this-to-me kinda situation.. but i am glad Zomzom simply accepted it and At the end protect mali like a P'.in future. Next is First gosh i am glad that kanompang at least made it clear that she is not interested and i kind feel that sudden hand hold made her remember about Tar... and Can i say how cute oil was looking while literally stalking first .. but i really see first should like Oil more then kanompang as she need happiness in her life and i think first can give it to her as he is very jolly type of a guy.. And I see Boss is doing all the work and i am getting scared that he will feel like he is not getting any recognition for all of his work and burst out soon enough.. and Can i say i like phao .. i like to know more about him and also robot.. and ROFL when phao kind described Phu ..lol sometimes likes girl sometimes like boys so confusing ..lol wasnt we all was in S2 with  Phu?? and specking of phu, koi why are you doing this ? why? i mean i even felt that the kiss has no feeling compare to one with Dao.. and i can clearly see Net is going to get hurt .. but i will be cruel and say this please at least in this season please P'Yong  give us a alteast a same sex couple

That 15 second clip they've released of Dao's mom seeing her fiction sparks some ideas as to why there's a burning book in the music video, and why the sound at the end of Dao's introduction video is that of ripping paper. But all in all, this is just making me even more anxious and excited (at the same time) for the episode tomorrow, because that clip could really go either way. Although the ripping of paper and burning book already seem like spot on indications/hints of something bad that's about to happen. What a way to build conflict indeed.

Archived