[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

My stream died TT
It returns back to life to my second fave Pair. Stepmom and OTP. It seems OTP has been a fan of Stepmom for so long. He remembers her aegyo and imitates it. Stepmom does the aegyo properly.
HW takes out his frustration on the trainees. He's confronted by HY about it?
my stream is being a diva tonight. It's worse than last night TT
and ohhhh/// here's handsome rain (the singer) for you
2d2dpow.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

END. NO PREVIEW.Hugging scene will be in the next eps. Ending of this episode : based on my limit understanding about languange :D
Sena told hyunwook that he will stop liking him. then hyun wook replied.. "so, this will be my one side love" 
OMO...Wednesday, PLEASEEE COME FASTERRR!!!! 

hiks hiks i waste plenty of tissue today shower of tears....rain daebak!!!!aishhh why that devil must listen about the dongsaeng thing!!!! >:) when HW finally realize his feeling the real problem just arrived there huhuuhuuuuu :(( ottoke!!! waiting for a week hiks hiks@leery does HW said that? one side ?aigooo all of the 10th eps the most favourite scene for me..when see na came to HW house and when HW crying infront of alex,,,,need alot of skill and courage to build the feeling there..rain so amazing

Guest fossilgirl

my goodness!!! don't tell me its that evil Jaeyoung who will spill the beans on Sena?! Gosh, if that happens, then there really is no justice in this world! why must he always have the upper hand? i really hope HW finally tells Sena before that person does.. boy it would hurt even more hearing it from that evil guy! i don't know how much longer i can take all this drama.. with the truth not yet revealed, i guess we can't expect anything to be resolved soon.. we are just running in circles here.. but i would wait for subs, my emotions might change once i know what they are really saying.. 
and what is the deal with HW's stepmother and that manager? its a pretty random arc in the storyline.. doesn't really get their significance!

Guest maizangel

leery said: END. NO PREVIEW.Hugging scene will be in the next eps. Ending of this episode : based on my limit understanding about languange :D
Sena told hyunwook that she will stop liking him. then hyun wook replied.. "so, this will be my one side love" 
OMO...Wednesday, PLEASEEE COME FASTERRR!!!! 

@madnessmama agree with you chingu!!hope dal bong will bite her till her bone hahaha...but HW was a taft man,,,keep standing still with his feeling never tend to thinking about giving her a hope i really like that kind of namja...rarely right?most of drama has the opposite character...but not HW....fighting ahjussi!!!!jikjin!!!! ;;)

Stream's been dead most of the time though. Hence no LR TT.  I saw the end though ekekekekkekekekekekekekeke
and the end seems promising. EkekekekeSeems like ahjussi can't hold it in anymoreekekekekekekeke

I'll be posting SCaps ( i'm sorry i can't make recaps. Stream's gone from bad to worse to worst TT) but it seems like even my image host went on hiatus <.<
will come back for my edit 
Edit:The pics were decent at firsthh.png
Benji deff deserves an award for his character portrayal of a dying dogkk.png
Our pet sitter being as lovely as usual

but the others are ~X(TTk.png
I wanted to report that SN's not feeling well but but but but it's a butt. please don't misunderstand TT
ll.png
Even ahjussi wasn't given justiceTT.png
i was actually proud that i captured this scene because all four of them are in this TT 
when the pics appeared on my image host, all i could do was facepalm
Mianhe TT well hey, at least you have comic relief. hee ga jeongmal baboya. TT

Archived