[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest ashkinzt.gcross_317b

bebebisous33 said: ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: @may6
@bebebisous33

Hmmm, that certainly makes sense where EP9 seems to revolve around HW's take on not being able to reciprocate SN's feelings. I can't wait for subs -_-..I also want to know what the scene with the countdown was about. Well more like count up (think SN counted from 1-10?)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kseeker16_9cc6

that kiss, however @ the beginning, aigooo--eeeee .. is it just me or did they actually try to make it appear like it was some sweet but tender full-on kiss, as his head was leaning to the right @ the start of the kiss and was tilted towards the left when the kiss ended :D 
ok enuf w/ the kisses... eesshh! =))

:-/ or was that just some continuity error... aishh, nevermind...

:))

In that last scene in the preview, HW stumbles upon an intoxicated SN. Oh the possibilities!

In Pokemon terms, a wild Sena appeared! What will you do HW?

Tried to wait for the subs but curiosity got the best of me!!!
Loved, loved, loved that ending!!!  And the whole episode, which was surprisingly easy to follow even when I didn't understand 99% of what they were saying. 
So happy that they made this show about HW wavering on his feelings for her and then at the end they manufactured a situation that causes him to have to make a decision fast!  I was thinking it would happen this way, but I'm surprised by it, and so happy that the writers are playing it out this way. It causes a lot of good drama. He's gonna have to do the running and knocking and calling  and sending the goofy texts now. I am thinking and hoping that the writers are not going to dwell on this for too long because there's so much more HW has to deal with, and things that they can also deal with together. HW and SN are both stubborn and seem to only go for what they want and won't settle for anything less. So....what do they want? :)

I personally felt that he shouldn't have kissed her if he wasn't clear of his feelings yet(as in he haven't sort out his past love feelings yet// I'm not saying I didn't want the kiss scene to happen, I was spazzing for a week when I saw it). It didn't only gave Sena a wrong impression, but also hurt her at the same time because every time she tries to get closer to him, he avoids her because of a reason she doesn't know.

I thought that kiss was a affirmation for himself that he has feelings for her and he's ready to go forward in that direction, further progressing their relationship. He did realise his feelings but he's not reciprocating. And that's very sad for Sena who felt giddy from all those things that happened...

But anyway that peck and confession from Sena was really cute! :x

I would say I enjoyed Shi Woo x Sena scenes more than Hyun Wook x Sena scenes in this episode.

But, that scene where Sena went to the rooftop to find Hyun Wook was really heartwarming. She wants to be his source of energy. That's just so sweet~!

Hopefully, they clear up the air in the next episode. The last scene was so heartbreaking to watch... :(

And it seems like Sena and Shi Woo are getting closer^^ I'm glad to see a progression in their relationship/friendship but I hope they will not waste too much time on the reconciliation between Hyun Wook and Sena because more problems await them...

And hooray to villain getting punched and HY getting shouted at hahahaha!! :))

+ hooray to Krystal's Only You being played in this episode. We are getting longer previews as each episode passes. I hope we'll get to listen to the full version of her Only You soon! :) It's really nice~~

I agree with you @babytotoro! I'm only at min 30 when I suppose SeNa said to him that she likes him! Although he better not gave her hopes with that kiss and that hold of hand after that! Yes he looked really jealous when he saw SeNa with SW but that doesn't mean he can hurt her with his undecition! In the 30 min of this ep, even if I don't understand a thing :P, I could feel his backing out and his frighten!

I will be back when I see the whole ep raw (not that I will understand more hahaha)

Cant wait for the subs ! HW is really have fallen in love with Sena..its just that what happened 3 years ago is what is keeping him avoiding her..HY is one desperate lady! She cant accept the fact HW cant return the love she wanted and SY is a sore loser! He will always be just a second fiddle to HW! Whose talent ss musician he cant surpassed!

I think our otp needs to talk heart to heart...

Cant wait for the subs ! HW is really have fallen in love with Sena..its just that what happened 3 years ago is what is keeping him avoiding her..HY is one desperate lady! She cant accept the fact HW cant return the love she wanted and SY is a sore loser! He will always be just a second fiddle to HW! Whose talent ss musician he cant surpassed!

I think our otp needs to talk heart to heart...

Agree with you @annamchoi they need to have a chit chat with the cards on the table!

Anyhow, did she find out about HW and her sis or not? What is the conclusion?

