[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

hyhee309 said: how did u guys watch your dramas ? does anyone download by torrents like me ? D-Addicts is closing their torrent site. I dunno where to download raw torrent anymore.. :( :( :(

Guest ftiamor

calypso73 said: Am a newbie to this thread. This drama is one of my favorites at the moment alongside Misaeng. The cast is awesome with the right dose of funny. Lee Honey is sooo cuute as a country ahjumma!

Oh my! Just watched the raw of ep 11 and never has a comedy touched my heart so much! I'm invested in all of Hadurok villagers! Just keeps me wanting to know more. Can't wait till the eng subs as well as ep 12!

ftiamor said: peachviolet said:

After listening to the OST ‘when love comes’, I’ve become a fan of HongKi and FTisland, I’ve heard other songs by them in the past but really liked this one.

His facial expressions are hilarious, his singing is awesome and judging by his interviews he also has a sweet personality <3

Recently I’ve been going through all his old dramas and movies.. So far I really liked his movie ‘Passionate Goodbye’, it has such a beautiful story and soundtrack.. ...and hopefully going to watch bride of the century soon too when I get time!..

ftiamor said: peachviolet said:

After listening to the OST ‘when love comes’, I’ve become a fan of HongKi and FTisland, I’ve heard other songs by them in the past but really liked this one.

His facial expressions are hilarious, his singing is awesome and judging by his interviews he also has a sweet personality <3

Recently I’ve been going through all his old dramas and movies.. So far I really liked his movie ‘Passionate Goodbye’, it has such a beautiful story and soundtrack.. ...and hopefully going to watch bride of the century soon too when I get time!..

Archived