[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who feel disappointed of Nont and Thee relationship in the series, in the real life Bank and Tou can be very sweet.

Credit to Tousedthawut IG

10693707_1503181533263340_1187087919_n.j

This picture is taken I believe in the sofa, where Tou is actually laying on top of Bank. And he tease James (Sun) 
แต่ตอนนี้เขาอยู่กับเรานะ : But today he is with me now....

maybe it is related to the James posting before :).So sweet, they keep teasing each other :P :P :P

punpunbankenglish.jpg

Punpun: "I've been warned that somebody is trying to hacking my instagram account. You know who you are, and keep in mind that its useless, so stop."
Bank: "What does it mean?"
Punpun: "Just read it, lad."
Bank: "Tried that several times already. I can't figure it out."
Punpun: "Good luck getting into university."

:-O
:))

Non better hope Thee comes back to help him with English again. This new thing with Toei ain't working. ;)

diankusuma

said:

For those of you who feel disappointed of Nont and Thee relationship in the series, in the real life Bank and Tou can be very sweet.

Credit to Tousedthawut IG

10693707_1503181533263340_1187087919_n.j

This picture is taken I believe in the sofa, where Tou is actually laying on top of Bank. And he tease James (Sun) 

แต่ตอนนี้เขาอยู่กับเรานะ : But today he is with me now....

maybe it is related to the James posting before :).So sweet, they keep teasing each other :P :P :P

EP.13 "Conclusion"

Win: "Khwan... I can't take it [handle it] any longer..."
Khwan: "Is something wrong? Hello...? Win! Hello, Win?! Win... Don't fall asleep right yet. Talk to me first. Win... Win!"

Synopsis

Khwan is the last person Win calls after he overdoses on drugs and loses consciousness. Khwan rushes to find him at the hospital. When death comes knocking at the door of their teenage lives, how will the relationship between Win, Khwan, and Mhog be in the future?

And on the last days of high school for the Grade 12 students at Nadao Bangkok School, Dao and all the Grade 11 students organize an activity: "I want to tell you... before we part" -- and they also give out red hearts to their seniors, expressing what's in their hearts and giving them to whomever is suitable and whomever they wish, one heart per person. How will the interior situation of each person be on that day? This is the record of how things are on those last days of high school and what they'll remember forever.

bencanuck said: punpunbankenglish.jpg

Punpun: "I've been warned that somebody is trying to hacking my instagram account. You know who you are, and keep in mind that its useless, so stop."
Bank: "What does it mean?"
Punpun: "Just read it, lad."
Bank: "Tried that several times already. I can't figure it out."
Punpun: "Good luck getting into university."

:-O
:))

Non better hope Thee comes back to help him with English again. This new thing with Toei ain't working. ;)

Guest akira9

Ep.13 Last
Synopsis
Kwan is the last one that Win calls after he overdose and lose consciousness.
Kwan rush to Win at the hospital. When death is coming ,close to their teenage life.
How will the Win-Kwan-Mhog relationship be !?
On the last day of every Grade12 student's Nadao high school life,
Dao and grade11 students make "Wanna tell ... Before being seperated",
that gives RED HEART for each grade12 students for write "Something in my mind" and bring it to whomever they want.
How will the last thing in each one's mind before being seperated be !? This is the important farewell.
Farewell from High school life, the time period that they will kepp in their mind forever.

akira9 said:

Ep.13 Last
Synopsis
Kwan is the last one that Win calls after he overdose and lose consciousness.
Kwan rush to Win at the hospital. When death is coming ,close to their teenage life.
How will the Win-Kwan-Mhog relationship be !?
On the last day of every Grade12 student's Nadao high school life,
Dao and grade11 students make "Wanna tell ... Before being seperated",
that gives RED HEART for each grade12 students for write "Something in my mind" and bring it to whomever they want.
How will the last thing in each one's mind before being seperated be !? This is the important farewell.
Farewell from High school life, the time period that they will kepp in their mind forever.

Guest kashie19

I'm such a Win-Kwan shipper. While everyone is wondering or worrying about Win's death, I'm just here on my ship gloating because the first person he thought to call before he "dies" is Kwan. Double awws!

To try to focus on something from the latest news that isn't all about Win-Khwan-Mhog:

It looks like the event that Dao + Grade 11 organize is going to serve as a backdrop to summarize everyone's story and to cap their status at the end of the season, like the Big Mountain concert did in Season 1...? :-?

Guest nicmartin

bencanuck said: To try to focus on something from the latest news that isn't all about Win-Khwan-Mhog:

It looks like the event that Dao + Grade 11 organize is going to serve as a backdrop to summarize everyone's story and to cap their status at the end of the season, like the Big Mountain concert did in Season 1...? :-?

Frankly speaking ep 12 creeps me out. I cant even watch the whole thing. Luckily ep 13 looks interesting enough. I dont know why but the trailer sudden makes me so excited :D

Btw I know it is weird but suddenly Phai looks so good with Toei haha. I wonder what it would be like if the actor/actress was paired up with different person. (Although I must say all existing chemistry is good)

Always want to see Michael/Mhog with other mains. He has little chemistry with Pattie

coffeecoffee said: Frankly speaking ep 12 creeps me out. I cant even watch the whole thing. Luckily ep 13 looks interesting enough. I dont know why but the trailer sudden makes me so excited :D Btw I know it is weird but suddenly Phai looks so good with Toei haha. I wonder what it would be like if the actor/actress was paired up with different person. (Although I must say all existing chemistry is good) Always want to see Michael/Mhog with other mains. He has little chemistry with Pattie

Archived