Guest haeyooniex3

I don't know if anyone put up translations for ep 10 but here ya go!
SW (to SN): I traveled 40 minutes just to see your face.
HW (to SW): Yoon Sena quit. What are you trying to do despite us being in this situation?SW: I'm not trying to do anything - I just like her. 
HW (to SN): I don't want to be linked to you any longer. SN: Are you saying that you've started to now not like me anymore?
SJ (HW's friend): So you're quitting being "the ahjusshi?" 
HW: Yeah. [i can't translate what he said after this.]
SN (on the phone): Ahjusshi, you are a really bad person. 

:| need to isolate myself and concentrate on this thread.. haven't got a chance to watch the latest episode! can't stand HY though,such an annoying and immature lady,perfect match for Producer Seo.Once the secret has been revealed,we all know what's coming next,don't we.. this drama is getting intense and don't forget to prepare a box of tissue..ah HW still can't move on from the past..still feeling unsure.Man! please make up your mind about what side you're on.cheers for the raw link/screencaps..it's been a pleasure to read all the #MLG posts here!

I'm gonna make a guess based on that translation. Based on  my knowledge that previews are rarely shown in sequence.

Yoon Sena Left! As in she went to her hometown.

And Shiwoo came to see her to bring her back but she is too stubborn and will not come back.

So HW will have to bring her back but what will be HW motivation be this time to follow to her hometown.

I'm saying this time because she almost went to her hometown but his words kind of stopped her from going.

LydiaY said: HW (to SN): I don't want to be linked to you any longer. SN: Are you saying that you've started to now not like me anymore?

@LydiaY thanks for the translation... if he is pushing SN away, then I will be a little disappointed. I can understand his indeciviness in the episode 9 because SN doesn't know about his connection to her sister, but since she is aware of it and she isn't that hurt, why does he need to do that ?
I hope, at the end of the episode 10, HW will have make up his mind...

Thank you for the preview translation, @LydiaY. :)

After reading the preview, it seems to me that it's actually not going to be Sena who's going to be the one ignoring and keeping her distance but Hyun Wook - the other way round.

Although Hyun Wook tells Sena he doesn't want to be linked to her anymore, in the last scene of the preview, Hyun Wook is seen arriving at the restaurant where Sena is seen drunk which means he is still concerned about her but he's just pushing her away for whatever reasons.

It will be interesting to watch! I thought Sena would be the one distancing herself away from Hyun Wook for awhile. I wonder what are the reasons for Hyun Wook to say that to her...

bebebisous33 said: @LydiaY thanks for the translation... if he is pushing SN away, then I will be a little disappointed. I can understand his indeciviness in the episode 9 because SN doesn't know about his connection to her sister, but since she is aware of it and she isn't that hurt, why does he need to do that ?
I hope, at the end of the episode 10, HW will have make up his mind...

Guest starjade

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of Soompi for the past 2 decades but have never left any comments.  You guys all rock.  I know there are different opinions but I appreciate it all.  It's always nice to read people's perception.  Thank you everyone for all your insight.

This drama is very captivating.  It always leaves you wanting more.  I LOVE Krystal and Rain is a chunk of sexyness :)

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the sad background music?  Any help is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Thank you! 

starjade said:

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of Soompi for the past 2 decades but have never left any comments.  You guys all rock.  I know there are different opinions but I appreciate it all.  It's always nice to read people's perception.  Thank you everyone for all your insight.

This drama is very captivating.  It always leaves you wanting more.  I LOVE Krystal and Rain is a chunk of sexyness :)

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the sad background music?  Any help is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Thank you! 

Maybe I've been thinking, that she does know but he is pushing her away in order to protect her. His life with her sister ended tragically and he doesn't want to live the same experience again. When he was with SE, they argued a lot because of HY's actions, HW's father meddling aso... he couldn't protect her. Even his enemy SY has even threatened HW to take SN away from him... he doesn't know about SN's connection with SE, but he could definitely act so that SN would be hurt: scandal: HW is in love with his sister's exgirlfriend... imagine the reaction of people!Besides, HY is still working at the company, he can't fire her... he knows that she will do anything in order to hurt SN. So if he loves her deeply, he doesn't want her to get hurt. She can't stay at by his side... In the end, it does make sense... he is acting like DH (in MSD) who also pushed BY away due to the terrible consequences!

Archived